Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

One wonders why AOC isn’t being held accountable for inciting protesting.
Violently storming the Capitol on perceived orders from the Trumpybear

LOOK, JACKASS---- LAST TIME: Quit your fucking lying. There was no "orders" from Trump. Everyone knows and the FBI has confirmed that the revolt at the capitol was PLANNED DAYS IN ADVANCE. And Nancy Pelosi and others TOOK STEPS to back down and REDUCE police protection and preparation!

IT WAS ALL STAGED as a basis to impeach Trump on without even holding one hearing, or calling a single witness.

Ohhh Last time huh? What the fuck is that? You worn out dried up old pussy! Look up the word "perceived" before you start squealing again. Or not, it's funnier that way.

I personally don't care what a bunch of gullible people believe. What i care about is that people with actual influence stop spreading these idiotic, dangerous lies (surely most of them know they are lying predators anyway). If the mentally ill exPresident and his bootlickers would not spread these lies, the cult would not take them so seriously.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
"Forcing"

Always the victims...usually most so right after being the offender...gaslighting...

Very convincing, coming from the head cheerleader for the party of victim identity politics.

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol using deadly violence

Deadly violence? NOT ONE GUN was brought! All of the deadly violence was brought by the police against unarmed protesters!
  • One unarmed girl, ex airforce vet was shot and killed by Capitol police.
  • Three people died of stress induced heart attacks.
  • One cop died the day after of unspecified causes.

Yep, beating police with long metal poles is violent and could be deadly. Launching metal poles into the ranks of the police is very violent and could be deadly.
And who have they arrested for it? Show us one Trump supporter arrested for using a "metal Pole". I'll wait.

Give them time, they're going to be found.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
"Forcing"

Always the victims...usually most so right after being the offender...gaslighting...

Very convincing, coming from the head cheerleader for the party of victim identity politics.
In other words, you have no actual example of me doing that and are whining because i just described you perfectly. You guys tell on yourselves more than two year olds.

Deadly violence? NOT ONE GUN was brought! All of the deadly violence was brought by the police against unarmed protesters!

Yep, beating police with long metal poles is violent and could be deadly. Launching metal poles into the ranks of the police is very violent and could be deadly.
And who have they arrested for it? Show us one Trump supporter arrested for using a "metal Pole". I'll wait.

Give them time, fraud will be proven.

I personally don't care what a bunch of gullible people believe. What i care about is that people with actual influence stop spreading these idiotic, dangerous lies (surely most of them know they are lying predators anyway). If the mentally ill exPresident and his bootlickers would not spread these lies, the cult would not take them so seriously.

So what I hear you saying is, "I have no problem with tyranny. I just want to do it THIS way!!"

Just a tip, Fart: the more you demand that dissent be "stopped", the more you look like a liar. The truth doesn't mind being challenged.

No one is talking about violence.
The Rabid Right is.

Is that why Big Tech is trying to ban even discussing the election? Is that why Democrats are labeling millions of Americans terrorists and threats for asking the obvious questions? Is that why the Left have suggested putting people in concentration camps to "reeducate" them?

Big Tech and the Democrats didn't storm the Capitol using deadly violence to stop the Constitutional process of counting the certified votes of all the states did they? The Rabid right did that because they believe the lies of Dr. Trumpenstein and his Neo-GOP cohorts.
They did it for social injustice. Like AOC said:
View attachment 461316

One wonders why AOC isn’t being held accountable for inciting protesting.

Violently storming the Capitol on perceived orders from the Trumpybear is different than protesting perceived police misconduct. Nice attempted deflection to the continuing issues between the Black community and the police community for the millionth time........but what about......
If you gave Trump a chance from the beginning we would not be at this point. The media and entertainers also have played a big role making mountains out of molehills because of their hate for the man. And they still have not stopped. I would hope some hard liners start running for office on the Repub side. Nasty muthas. Nothing to lose.

So what I hear you saying is, "I have no problem with tyranny. I just want to do it THIS way!!"
No, and that was a painfully stupid attempt at a strawman. I want people with influence to stop spreading these idiotic lies about the election, because gullible dummies like you are prone to believe them and act on your impulses, when they do spread these lies.

Hopefully that's clear enough for you.

"Forcing"

In other words, you have no actual example of me doing that and are whining because i just described you perfectly. You guys tell on yourselves more than two year olds.

I'm laughing right now at how pathetically you just got ahead of yourself in the script. You're supposed to ask for proof BEFORE you "triumphantly" declare that I must not have any.

Watching you trying to play-act being an intelligent human is like watching a dog try to walk on his hind legs.

Really? When why are leftwingers enforcing it on social media? People are censored and banned for having certain opinions everyday since the election.

Reality doesn’t support your assertion that they aren’t trying to force others into dropping the subject.

A business can conduct itself as it chooses as long as its actions are within the framework of the law.

You're free to choose to use that service or not.

What if a business refuses service to people who lack faith in Christianity?

You're supposed to ask for proof BEFORE you "triumphantly" declare that I must not have any.
Uh, no, because i know me and know you don't have any examples of me doing that. Duh. You really couldn't puzzle that out? Are you stupid, or just too rabid to think clearly?

Every time you post to me, you end up throwing an embarrassing little hissy fit. Why are you like this?

Famous last words from "President Al" too.

The FBI have the Fascist hero's on video beating the cops.

Trumpybear had plenty of chances to present the evidence his team of crack lawyers and talking heads claimed they had, but it's obvious it never exist in the first place.

No, and that was a painfully stupid attempt at a strawman. I want people with influence to stop spreading these idiotic lies about the election, because gullible dummies like you are prone to believe them and act on your impulses, when they do spread these lies.

Hopefully that's clear enough for you.

No strawman, Fart. FYI, you might want to find out what that word means before you try to use it (of course, I could say that about most words you try to use). In actual fact, you just said it AGAIN. Only YOU would be mindless enough to say, "No, I don't want to silence people. I just want people to stop saying these things."

So yeah, it's clear now, just as it was clear before. You want to silence anyone who doesn't say what you want to hear, while pretending you're a person deserving of self-respect instead of a tyranny-loving shitstain who would make the world better by leaving it.

The more you try to dismiss and deflect the accusations against you, the more you prove they're true, because you're too ignorant to even lie well. So by all means, keep talking.

Next time learn your lesson. Don't steal elections ever again. America won't put up with it. This ain't over yet.

The elections were free and fairer than they've ever been. We will not put up with your undemocratic violence attempts to overthrow our Constitution again. The Neo-GOP will be short lived and it's ranks will be decimated in 2022.

Famous last words from "President Al" too.

The FBI have the Fascist hero's on video beating the cops.

Trumpybear had plenty of chances to present the evidence his team of crack lawyers and talking heads claimed they had, but it's obvious it never exist in the first place.

Ballots Touched By Anomalies

Fact Witnesses

50+

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

Does not exist?

The elections were free and fairer than they've ever been.
200 copy.gif

PROVE IT. Tell us how you know that!

We will not put up with your undemocratic violence attempts to overthrow our Constitution again. The Neo-GOP will be short lived and it's ranks will be decimated in 2022.

ROFL.gif
DREAM ON, Love Muffin. Try and stop it. America is knocking at your door and will EXPOSE this fraud election and the fraud living in the WH.

Biden is nothing but a BUM.

Forum List

Back