Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol using deadly violence

Deadly violence? NOT ONE GUN was brought! All of the deadly violence was brought by the police against unarmed protesters!
  • One unarmed girl, ex airforce vet was shot and killed by Capitol police.
  • Three people died of stress induced heart attacks.
  • One cop died the day after of unspecified causes.

Yep, beating police with long metal poles is violent and could be deadly. Launching metal poles into the ranks of the police is very violent and could be deadly.
And who have they arrested for it? Show us one Trump supporter arrested for using a "metal Pole". I'll wait.

Give them time, they're going to be found.

Give them time, fraud will be proven.

I can prove it now, and will soon in a separate dedicated thread. Just trying to get one of the Fraud Deniers to participate. I want them to try to disprove the evidence!

They can't.

Even they KNOW the election was a sham.

Ohhh Last time huh? What the fuck is that?

Still got nothing to show how YOU KNOW the election wasn't stolen. I get that. Ballless Boo.

I thought you said LAST TIME. What happened? You flip-floppin again?

The burden is on the accuser.

The States certified their elections and there is nothing in the Constitution that gives any branch of the Federal government the right to over turn those certified results. The only right they have is to count the certified votes.

So what I hear you saying is, "I have no problem with tyranny. I just want to do it THIS way!!"
No, and that was a painfully stupid attempt at a strawman. I want people with influence to stop spreading these idiotic lies about the election, because gullible dummies like you are prone to believe them and act on your impulses, when they do spread these lies.

Hopefully that's clear enough for you.

No strawman, Fart. FYI, you might want to find out what that word means before you try to use it (of course, I could say that about most words you try to use). In actual fact, you just said it AGAIN. Only YOU would be mindless enough to say, "No, I don't want to silence people. I just want people to stop saying these things."

So yeah, it's clear now, just as it was clear before. You want to silence anyone who doesn't say what you want to hear, while pretending you're a person deserving of self-respect instead of a tyranny-loving shitstain who would make the world better by leaving it.

The more you try to dismiss and deflect the accusations against you, the more you prove they're true, because you're too ignorant to even lie well. So by all means, keep talking.

I wish people with influence would quit spreading these idiotic lies. This upsets your dumb ass, because you believe those idiotic lies. And that about sums up your embarrassing display.

The burden is on the accuser.

YEP. Trump and others have presented the evidence proving that the election was stolen and you have accused him and the evidence of being BASELESS, a CONSPIRACY THEORY and a LIE.

Yet when approached for how you know that, not one of you balless c*ntholes got a thing to show in support of your outlandish assertions!

Anytime you're ready, I'm ready to go toe to toe with you fucker, line by line, item by item, over every bit of proof the election was stolen with DOCUMENTATION to support that in Structured Debate. No BS, no bullshit.

Let me know when you are ready, dickweed.

[/QUOTE]

Waiting on it like it was the Durham Investigation! Heads everywhere are going to roll!

:laugh2:
[/QUOTE]
Deep State will not convict Deep State even though some are so stupid they would be better off putting them away. They are the people you trust. 4 years of lies and for some reason you think they are going to stop now?

Anytime you're ready, I'm ready to go toe to toe with you fucker, line by line, item by item, over every bit of proof the election was stolen with DOCUMENTATION to support that in Structured Debate.
Then send your steaming pile of horseshit to a lawyer.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
I have left that since it was time to move on and the questions have been answered by those on high..Maybe you should move on also or get a pink pussy hat... :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you should stay off the thread since no one is moving on with you. We will never accept that the election was free and fair.
And are you honest enough to admit it's solely because Trump said so? If he hadn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Trump was hardly the first one to say it. Phones were ringing off the hooks with citizens saying they witnessed the fraud. I have looked at the evidence and it is very convincing. Trump's policies are what mattered to me. But I have to admit he rose to the office in every important aspect.

So, no, you're not honest enough to admit that this is only an issue because Trump made it an issue.

If Trump had had the dignity to concede, this thread wouldn't exist.
If you are not honest enough to admit there was massive fraud I think the conversation is over.

It was over before it began. You morons follow Trump around like hapless puppies. You believe any fucking thing he says, even when it's obvious to anyone breathing that he's lying through his teeth.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
Because it caused an insurrection. The election wasn't stolen. There is no evidence it was. Trump lost.

I have left that since it was time to move on and the questions have been answered by those on high..Maybe you should move on also or get a pink pussy hat... :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you should stay off the thread since no one is moving on with you. We will never accept that the election was free and fair.
And are you honest enough to admit it's solely because Trump said so? If he hadn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Trump was hardly the first one to say it. Phones were ringing off the hooks with citizens saying they witnessed the fraud. I have looked at the evidence and it is very convincing. Trump's policies are what mattered to me. But I have to admit he rose to the office in every important aspect.

So, no, you're not honest enough to admit that this is only an issue because Trump made it an issue.

If you are not honest enough to admit there was massive fraud I think the conversation is over.

It was over before it began. You morons follow Trump around like hapless puppies. You believe any fucking thing he says, even when it's obvious to anyone breathing that he's lying through his teeth.
I posted a site with the evidence. You have done 0 research I would bet. You are a dime dozen useful idiot siding with what and who you think is popular. So we are done.

Because it caused an insurrection. The election wasn't stolen. There is no evidence it was. Trump lost.
There are mountains of evidence. How stupid are you?

Trump set the standard on day one. He drew the line in the sand with his inauguration crowd lies. The cult goes on one side of the line, and everyone who doesn't want to be in the cult goes on the other. These goobers gleefully leapt across that line on day one and never looked back.

YEP. Trump and others have presented the evidence proving that the election was stolen and you have accused him and the evidence of being BASELESS, a CONSPIRACY THEORY and a LIE.

The challenges to the election results and or election fraud they presented in the courts in the various states didn't suffice. Presenting evidence in the Kangaroo Courts of Conservative Fascists on Faux is not really presenting evidence at all.

I posted a site with the evidence. You have done 0 research I would bet. You are a dime dozen useful idiot siding with what and who you think is popular. So we are done.

I'm not going to waste my time "researching" every idiotic claim some slack-jawed moron throws out there. You people are deluded - and I'm mean that in the literal, clinical, fucked-up-in-the-head sense. Get help.

Because you're undermining the election process which is a cornerstone of our freedom.
How is demanding election integrity “undermining” the election process?

Once again you Marxist fags accuse us of what you are doing. You cheat in elections and subvert our Republic by refusing to allow audits, or to pass voter ID laws.
You've already got election integrity. Coming up with all kinds of gibberish to claim it wasn't honest is what subverts our democracy.

Good read, because it’s very true.
Because it caused an insurrection. The election wasn't stolen. There is no evidence it was.

BULLSHIT. The fraud election is what caused the revolt on 1/6! THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE RIOTING OVER! The election absolutely was a sham. I have 88 documented cases of massive fraud. Time Magazine has listed the perps who willingly engineered it. You're a lying sack of shit. I have the evidence and am willing to PROVE IT. Just can't one of you worthless drips to go up against me to show us how any or all of it is "baseless."

JOE BIDEN IS NO PRESIDENT in more ways than one.

Great, Seawitch. Now back up your allegations with proof. Documentation. Where's your evidence supporting that all of these things are LIES?
Pick a couple the lies you were banned for.

DEFLECTION. There are no lies. I never said a word about being banned, idiot. The only lie here is that there was no massive fraud. PRESENT YOUR DOCUMENTATION that the election claims are all lies!

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO GET ANYONE TO SHOW US?????
The fact that the elections were certified. Oh and Trump’s Attorney General said so.

Forum List

Back