Why is our President is M. I.A.??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Over 1,000 Americans are dying of COVID 19 everyday. Millions of Americans face eviction in the cold weather as unemployment benefits and eviction grace periods expire, Small businesses are folding by the thousands every week. China is becoming the next economic superpower, eroding market share from American companies.

Why is our President M.I.A??

Donald J Trump has lawyers to fight his legal battles. Why is he hiding in the White House sulking? Why does he refuse to answer questions? There are bigger issues to deal with here than President Trump's election loss. We hired Trump to do a job, but he's done nothing for over 2 weeks. We need leadership - Now!

Last edited:
Over 1,000 Americans are dying of COVID 19 everyday. Millions of Americans face eviction in the cold weather as unemployment benefits and eviction grace periods expire, Small businesses are folding by the thousands every week. China is becoming the next economic superpower, eroding market share from American companies.

Donald J Trump has lawyers to fight his legal battles. Why is he hiding in the White House sulking? Why does he refuse to answer questions? There are bigger issues to deal with here than President Trump's election loss. We hired Trump to do a job, but he's done nothing for over 2 weeks. We need leadership - Now!

you do know that trumps not a doctor dont you???

The dems were dimpeaching the president while covid was spreading, so, go figure

Wow - That's deep! Does this prevent him from attending meetings? Introducing legislation? Helping our small business's? Coming up with solutions to our problems? (He is supposed to be a stable genius-right?)

Because he doesn't care about others.

Wow - That's deep! Does this prevent him from attending meetings? Introducing legislation? Coming up with solutions to our problems? (He is supposed to be a stable genius-right?)
how do you know what hes doing???

do you work at the whitehouse???

What did you think would happen to business after you put them out of business? now whine about the deficit you caused

Donald J Trump has lawyers to fight his legal battles
Trump's lawyers are busy tying up his opponents in court.
Why is he hiding in the White House sulking?
Trump is angry and he needs to hide. Secret Service must have called a nighttime curfew and lights out. It's not a mood thing, unless he has a lava lamp on his bedside.
Too many people are trying to assassinate Trump for a nice easy stroll on the lawn where Joe Biden is trying to camp.
Why does he refuse to answer questions?
That is because questions from his Secretaries and Generals have taken priority over those from the press.

I see You are one of those brainwashed sheep who has fallen for the covid hoax that it’s a dangerous virus.comedy gold,don’t you think if it was as dangerous as they claim it to be Biden would not have been at a party with over a hundred people there indoors no less without a face mask. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Then why is he trying to clam credit for the new drugs?

He's drawing up plans to recognize Taiwan

He's drawing up plans to recognize Taiwan

I doubt he could recognize it on a map.

Then why is he trying to clam credit for the new drugs?
whats that got to do with being a doctor??

We all know that.

Any other excuses?

We all know that.

Any other excuses?

Wow you Chronic Clinical TDS / Trump OCD is really getting bad honey.

How many hours a day do you waste stalking Your POTUS Trump.

Will you take THE TRUMP VACINNE when YOUR POTUS TRUMP has it ready for you darling?

The dems were dimpeaching the president while covid was spreading, so, go figure
The House impeached Trump in Dec 2019, about a month before the first Covid case in the U. S.

Over 1,000 Americans are dying of COVID 19 everyday.
No, something like 5,000 - 8,000 people died every single day normally BEFORE Covid came along and that was never news, but now you have your panties in a knot because of a virus and Trump should be doing handsprings over it doing WHAT?

Millions of Americans face eviction in the cold weather
Really? I thought there was a moratorium preventing evictions due to the Covid economy until at least the end of this year?

as unemployment benefits and eviction grace periods expire
And yet the democrats in the House do nothing.

Small businesses are folding by the thousands every week.
Easy solution: END THE SHUTDOWNS ON BUSINESS.

China is becoming the next economic superpower, eroding market share from American companies.
You mean the problem that Trump was tackling that you mocked for years saying it would never work and he should stop rocking the boat?

Because idiots like you put him there.

Why does he refuse to answer questions?
Name one legit question he hasn't answered?

We hired Trump to do a job
You voted for Trump? You mean he was leading the country until two weeks ago? Then why didn't you vote for him? Bill, do you have any idea you talk like the biggest horse's ass this side of Pluto? Go call your buddy Joe Biden.

Because he doesn't give a fiddler's fuck about the pandemic.

He hasn't attended a covid task force meeting in 5 months. I would have thought was obvious by now.

Forum List

Back