Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?
Save it for your meetings...I don't want to hear it.

A kkk meeting doesn't talk about how to fix black society. They think that's impossible. I want to turn blacks into tiger woods or Obamas. Educated and with jobs. But even tiger cheated and now his kids don't live with both parents. But they'll be OK because they have money. Poor single blacks should not be having kids because they'll grow up poor and get into crime and repeat the cycle.

Do you think black society is fine? Ever been to Detroit?
So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step
I live in a gated community. Its not my fault you are poor like your perception of the negro. It is your failure...all these years of opportunity...and you are still poor.

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

A kkk meeting doesn't talk about how to fix black society. They think that's impossible. I want to turn blacks into tiger woods or Obamas. Educated and with jobs. But even tiger cheated and now his kids don't live with both parents. But they'll be OK because they have money. Poor single blacks should not be having kids because they'll grow up poor and get into crime and repeat the cycle.

So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

Crime is crime mutherfucker

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.

Crime is crime mutherfucker

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.
90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent
You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

we know we know, white people are perfect

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent
You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

Welcome to USMB...let me give you a heads up....

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

BTW, you already fail with that dumb ass Dallas star as an avatar.

I live in a gated community. Its not my fault you are poor like your perception of the negro. It is your failure...all these years of opportunity...and you are still poor.
Go live in detroit. Why not?

Herman Cain agrees with me and deep down you do too. Its why you live with mostly whites.

And I live on a lake bitch. But right down the road are low income apartments. Its part of the plan to spread blacks around because they just don't do well in heavily populated urban areas. And hopefully they assimilate and don't bring the neighborhood down. But crime has gone up. It might take a few more generations.

Herman Cain agrees with me and deep down you do too. Its why you live with mostly whites.

And I live on a lake bitch. But right down the road are low income apartments. Its part of the plan to spread blacks around because they just don't do well in heavily populated urban areas. And hopefully they assimilate and don't bring the neighborhood down. But crime has gone up. It might take a few more generations.
What did the racist pussy say?

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

What rule did I break?

I wrestled in college and never lost to a black guy. You know how black guys fight. They circle each other and bump shoulders.

What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

I wrestled in college and never lost to a black guy. You know how black guys fight. They circle each other and bump shoulders.
A racist and an internet tough guy who has to live in the ghetto with black people because he is a failure in life. I'm still not impressed...pussy.

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

Start with hating criminals not cops.
LOL...no need to talk about the black community with a racist who knows nothing about the black community. Like I said, save it for your meetings, save it for the white failures who still live in trailers after generations of opportunity. Your white ilk needs help, quit trying to blame blackie....racist pussy.

I grew up in the hood bitch! 6 and evergreen. That's 2 miles beyond the 8 mile border Eminem sings about. My middle school was in the top ten worst schools in Detroit.

PS. My parents came from another country and my bro and I have masters and my bro is a VP living in Switzerland. He probably makes 500k to 1 million a year. I don't ask but he's clearly rich.

I'll say this in defense of black people. No way he would have gotten where he is if my parents didn't get us the hell out of Detroit.

But my parents didn't insist we only speak Greek. They encouraged us to speak proper English stay out of trouble go to school and don't knock up any hos. Black parents should want their kids to do better than them. In fact they should demand it

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

LOL...no need to talk about the black community with a racist who knows nothing about the black community. Like I said, save it for your meetings, save it for the white failures who still live in trailers after generations of opportunity. Your white ilk needs help, quit trying to blame blackie....racist pussy.

I grew up in the hood bitch! 6 and evergreen. That's 2 miles beyond the 8 mile border Eminem sings about. My middle school was in the top ten worst schools in Detroit.

PS. My parents came from another country and my bro and I have masters and my bro is a VP living in Switzerland. He probably makes 500k to 1 million a year. I don't ask but he's clearly rich.

I'll say this in defense of black people. No way he would have gotten where he is if my parents didn't get us the hell out of Detroit.

But my parents didn't insist we only speak Greek. They encouraged us to speak proper English stay out of trouble go to school and don't knock up any hos. Black parents should want their kids to do better than them. In fact they should demand it
I don't care about your family history, racist pussy. Go back to Greece with your hate.

What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Lol. I'm trying to get you to admit black society needs to start demanding more of itself.

Why did a white guy have to come save Detroit? Not 1 good black candidate in the entire city?

What rule did I break?

Pussy.

Lol. I'm trying to get you to admit black society needs to start demanding more of itself.

Why did a white guy have to come save Detroit? Not 1 good black candidate in the entire city?
Why do I need to admit anything to you...a racist pussy? You want an honest discussion, yet you spew nonsense like blacks commit 90% of the crime. Your hate has deluded you. PUSSY.

I don't care about your family history, racist pussy. Go back to Greece with your hate.

I don't hate. I may be insensitive rude and blunt but I promise I want better for all of us. The crime in Detroit every day is unacceptable.

I already told you I agree there's a lot of things this country and our government can do to help but I want to know what blacks think they can do to improve their circumstances. Teach you kids not to have baby daddy's and baby mammas. That's not working for you people.

I want crime to go down. If black society improves were all safer.

What rule did I break?

Pussy.

Why do I need to admit anything to you...a racist pussy? You want an honest discussion, yet you spew nonsense like blacks commit 90% of the crime. Your hate has deluded you. PUSSY.

Of course I'm exxagerating A LITTLE

What rule did I break?

Pussy.

I hate crime.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

Why not just "trash" and "trash"??

Greg

We wogs rule, OK!!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back