Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

:lol: Gays always try to make everyone else out to be gays.
I'm watching a lbs show on Africans and African Americans. Eritria Africa is a brutal dictatorship. Europe won't let any more in so the blacks are crawling to is real for help.

Is this a great African nation?
Hey faggot...what do I give a shit about Africa?

Got another example of how even us liberals can no longer defend you coloreds. My dad showed me a story where one woman murdered another over politics. I said " I bet or hope the murderer was the republican" and then my dad showed me the picture and the murderer was black. I'm assuming she was arguing for Obama. Us white liberals don't do that shit. The woman was rambling when police showed up. She bashed the woman's skull with a slow cooker and the chord was around the lady's neck when police showed up. She died 2/days later. You're making us look bad. You don't care what white people think but we do. Youre losing support and defenders. Affirmative action? Now I vote no. Don't want to get killed over some bullshit ghetto shit.
Is the faggot sticking drugs up his ass again?

A racist faggot...most racists just suck cock and shut up about it...you talk with cum oozing ot of your mouth. Disgusting little ass licker, you are.

Do you want to crush my skull with a slow cooker and choke me with a chord? What's wrong with you people?
You are a dick sucking faggot. YOu will die of AIDS or some other STD by the time you reach 50. There is no need for me to want to hurt you...yo do it to yourself....fag

I'm watching a lbs show on Africans and African Americans. Eritria Africa is a brutal dictatorship. Europe won't let any more in so the blacks are crawling to is real for help.

Is this a great African nation?
Hey faggot...what do I give a shit about Africa?

Got another example of how even us liberals can no longer defend you coloreds. My dad showed me a story where one woman murdered another over politics. I said " I bet or hope the murderer was the republican" and then my dad showed me the picture and the murderer was black. I'm assuming she was arguing for Obama. Us white liberals don't do that shit. The woman was rambling when police showed up. She bashed the woman's skull with a slow cooker and the chord was around the lady's neck when police showed up. She died 2/days later. You're making us look bad. You don't care what white people think but we do. Youre losing support and defenders. Affirmative action? Now I vote no. Don't want to get killed over some bullshit ghetto shit.
Is the faggot sticking drugs up his ass again?

A racist faggot...most racists just suck cock and shut up about it...you talk with cum oozing ot of your mouth. Disgusting little ass licker, you are.

Do you want to crush my skull with a slow cooker and choke me with a chord? What's wrong with you people?
You are a dick sucking faggot. YOu will die of AIDS or some other STD by the time you reach 50.

Only chance of that happening is if 3 bruthas storm I here with weapons and rape my dead or passed out body. God that's hot.

I'm just glad I'm hearing more black leaders saying exactly what I've been saying. Blacks need to better learn how to De escalate the situation but so do the cops. And you need to learn your day to argue is in court.

I read another reader comment about our taxes going up to pay for daycare. Fuck that the writer said. How about people who can't afford kids don't have them. The connection between poverty and single moms is obvious. And the number of kids in poverty in Detroit was 57% I believe. What's wrong with your people dude?

Nuts just doesnt like whitey telling him what to do but honestly enough is enough. Yes white america is crazy but its epidemic in the black community

Nuts just doesnt like whitey telling him what to do but honestly enough is enough. Yes white america is crazy but its epidemic in the black community
I just have a problem with racist faggots. Go suck a dick. You are an STD waiting to happen. You won't live past 50.

I just have a problem with racist faggots. Go suck a dick. You are an STD waiting to happen. You won't live past 50.

Your gonna get the sugar if you don't already have it.

Let's see. The medeteranian diet vs your fried chicken diet.

You can't eat so much watermelon if you get the sugar but you already know that.

And I was wondering how many blacks read the paper or watched that show with chief Napolitano. Probably not many.

If you can't get the single mama numbers down how about just get your people to vote and be better citizens. Geez

I'm watching that movie with Danny glover and Whoopi Goldberg. I do sympathize with your people and I admit there is plenty more we can do to help put things right but for god sakes that was 55 years ago. Let it go. Time to change.

I'm watching that movie with Danny glover and Whoopi Goldberg. I do sympathize with your people and I admit there is plenty more we can do to help put things right but for god sakes that was 55 years ago. Let it go. Time to change.
I don't sympathize with faggot racists. Did you become a fag sucking your grand wizards cock or were yo already swallowing cum before that, faggot?

I don't sympathize with faggot racists. Did you become a fag sucking your grand wizards cock or were yo already swallowing cum before that, faggot?

Do you know your pappy? Did he know his? Do you know how rare that is? Lol

You become an all state wrestler make tons of money help lots of people play guitar and pay off your home on a lake by age 44 and many other accomplishments but you suck one black cock and all they call you is a cock sucker

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?
fbj
both are happening
when the blacks are judged as poor thugs on welfare, people get upset and take sides
when the whites are judged as corporate crooks on welfare, people get upset and take sides

it is just as wrongful to blame all the poor as criminal and use blacks to represent this
as it is to blame all the rich as criminal and use whites to represent this.

in the days of slavery it was well established to divide people
by privileged house slaves
versus the field slaves.

some of the freed slaves went on to become property owners and slave owners of other blacks.
So of course this creates resentment by class division.

And today we have whole parties
dividing people by the rich blaming the poor
and the poor blaming the rich

what happened to due process where someone must be convicted of a crime
and pay restitution, instead of judging people as a class and trying to make laws to punish that whole class?

why not hold the wrongdoers responsible for paying back taxpayers for their crimes.

why this business of trying to punish all poor people for being poor
or trying to punish all wealthy people for being wealthy.

it isn't a crime to be either rich or poor, but somehow politics has made
a game of exploiting this fear that the other class is costing more money
(instead of actually going after the wrongdoers instead of blaming entire groups by class or race)
to get people to vote against the other by race or class.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?
You are right. You should all be labeled as trash regardless of color.

Forum List

Back