Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

There is a lot of that but its like what people do with Muslims. Say they want more to speak out then no matter how much they speak out it isnt "enough"

There is a lot of that but its like what people do with Muslims. Say they want more to speak out then no matter how much they speak out it isnt "enough"
Who can hear them with the deafening whining about racism?
So the truth is hurting your ears? Good to hear that directly from a cave chimp.
The "truth" is killing "your" people in far greater numbers than mine. That's the truth (without quotation marks).

So the truth is hurting your ears? Good to hear that directly from a cave chimp.
The "truth" is killing "your" people in far greater numbers than mine. That's the truth (without quotation marks).
No the truth is only making you stressed and frustrated which causes your lice to bite you more.

No the truth is only making you stressed and frustrated which causes your lice to bite you more.
Stop trying to be witty and regale use with more jungle bunny civilizations. At least those are amusing.

Stop trying to be witty and regale use with more jungle bunny civilizations. At least those are amusing.
Only if you amuse us first with the cave chimp civilizations

Only if you amuse us first with the cave chimp civilizations
Is 17300 years ago good enough for you? Especially to this day, jungle bunnies have yet to come close:

Lascaux - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Clearly, people advanced as they left Africa. Just as clearly, those who stayed behind were left primitive.

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.
I've never seen whites shame other whites for their actions. Got some links?

Chris rock said black people hate n$%&$rs too.
You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

White people always try to tell other groups what they need to do while they refuse to do the same in their community. :rofl:

See how easy it is to lump us all together and stereotype? We do do that. I'll agree white society needs this advice too. But I don't live next to any high crime white neighborhoos . all the dangerous neighborhoods are black.

So you can see why I'm most concerned with them because they effect me. They've mugged my grandmother. What kind of person does that? How does his mamma not know he's pure evil?

Most concerned is one thing...but ONLY concerned with black crime only is suspicious
Liberal racist. Nothing more. I don't know why you are cheapening yourself with him. He isn't as entertaining (or as smart) as the other racists on this forum.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?
If I could joke, I'd say it's because that would be like a double negative? like wet water. lol. only kidding. it is a good point here

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.
Really?! I would be ashamed of the misdeeds of my son or others' closest to me. Do you think Martin's and Brown's parents feel that way. I doubt it. They are too busy blaming others. A lot easier that way.

Really?! I would be ashamed of the misdeeds of my son or others' closest to me. Do you think Martin's and Brown's parents feel that way. I doubt it. They are too busy blaming others. A lot easier that way.
You totally avoided the post. Where are the links of white people shaming whites for doing crime and harming the white communities reputation? They dont make it a race thing. They blame it on mental illness.

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

Start with hating criminals not cops.
LOL...no need to talk about the black community with a racist who knows nothing about the black community. Like I said, save it for your meetings, save it for the white failures who still live in trailers after generations of opportunity. Your white ilk needs help, quit trying to blame blackie....racist pussy.

I grew up in the hood bitch! 6 and evergreen. That's 2 miles beyond the 8 mile border Eminem sings about. My middle school was in the top ten worst schools in Detroit.

PS. My parents came from another country and my bro and I have masters and my bro is a VP living in Switzerland. He probably makes 500k to 1 million a year. I don't ask but he's clearly rich.

I'll say this in defense of black people. No way he would have gotten where he is if my parents didn't get us the hell out of Detroit.

But my parents didn't insist we only speak Greek. They encouraged us to speak proper English stay out of trouble go to school and don't knock up any hos. Black parents should want their kids to do better than them. In fact they should demand it
I don't care about your family history, racist pussy. Go back to Greece with your hate.

I'm a Voltairian, Nutz. I haven't noticed you much before and you may be OK, but on this you are WAY OUT OF LINE!!! There are quite valid points being made by Sealy and frankly there is a lot about the Black subculture which needs changing. Firstly ALL Blacks are not ghetto gangsters or ghetto trash....that is true, and no subgroup is free of trash. And I do not believe it is up to "Blacks" to clean up their trash...it is a WHOLE OF COMMUNITY approach that is needed...and that means getting rid of the "us or them" mentality in some Black and White subgroups. Sealy has stated it in one...PARENTS...BOTH OF THEM..must DEMAND of their offspring high standards...and that goes for white, black, green and wogs alike(yours truly in that last lot). Sealy is as much a yank as anyone else on these boards and I reject your instruction to send Americans out of their homeland because you are too stuck in a narrow mindset.!!

The only thing I can disagree on is that Sealy's parents made him speak "proper English".......American is "proper English"???? No bloody way!!

Greg

When they call people like me racist then everyone is racist because I admit most black people are good and I admit that whites really don't treat blacks fairly. I'm just saying that black communities are way too dangerous and other than what can whites do to help, what should black people do themselves to fix the problem?

Since most criminals of all colors come from broken homes, how about a push in the black communities to lower the number of children having children.

This one change would go a long way.

This is why I promote free IUD,s for poor women. They are more effective than rubbers condoms and pulling out.

And if we wont buy them for them then they have to be smart enough to buy them themselves.

I have stated elsewhere that when welfare is a better deal than what a husband can earn then there will be pressure on a family that will eject the hubby. The old labour laws precluded access to good jobs by Blacks...and yes it was Labour Unions and Dems leading the fight against cheap (read that black) labour workers. It is changing but History has consequences.

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/serials/files/cato-journal/2010/1/cj30n1-4.pdf

Greg

You totally avoided the post. Where are the links of white people shaming whites for doing crime and harming the white communities reputation? They dont make it a race thing. They blame it on mental illness.

WRONG...it is blamed on the perpetrator....do the crime and it is YOU who is guilty...not the entire community. That also applies to any community!!

Greg

WRONG...it is blamed on the perpetrator....do the crime and it is YOU who is guilty...not the entire community. That also applies to any community!!

Greg
Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

we know we know, white people are perfect
Welcome to USMB...let me give you a heads up....

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

BTW, you already fail with that dumb ass Dallas star as an avatar.
What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Here is the sad truth my friend. I am a liberal. So are my parents and my brother. We've spent our lives defending blacks and admitting why whites are more responsible for why blacks are the way they are. Want me to go into all of them so you realize I get it?

What I'm saying, and I'll try to be PC here, is that black society has some work to do on its own if things are going to get better faster.

And yes we have way too much poor white trash too. But it isn't of epidemic perpotions like in the black cities of Detroit Chicago or Compton. In other words all the places people wouldn't go at note are black neighborhoods. A black will get harassed walking in a white neighborhood. A white will die. And its more black on black. You should be more interested in black culture improveing than me.

What is it? Are you saying poor single moms isn't a problem? Are you saying blacks are doing the best they can? Are you saying you're trying the best you can and this is just what you get when you run a white racist society? I'm seriously trying to understand.

Black men. Forget about million man marches. Pick a neighbor boy with a bad father and mentor him. I'll do the same in my white neighborhood if/when I run into one. Most of ours still lead productive lives and are mentored by the community.

I hate church but take them to church!

And break the cycle. Are unplanned parenting in black neighborhoods going down? I do know they're going down everywhere in the world except one country. You guessed it. Africa. If blacks hate rubbers use IUD,s.
we know we know, white people are perfect
Welcome to USMB...let me give you a heads up....

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

BTW, you already fail with that dumb ass Dallas star as an avatar.
What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Here is the sad truth my friend. I am a liberal. So are my parents and my brother. We've spent our lives defending blacks and admitting why whites are more responsible for why blacks are the way they are. Want me to go into all of them so you realize I get it?

What I'm saying, and I'll try to be PC here, is that black society has some work to do on its own if things are going to get better faster.

And yes we have way too much poor white trash too. But it isn't of epidemic perpotions like in the black cities of Detroit Chicago or Compton. In other words all the places people wouldn't go at note are black neighborhoods. A black will get harassed walking in a white neighborhood. A white will die. And its more black on black. You should be more interested in black culture improveing than me.

What is it? Are you saying poor single moms isn't a problem? Are you saying blacks are doing the best they can? Are you saying you're trying the best you can and this is just what you get when you run a white racist society? I'm seriously trying to understand.

Black men. Forget about million man marches. Pick a neighbor boy with a bad father and mentor him. I'll do the same in my white neighborhood if/when I run into one. Most of ours still lead productive lives and are mentored by the community.

I hate church but take them to church!

And break the cycle. Are unplanned parenting in black neighborhoods going down? I do know they're going down everywhere in the world except one country. You guessed it. Africa. If blacks hate rubbers use IUD,s.
You are a liberal...which means you are truly a racist.

That's rubbish. It is true that liberals are usually just dumb...no argument there..but some identify as liberals when they have values that are not liberal at all. Sealy promotes PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY....hardly a liberal maxim....and he suggests the problem is family breakdown....true...so if this liberal gets it then why do so many others just don't!!!?

I have read quite a few of Sealy's posts and liberal is NOT what I'm reading. It's a pleasant change.

Greg

Greg
Yes you are wrong. When a Black person does something everyone says its Black genes or culture. When a white person does something it doesn't appear to reflect on the white community as a whole. I dont mind because if people want to be idiots then thats on them. However, I do see the hypocrisy.

Bullshit!! I've never heard a Conservative say any such rubbish!! There ARE cultural problems in Black Society but that is not reflective of ALL Blacks. But the bottom line is personal responsibility and that also extends to those who have put the barriers up to good well paying jobs for those of colour. Some are historical and people do have attitudes affected by those decisions of the past. But they are the past...bridge builders are needed in a whole of community approach. This blame shit is a part orf the problem...but unless the causes are understood then the remedies may be a bridge too far.

So where are the JOBS that will allow Blacks to support their families in a decent manner in the lower end of the jobs market...because that's where the pressures are!!

Greg

Only the people who

Columbine

Greg

Bullshit!! I've never heard a Conservative say any such rubbish!! There ARE cultural problems in Black Society but that is not reflective of ALL Blacks. But the bottom line is personal responsibility and that also extends to those who have put the barriers up to good well paying jobs for those of colour. Some are historical and people do have attitudes affected by those decisions of the past. But they are the past...bridge builders are needed in a whole of community approach. This blame shit is a part orf the problem...but unless the causes are understood then the remedies may be a bridge too far.

So where are the JOBS that will allow Blacks to support their families in a decent manner in the lower end of the jobs market...because that's where the pressures are!!

Greg
There are plenty of self admitted conservatives posting on this board as we speak that say exactly that. You must be new, naive, or both. I dont disagree with your post in its entirety. You make some valid points other than that first sentence.

Forum List

Back