Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent
You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

Start with hating criminals not cops.
LOL...no need to talk about the black community with a racist who knows nothing about the black community. Like I said, save it for your meetings, save it for the white failures who still live in trailers after generations of opportunity. Your white ilk needs help, quit trying to blame blackie....racist pussy.

I grew up in the hood bitch! 6 and evergreen. That's 2 miles beyond the 8 mile border Eminem sings about. My middle school was in the top ten worst schools in Detroit.

PS. My parents came from another country and my bro and I have masters and my bro is a VP living in Switzerland. He probably makes 500k to 1 million a year. I don't ask but he's clearly rich.

I'll say this in defense of black people. No way he would have gotten where he is if my parents didn't get us the hell out of Detroit.

But my parents didn't insist we only speak Greek. They encouraged us to speak proper English stay out of trouble go to school and don't knock up any hos. Black parents should want their kids to do better than them. In fact they should demand it
I don't care about your family history, racist pussy. Go back to Greece with your hate.

I'm a Voltairian, Nutz. I haven't noticed you much before and you may be OK, but on this you are WAY OUT OF LINE!!! There are quite valid points being made by Sealy and frankly there is a lot about the Black subculture which needs changing. Firstly ALL Blacks are not ghetto gangsters or ghetto trash....that is true, and no subgroup is free of trash. And I do not believe it is up to "Blacks" to clean up their trash...it is a WHOLE OF COMMUNITY approach that is needed...and that means getting rid of the "us or them" mentality in some Black and White subgroups. Sealy has stated it in one...PARENTS...BOTH OF THEM..must DEMAND of their offspring high standards...and that goes for white, black, green and wogs alike(yours truly in that last lot). Sealy is as much a yank as anyone else on these boards and I reject your instruction to send Americans out of their homeland because you are too stuck in a narrow mindset.!!

The only thing I can disagree on is that Sealy's parents made him speak "proper English".......American is "proper English"???? No bloody way!!

Greg

You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

LOL...no need to talk about the black community with a racist who knows nothing about the black community. Like I said, save it for your meetings, save it for the white failures who still live in trailers after generations of opportunity. Your white ilk needs help, quit trying to blame blackie....racist pussy.

I grew up in the hood bitch! 6 and evergreen. That's 2 miles beyond the 8 mile border Eminem sings about. My middle school was in the top ten worst schools in Detroit.

PS. My parents came from another country and my bro and I have masters and my bro is a VP living in Switzerland. He probably makes 500k to 1 million a year. I don't ask but he's clearly rich.

I'll say this in defense of black people. No way he would have gotten where he is if my parents didn't get us the hell out of Detroit.

But my parents didn't insist we only speak Greek. They encouraged us to speak proper English stay out of trouble go to school and don't knock up any hos. Black parents should want their kids to do better than them. In fact they should demand it
I don't care about your family history, racist pussy. Go back to Greece with your hate.

I'm a Voltairian, Nutz. I haven't noticed you much before and you may be OK, but on this you are WAY OUT OF LINE!!! There are quite valid points being made by Sealy and frankly there is a lot about the Black subculture which needs changing. Firstly ALL Blacks are not ghetto gangsters or ghetto trash....that is true, and no subgroup is free of trash. And I do not believe it is up to "Blacks" to clean up their trash...it is a WHOLE OF COMMUNITY approach that is needed...and that means getting rid of the "us or them" mentality in some Black and White subgroups. Sealy has stated it in one...PARENTS...BOTH OF THEM..must DEMAND of their offspring high standards...and that goes for white, black, green and wogs alike(yours truly in that last lot). Sealy is as much a yank as anyone else on these boards and I reject your instruction to send Americans out of their homeland because you are too stuck in a narrow mindset.!!

The only thing I can disagree on is that Sealy's parents made him speak "proper English".......American is "proper English"???? No bloody way!!

Greg

When they call people like me racist then everyone is racist because I admit most black people are good and I admit that whites really don't treat blacks fairly. I'm just saying that black communities are way too dangerous and other than what can whites do to help, what should black people do themselves to fix the problem?

Since most criminals of all colors come from broken homes, how about a push in the black communities to lower the number of children having children.

This one change would go a long way.

This is why I promote free IUD,s for poor women. They are more effective than rubbers condoms and pulling out.

And if we wont buy them for them then they have to be smart enough to buy them themselves.

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

we know we know, white people are perfect
Welcome to USMB...let me give you a heads up....

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

BTW, you already fail with that dumb ass Dallas star as an avatar.
What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Here is the sad truth my friend. I am a liberal. So are my parents and my brother. We've spent our lives defending blacks and admitting why whites are more responsible for why blacks are the way they are. Want me to go into all of them so you realize I get it?

What I'm saying, and I'll try to be PC here, is that black society has some work to do on its own if things are going to get better faster.

And yes we have way too much poor white trash too. But it isn't of epidemic perpotions like in the black cities of Detroit Chicago or Compton. In other words all the places people wouldn't go at note are black neighborhoods. A black will get harassed walking in a white neighborhood. A white will die. And its more black on black. You should be more interested in black culture improveing than me.

What is it? Are you saying poor single moms isn't a problem? Are you saying blacks are doing the best they can? Are you saying you're trying the best you can and this is just what you get when you run a white racist society? I'm seriously trying to understand.

Black men. Forget about million man marches. Pick a neighbor boy with a bad father and mentor him. I'll do the same in my white neighborhood if/when I run into one. Most of ours still lead productive lives and are mentored by the community.

I hate church but take them to church!

And break the cycle. Are unplanned parenting in black neighborhoods going down? I do know they're going down everywhere in the world except one country. You guessed it. Africa. If blacks hate rubbers use IUD,s.

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

This is an EXTREMELY racist website. It houses those who can't play nice on your typical hate websites like Stormfront. Racists don't have to follow the rules here...but if you break a rule, you will be disciplined. Just be a good n!gger and role with the punches.

What rule did I break?
I didn't say you broke a rule. Quit being a paranoid racist. I was giving the Dallas n1gger the heads up about USMB.

Pussy.

Here is the sad truth my friend. I am a liberal. So are my parents and my brother. We've spent our lives defending blacks and admitting why whites are more responsible for why blacks are the way they are. Want me to go into all of them so you realize I get it?

What I'm saying, and I'll try to be PC here, is that black society has some work to do on its own if things are going to get better faster.

And yes we have way too much poor white trash too. But it isn't of epidemic perpotions like in the black cities of Detroit Chicago or Compton. In other words all the places people wouldn't go at note are black neighborhoods. A black will get harassed walking in a white neighborhood. A white will die. And its more black on black. You should be more interested in black culture improveing than me.

What is it? Are you saying poor single moms isn't a problem? Are you saying blacks are doing the best they can? Are you saying you're trying the best you can and this is just what you get when you run a white racist society? I'm seriously trying to understand.

Black men. Forget about million man marches. Pick a neighbor boy with a bad father and mentor him. I'll do the same in my white neighborhood if/when I run into one. Most of ours still lead productive lives and are mentored by the community.

And break the cycle. Are unplanned parenting in black neighborhoods going down? I do know they're going down everywhere in the world except one country. You guessed it. Africa. If blacks hate rubbers use IUD,s.
You are a liberal...which means you are truly a racist.

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Lie #1

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

SUPER LIE...WHITES SAY NOTHING EVER...EVAR

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.

Not even a lie just an attempt to put the OP on the defensive

Greg

And he acts like I wouldn't give this advice to a poor white person. Its just not resulting in as much violent crime in our neighborhoods.

There was a nice looking white kid the other day broke in to a 70 year olds place with a gun and the old man shot him. I fear that in this gangsa society more white goody thug punks are going to start emulating and copying. We already have a lot of drug users and dealers. This kid was breaking in for prescription drugs.

Our black friend is right. We do need to look at ourselves too.

But it isn't us vs them. Were all in this together. So let's start where the problem is worse. And ask the people in those communities who care what they can do to help. Blacks have victim mentality right now.

Stop arguing its not your fault. We get that. You got a bad deal.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

Chris rock said black people hate n$%&$rs too.
You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

White people always try to tell other groups what they need to do while they refuse to do the same in their community. :rofl:

What rule did I break?

Pussy.

You are a liberal...which means you are truly a racist.

You should be worried if you are losing support from the few whites who in the past dared stood up to tell our white conservative racist neighbors why they are wrong about black people. More and more you guys are becoming indefensibly.

We see things aren't right or fair for you but we also see you aren't doing enough or a good enough job on your end.

Do you think your doing a good enough job or is this the best you can do?

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

White people always try to tell other groups what they need to do while they refuse to do the same in their community. :rofl:

We don't have as many 12-18 year old kids with no fathers in gangs with guns robbing murdering and raping people.

Most of the white boys without fathers still have good moms grandparents or their friends parents mentor them. But it is true this is also a problem for whites too. But our kids aren't strapping guns in gangs or car jacking as much as in the hoods

WHITE TRASH

We don't have as many 12-18 year old kids with no fathers in gangs with guns robbing murdering and raping people.

Most of the white boys without fathers still have good moms grandparents or their friends parents mentor them. But it is true this is also a problem for whites too. But our kids aren't strapping guns in gangs or car jacking as much as in the hoods

But you do have problems and you refuse to do any of the things you suggest for other groups. White people will always have an reason why other people should do things and excuses for why they wont do those same things.

Actually you have more fatherless whites. You have more guns and more murders. This is the part where you ditch the "we dont have more" excuse to switch to the "As a percentage" excuse.

Like I said you always have an excuse. If white boys were car jacking you'd say "but they dont look as mean tho".

WHITE TRASH

And black people never want to talk about the things they need to stop doing. Stop me when I'm wrong.

A. Stop having so many kids before marriage. Too many single moms. What can the black community do about this? If you have no answer you're a victim.
B. Forget marching about mean cops. Pick a kid that needs it and mentor him.

C. How do you not know who the criminals are in your neighborhoods? Start tipping off the cops.
D. Vote. You'll get more power and $ from gov if you vote. What % of you vote? Teach your kids it matters. White people get more because we care enough to vote. Not enough but more than blacks. You don't vote you don't matter.

But you do have problems and you refuse to do any of the things you suggest for other groups. White people will always have an reason why other people should do things and excuses for why they wont do those same things.

Actually you have more fatherless whites. You have more guns and more murders. This is the part where you ditch the "we dont have more" excuse to switch to the "As a percentage" excuse.

Like I said you always have an excuse. If white boys were car jacking you'd say "but they dont look as mean tho".

Its true that percentage matters. We have 90% of population and you 10 so....

And its mostly black on black so I don't get why you aren't interested in these initiatives to lower the number of unplanned pregnancy.

I live in a suburb and watch the new and read the paper and most all the murder death kills happen in flint Saginaw and Detroit. I don't know how its possible we have more. Got proof?

And are you counting Asians Mexicans Russians Europeans all as white?

Aren't " whites" soon going to be a minority? I bet crime is actually low for actual whites. And do you count when whites shoot black criminals? Lol

WHITE TRASH

And black people never want to talk about the things they need to stop doing. Stop me when I'm wrong.

Stop, you're already wrong. You simply say blacks dont do something without searching or even knowing if its true.

A. Stop having so many kids before marriage. Too many single moms. What can the black community do about this? If you have no answer you're a victim.

C. How do you not know who the criminals are in your neighborhoods? Start tipping off the cops.
D. Vote. You'll get more power and $ from gov if you vote. What % of you vote? Teach your kids it matters. White people get more because we care enough to vote. Not enough but more than blacks. You don't vote you don't matter.

Take your own advice...White people have kids out of wedlock but you see it as a positive.

2. No, fuck off. And there are plenty of mentoring programs that go on now. Stop, again wrong.

3. The cops are more dangerous than the criminals. You dont seem to understand the hesitation with trusting police when so many of us are abused by them. Oh yeah, but your advice before "tip off the cops" was "stop marching about mean cops" LOL. The disconnect is hilarious

4. We do vote. Get your numbers up first then. Lead by example

WHITE TRASH

See how easy it is to lump us all together and stereotype? We do do that. I'll agree white society needs this advice too. But I don't live next to any high crime white neighborhoos . all the dangerous neighborhoods are black.

So you can see why I'm most concerned with them because they effect me. They've mugged my grandmother. What kind of person does that? How does his mamma not know he's pure evil?

Told ya!!! Now the number of dead bodies no longer matter. NOW its about percentages because a higher number of bodies dont count.

And its mostly black on black so I don't get why you aren't interested in these initiatives to lower the number of unplanned pregnancy.

Yours is white on white...Why do you keep making excuses for refusing to follow your own advice?

I live in a suburb and watch the new and read the paper and most all the murder death kills happen in flint Saginaw and Detroit. I don't know how its possible we have more. Got proof?

Aren't " whites" soon going to be a minority? I bet crime is actually low for actual whites. And do you count when whites shoot black criminals? Lol

Troll paragraph...try harder than tha

WHITE TRASH

See how easy it is to lump us all together and stereotype? We do do that. I'll agree white society needs this advice too. But I don't live next to any high crime white neighborhoos . all the dangerous neighborhoods are black.

So you can see why I'm most concerned with them because they effect me. They've mugged my grandmother. What kind of person does that? How does his mamma not know he's pure evil?

Most concerned is one thing...but ONLY concerned with black crime only is suspicious

Stop, you're already wrong. You simply say blacks dont do something without searching or even knowing if its true.

Take your own advice...White people have kids out of wedlock but you see it as a positive.

2. No, fuck off. And there are plenty of mentoring programs that go on now. Stop, again wrong.

3. The cops are more dangerous than the criminals. You dont seem to understand the hesitation with trusting police when so many of us are abused by them. Oh yeah, but your advice before "tip off the cops" was "stop marching about mean cops" LOL. The disconnect is hilarious

You're wrong on everything.
A. I never said white kids out of wedlock was good. You aren't listening if you got that.

B no you don't fucking vote stupid. 90% of blacks vote democratic. You guys showed up to vote for Obama but didn't vote in the midterms and we lost. I'm trying to get my numbers up by telling your people to vote. You are being intellectually dishonest and its making you defensive.

C the cops are mean to me too when they give me a ticket. What else have they done to you? Raoe you? If you comply the worse they'll do is arrest you. And did you have outstanding warrants? Please explain the abuses you've experienced.

You're wrong on everything.
A. I never said white kids out of wedlock was good. You aren't listening if you got that.

Well I noticed your lack of addressing it altogether. I'm sure it was a mistake

B no you don't fucking vote stupid. 90% of blacks vote democratic. You guys showed up to vote for Obama but didn't vote in the midterms and we lost. I'm trying to get my numbers up by telling your people to vote. You are being intellectually dishonest and its making you defensive.

We do vote, not enough of us do but we do. Midterm elections always have low turnouts so *shrug*

C the cops are mean to me too when they give me a ticket. What else have they done to you? Raoe you? If you comply the worse they'll do is arrest you. And did you have outstanding warrants? Please explain the abuses you've experienced.

Personal Anecdotes dont matter...I'm talking GLOBALLY...SYSTEMATICALLY being harassed by cops. You want to make it about me and my personal experiences. Naw, too easy for you to excuse. Whats harder to excuse is the pattern for millions of blacks of being abused by police.

Told ya!!! Now the number of dead bodies no longer matter. NOW its about percentages because a higher number of bodies dont count.

Yours is white on white...Why do you keep making excuses for refusing to follow your own advice?

Troll paragraph...try harder than tha

Avoid and deflect. Victim mentality. Not owner mentality.

You aren't interested in what black community can do. I guess its doing fine so continue to live in it and our cops will keep an eye out for any suspicious characters in our neighborhoods. Run the plate and if they come from Detroit or have warrants they will get pulled over. This is why dwb is a thang. You were swirving. Wink wink.

We profile at our airports why not profile when we know where the problem is coming from?

Black criminals don't move here.because everyone will notice them. Do black people even know who their neighbors are?

I did see a bunch of detroiters picketing outside a known drug dealers house. Bet they move soon. I like it. I'll give those people credit for doing something themselves. I'd like to see more of that

Forum List

Back