Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

Chris rock said black people hate n$%&$rs too.
You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?
Save it for your meetings...I don't want to hear it.

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.

Do me a favor and LOG OUT
You're new around here, ain't ya? You won't last long.

WHITE TRASH

But when a black person commits a crime............THE WHOLE RACE IS JUDGED? Why can't that black criminal be called BLACK TRASH?

You saw him on TV...so he must represent all black people. What an ignorant asswipe. BUt you are on the right forum...known on the interweb for hate and vitriol

I see every day on TV what's going on in Detroit flint and Saginaw Michigan. This is the place to come and get it all out there. A white can't say what I'm saying to a black in the real world. The black will get offended.

Black society needs to clean up its act. Then you come to our neighborhoods and crime goes up. Then you wonder why we don't want you living with us or why we move.

And the ones that move near us might not be criminal but they are ghetto. Why doesn't black society decide enough is enough? But instead of focusing on what you can control you focus on why things aren't fair for you. Maybe things will get better if you stop having kids out of wedlock. OK to breed away when you can afford kids and are prepared to raise them properly. Lots of good black people but way too much crime.

What can blacks do assuming whites aren't gonna help until we see some changes. If you owned a business would you open a franchise in a black community?

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent

Simply because blacks stand up in support of and even riot when a black criminal is prosecuted for their actions.

Whites shame other whites for doing the same. Maybe if blacks came out and done the same...Well, the entire race would look better.

People like you also stand with the thugs that destroy and trash cities like Ferguson. Shame on you.

Do me a favor and LOG OUT
You're new around here, ain't ya? You won't last long.

He's cute. Can we keep him?

WHITE TRASH

See? You people can't take any criticism. I know all the reasons I'm wrong. I want to see if blacks are capable of admitting their culture or society is fucked up and discuss some ways they can fix what's wrong.

What's wrong with a push to get bad parents to be better parents. And maybe if you see a kid who doesn't have good parents you mentor that kid.

Remember boys in the hood? Lawrence fishburn only cared about Cuba goofing Jr. Maybe he should have mentored ice cube. My parents mentored my friends who's moms were drunks or dads were absent
You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

WHITE TRASH

A kkk meeting doesn't talk about how to fix black society. They think that's impossible. I want to turn blacks into tiger woods or Obamas. Educated and with jobs. But even tiger cheated and now his kids don't live with both parents. But they'll be OK because they have money. Poor single blacks should not be having kids because they'll grow up poor and get into crime and repeat the cycle.

Do you think black society is fine? Ever been to Detroit?

You are a racist...that simple. You should concentrate on white people...meth heads, pedophiles, mass murders, terrorists...you got a lot of problems...deflecting and blaming blackie is nonsense spewed by racists with hoods. What size is your hood?

I wear a size 34B hood. You wouldn't understand the measurements.

WHITE TRASH

A kkk meeting doesn't talk about how to fix black society. They think that's impossible. I want to turn blacks into tiger woods or Obamas. Educated and with jobs. But even tiger cheated and now his kids don't live with both parents. But they'll be OK because they have money. Poor single blacks should not be having kids because they'll grow up poor and get into crime and repeat the cycle.

So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

Are those the size of your fake boobs that got Ernie so riled up when you called another poster cute?

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

Start with hating criminals not cops.

I guess your happy with high crime and poverty in the black ghettos and are not interested in talking about how to fix it. When you are let me know. And don't blame whitey. I know we put you there but were not going to help you out if you aren't going to show any effort.

Start with hating criminals not cops.
LOL...no need to talk about the black community with a racist who knows nothing about the black community. Like I said, save it for your meetings, save it for the white failures who still live in trailers after generations of opportunity. Your white ilk needs help, quit trying to blame blackie....racist pussy.

Are those the size of your fake boobs that got Ernie so riled up when you called another poster cute?

I'm not worried either way. My posts give Ernie a hard on at least 4 times a week.

I'm not worried either way. My posts give Ernie a hard on at least 4 times a week.
I always knew Ernie went the other way.

So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

WHITE TRASH

I know I know, whites are perfect

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

Crime is crime mutherfucker

I left my door unlocked for years. One day money and my phone were stolen. Neighbors saw a black woman on my deck. I don't know any black women anymore.

Oh and I went to an all black school. Just me my brother and Kenneth. Oh and the principal was hospitalized. That never happens in the white neighborhoods

Forum List

Back