Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Everyone lies. Governments lie. It is the size of the lie that matters and who believes it.

this threads title SHOULD say-Why is it that the OCTA'S "official conspiracy theory apologists" feel the need to lie and throw insults when they cant refute evidence.

Thank you, so your video shows that even though the firemen were still working around bldg 7 they already knew it was not secure..... Hmmm!

being consider about pieces of the building failing or even partial collapse is one thing...this is another altogether

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A[/ame]

as always Gomer Pyle Olllie dismisses FACTS that fires that omit black smoke are oxygen starved and not intense fires.:lol: just like the twin towers,bld 7 also has black smoke coming out of it.:lol: let alone that was just one floor with fires,hardly anything major.:lol:

And we lose the point. Eots consistently wants to say that the NIST report says that the collapse of the towers were not a factor in the collapse of WTC7.

Once again from the report:

"would still have led to a complete loss of the building if fire or damage from the falling debris of the nearby wtc 1 tower were not factors. "

Conclusion: That even though fire was the primary cause of the failure, the damage done to the building by the collapse of the tower was also a factor.

They were not decisive factors. That's pretty significant. You know, the office equipment in the building was also a factor in WTC 7's collapse.

STFU you are embarrassing yourself.

your embarrasing YOURSELF 100 times more so than he is the way Eots keeps owning you here.:lol::lol::lol: "rolls on floor laughing.":lol: so you just might want to say to yourself-STFU Ollie.lol.

Last edited:
Why did that supervisor at the ATC destroy the taped conversations between his controllers and the local flight traffic? I wonder if that fuck ever lost his job? Or did he get a promotion like all good Bush dick lickers? He probably gets paid to cruise the internet and run cover for his control agents.

Why did that supervisor at the ATC destroy the taped conversations between his controllers and the local flight traffic? I wonder if that fuck ever lost his job? Or did he get a promotion like all good Bush dick lickers? He probably gets paid to cruise the internet and run cover for his control agents.

Can you imagine if someone at NASA did that with something like the space shuttle crash

thats a fact that slackass,gomer pyle and parrot trolls cant get around that.those trolls know perfectly well that if it was not an inside job,that supervisor would have been prosecuted for a federal offense like that instead he doesnt even get a slap on the wrist.thats what trolls parrot,gomer pyle and slackass cant get around that like all people who went along with the coverup,they were given promotions by Bush.

Last edited:

slackass,gomer pyle and parrot trolls cant get around that.those trolls know perfectly well that if it was not an inside job,that supervisor would have been prosecuted for a federal offense like that instead he doesnt even get a slap on the wrist.thats what trolls parrot,gomer pyle and slackass cant get around that like all people who went along with the coverup,they were given promotions by Bush.

now huggy, 911, you know as a disinformation agent I am required to attempt to stifle such speach, right?

Can you imagine if someone at NASA did that with something like the space shuttle crash

thats another example that these trolls cant get around and blatantly ignore is people were prosecuted if they touched any of the debris from that space shuttle and sent to jail,a couple of them were for doing that,yet the worst disaster in the history of mankind occurs with the destruction and removal of evidence and nobody gets prosecuted.yeah it was no inside job alright.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

slackass,gomer pyle and parrot trolls cant get around that.those trolls know perfectly well that if it was not an inside job,that supervisor would have been prosecuted for a federal offense like that instead he doesnt even get a slap on the wrist.thats what trolls parrot,gomer pyle and slackass cant get around that like all people who went along with the coverup,they were given promotions by Bush.

now huggy, 911, you know as a disinformation agent I am required to attempt to stifle such speach, right?

Holy shit, 911 nutjob is still talking about me? And I've had it on ignore for weeks.... :lol: That's too funny.

thats another example that these trolls cant get around and blatantly ignore is people were prosecuted if they touched any of the debris from the that space shuttle and sent to jail,a couple of them were for doing that,yet the worst disaster in the history of mankind occurs with the destruction and removal of evidence and nobody gets prosecuted.yeah it was no inside job alright.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

If someone did that in on a regular day with no plane crashes they would be up for charges. Ya the FAA is REAL forgiving-like. You can get your pilots license yanked lickety split for just taxiing off of a taxiway onto the grass for an instant.

slackass,gomer pyle and parrot trolls cant get around that.those trolls know perfectly well that if it was not an inside job,that supervisor would have been prosecuted for a federal offense like that instead he doesnt even get a slap on the wrist.thats what trolls parrot,gomer pyle and slackass cant get around that like all people who went along with the coverup,they were given promotions by bush.

now huggy, 911, you know as a disinformation agent i am required to attempt to stifle such speach, right?

holy shit, 911 nutjob is still talking about me? And i've had it on ignore for weeks.... :lol: That's too funny.

what is funny is babble like ..office furniture was a factor in the collapse of wtc 7...you silly little monkey

now huggy, 911, you know as a disinformation agent i am required to attempt to stifle such speach, right?

holy shit, 911 nutjob is still talking about me? And i've had it on ignore for weeks.... :lol: That's too funny.

what is funny is babble like ..office furniture was a factor in the collapse of wtc 7...you silly little monkey

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess its time for Gomer Ollie to laugh at his two troll buddies Candytroll and Divecunt then and find that incredibly funny because i have had those two trolls on ignore for two years now and they still address my posts.Gomers should REALLY find that funny then because I have had those two on ignore for two years and they still talk about me where he has only had ME on ignore for a few weeks.:lol:pricless I love,time for gomer to laugh at his 2 buddies then for making morons out of themselves like they have for the last two years.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Shoulda gone with the leather chairs...Yup! Definitely the leather!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats another example that these trolls cant get around and blatantly ignore is people were prosecuted if they touched any of the debris from the that space shuttle and sent to jail,a couple of them were for doing that,yet the worst disaster in the history of mankind occurs with the destruction and removal of evidence and nobody gets prosecuted.yeah it was no inside job alright.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

If someone did that in on a regular day with no plane crashes they would be up for charges. Ya the FAA is REAL forgiving-like. You can get your pilots license yanked lickety split for just taxiing off of a taxiway onto the grass for an instant.

the OCTA'S of course will cover their ears,close their eyes and sing out loud to themselves like the monkeys they are and like they always do instead of reading this post since it doesnt go along with their version of events.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess its time for Gomer Ollie to laugh at his two troll buddies Candytroll and Divecunt then and find that incredibly funny because i have had those two trolls on ignore for two years now and they still address my posts.Gomer should REALLY find that funny then because I have had those two on ignore for two years and they still talk about me where he has only had ME on ignore for a few weeks.:lol:pricless I love it,time for gomer to laugh at his 2 buddies then for making morons out of themselves like they have for the last two years talking to themselves.:lol::lol:

had to post it again since i added on.

Last edited:

did you know that happened to some of the moon shot footage too?

hanlons razor in both cases

Another example of a truthtard lying his scummy ass off. You can't even BEGIN to get the facts straight. The tape wasn't between controllers and local flight traffic or there would have been charges filed. The tape was the verbal testimonies of the ATC personnel present during the events of 9/11. The tape was destroyed by an FAA manager at the insistance of the ATC Union rep when the ATC personnel gave their written testimonies the next day.

Those are the FACTS, ya lying fuck. Deal with them or run away. Your choice.

did you know that happened to some of the moon shot footage too?

hanlons razor in both cases

You do not even understand the concept of hanlons razor ...So in a panic of some kind someone from NASA intentionally cut up footage of the Moon landing and dumped it into garbage cans impeding a criminal investigation ???
got a link to that story dwiveconman ??

Forum List

Back