Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

similar fires experienced in other tall buildings caused an extraordinary event. Heating of floor beams and girders caused a critical support column to fail, initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.

NIST Tech Beat - November 20, 2008
and they were NOT of similar construction

the design of WTC 7 in the 1980s was generally consistent with the New York City building code in effect at that time

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

similar fires experienced in other tall buildings caused an extraordinary event. Heating of floor beams and girders caused a critical support column to fail, initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.

NIST Tech Beat - November 20, 2008
and they were NOT of similar construction

the design of WTC 7 in the 1980s was generally consistent with the New York City building code in effect at that time

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation
again, those OTHER BUILDINGS were not of similar construction
stop deflecting like you always do

btw, a building can be of radical construction and still be in the building codes, moron

So provide a link were NIST condemned this building designs or building codes that create building that will collapse if you impaired the sprinklers and lit a pile of newspapers on fire
another strawman
the buildings design didnt need to be condemned

So provide a link were NIST condemned this building designs or building codes that create building that will collapse if you impaired the sprinklers and lit a pile of newspapers on fire
another strawman

show me were building 7 is cited as a radical deign ..there are hundreds of buildings of similar design that could potentially collapse from fire...show me any changes made to building code due to wtc 7

Last edited:
another strawman

show me were building 7 is cited as a radical deign ..there are hundreds of buildings of similar design that could potentially collapse from fire...show me any changes made to building code due to wtc 7
first you show me where i said it was

LOL you are fucking pathetic
take a reading for comprehension class first

another strawman

no you never say anything ..you imply the building deign was radical and at issue

you try anything to distract from the fact according to NIST impairing the sprinkler systems and lighting a fire in the corner would cause the collapse wtc 7 or similar buildings or the failure of a single column by any means

Last edited:

no you never say anything ..you imply the building deign was radical and at issue

you try anything to distract from the fact according to NIST impairing the sprinkler systems and lighting a fire in the corner would cause the collapse wtc 7 or similar buildings or the failure of a single column by any means
no, i said that the building COULD have been radical and still met the codes
i never said it was, nor did i imply it was
another strawman lie

and the fires were MASSIVE and involved on SEVERAL floors

another strawman lie

the fires were not massive
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx8oOVm7zvg&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

another strawman lie

that looks pretty fucking massive to me

another strawman lie

Thank you, so your video shows that even though the firemen were still working around bldg 7 they already knew it was not secure..... Hmmm!

Why is it truthers feel the need to lie?

Everyone lies. Governments lie. It is the size of the lie that matters and who believes it.

So explain why you truthtards feel the need to lie on such a massive scale. Good thing not too many people believe your bullshit.

another strawman lie

Thank you, so your video shows that even though the firemen were still working around bldg 7 they already knew it was not secure..... Hmmm!

being consider about pieces of the building failing or even partial collapse is one thing...this is another altogether

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A[/ame]

Forum List

Back