WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

"I just wish some of them would have cornered Omar and Talib and fucking stabbed them MF kunt holes uncontrollably that a closed casket would be required"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I'm pretty neutral on all this political stuff; however, if I was a Rightfielder I would probably have some reservations about my fellow Rightfielders who think and opine like poster Hang-on-Sloopy.

If my colleagues on the right talk and think like that, ....well, what kind of political party could that be?
Is that what mainstream America is like?

And would folks who read his musings think I am like him?
That he is representative of our party?
That we think like him?

After all, the birds you flock with are often birds exactly like you.
So they say.

Because the TrumpyCult is full of crazy fucks?
Gee the looney left keeps getting scaling the stratosphere.

View attachment 502509
I love that man. I just wish some of them would have cornered Omar and Talib and fucking stabbed them MF kunt holes uncontrollably that a closed casket would be required
Don't hold back on account of me. Tell me how you really feel!
Sloopy seems nice. :heehee:

Why?

Because Republicans will kill him
Another pearl of wisdom from the Island of the living brain dead.
Trump has killed before he will do it again
He likes to kill it builds his ego.
Trump has bragged he can kill people and get away with it
He got Ashley killed with his lies about the election and has never acknowledged her death.
That cop murdered Babbitt. Period.
Nope...but trump fluffers (RU1?) want to murder him.
The Democrats would probably like to kill him. He knows to much. That is why his identity is concealed.

Because the TrumpyCult is full of crazy fucks?

So is BLM, but it doesn't stop local governments from releasing the names of every officer that kills a black person, does it.
If she was killed during a traffic stop rather than trying to storm Congress during a Joint Session where they were ceremonially counting the EC votes for the next president, you might have a point.

He did his duty and shouldn't be punished by the TrumpyCult.

There must be a strong FBI connection, if not outright FBI.
This crap isn't rocket science.
If she behaved like a normal person she would be alive.

So you are saying that she was a weapon-less threat to life? How?
She was the tip of the spear trying to gain access to the House Chamber. It could have been any one of the folks fooled by the man responsible. I feel bad that she lost her life because of Trumpyberra's lies, but there it is.

She was unarmed! Didn't even have a spear. And she was the tip of the spear?
You just type away indoctrinated gibberish without any forethought!
It wouldn't surprise me if you were a professor.
Dumbass!
I can see you aren't very bright there, hun.

"I just wish some of them would have cornered Omar and Talib and fucking stabbed them MF kunt holes uncontrollably that a closed casket would be required"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I'm pretty neutral on all this political stuff; however, if I was a Rightfielder I would probably have some reservations about my fellow Rightfielders who think and opine like poster Hang-on-Sloopy.

If my colleagues on the right talk and think like that, ....well, what kind of political party could that be?

That we think like him?

So they say.
Omar and Talib say the same things out loud about us. You should pay attention.

One way street in full evidence again
Perfectly normal to release name of white cop shooting black criminal actively engaged in criminality within 6 hours
Ok to hide identity of mysterious murderer who killed unarmed protestor.
because righties will seek him out, because they have soooooo much evidence that supports their talking point.
Further evidence they want No One held responsible
He should have thought about the consequences before he stalked and murdered her with obvious full support of those who keep him/her hidden

Why?

He got Ashley killed with his lies about the election and has never acknowledged her death.
The Democrats would probably like to kill him. He knows to much. That is why his identity is concealed.

"knows to much".....:heehee: Time is still rolling along on election fraud proof. Tick Tock there, hun.

Perfectly normal to release name of white cop shooting black criminal actively engaged in criminality within 6 hours
because righties will seek him out, because they have soooooo much evidence that supports their talking point.
He should have thought about the consequences before he stalked and murdered her with obvious full support of those who keep him/her hidden
Personally I think he deserves a medal. He should have shot more of the treasonous Drumpf supporters.

That we think like him?

So they say.
Omar and Talib say the same things out loud about us. You should pay attention.
That's what she should do to us in a second. i meant what I said

"stalked and murdered her"................ :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why?

"knows to much".....:heehee: Time is still rolling along on election fraud proof. Tick Tock there, hun.
By the end of the month, troll.

Why?

By the end of this month? By June 30th, eh? (unless you are MGT then June 31st). Bookmarked again.

She was the tip of the spear trying to gain access to the House Chamber. It could have been any one of the folks fooled by the man responsible. I feel bad that she lost her life because of Trumpyberra's lies, but there it is.

Dumbass!

A nice mild troll.

Personally I think he deserves a medal. He should have shot more of the treasonous Drumpf supporters.
Ohhhh I would have loved to see them freak and mow about 50 of them down like the Vegas concert.

Blood pouring out from everywhere. Bullet holes everywhere. The screaming and the mayhem.

I enjoyed that riot very much but just wish it turned to a very deadly and frightening event

I'm with you 100%

Why?

The end of the month in what year? 2025?

"stalked and murdered her"................ :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Make sure your eyes are closed when that part of the video is played.
Or, you can offer up the libbie frequent “you see it wrong”

Ohhhh I would have loved to see them freak and mow about 50 of them down like the Vegas concert.

Blood pouring out from everywhere. Bullet holes everywhere. The screaming and the mayhem.

I enjoyed that riot very much but just wish it turned to a very deadly and frightening event

I'm with you 100%
Have you seen your therapist lately?

Dumbass!

A nice mild troll.
How so? You have made it clear that you have no idea what the metaphor means.

Why?

The end of the month in what year? 2025?
June.

Forum List

Back