Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

Voter participation was at a record level. Hopefully that continues.

Whats more disturbing is that the same lazy assed people who voted because a ballot was mailed to them wouldn't have voted otherwise.

You're asked to muster the gumption to vote like twice every 2 years...and you're too damn lazy to show up? Disgraceful.
You mean CHEATING was at record levels..........

Voting by mail is safer. That’s a fact.

Sure it is safer. It is safer to stay in your home and not go to work too. You may die in a car accident.

Voting by mail is rife for fraud. That is why the Democrats want it. This is why they pushed it this last election. EVERYBODY knows it, but since it seems to help the Democrats more than the Republicans, Democratic politicians are ok with it.
Republicans loved voter fraud until they realized that Dems were going to use it to beat them.

That’s the only reason they’re so recently against it.

Republicans will do what it takes to reduce the number of people voting, because, and they admit this, the purpose is to win elections. I find this instance un-America.

If voting by mail is good for Trump it's good for all.
Not the same, you failed.

It seems it's never the same when it comes to Trump. He mailed in his ballot.
He voted absentee ballot, in which you have to request one, prove who you are, and get a witness to sign it also. Not the same, quit being ignorant. Democrats couldn't pull out absentee ballots out from under the desk and come up with the number they needed. They can and did with mail in ballots.

You can sign the witness statement left handed. If voting in person is so important you LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Every single president before Trump did.
Mail in voting isn't the same as absentee voting, why cannot you get that through your head?

If voting in person is so important LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
If Trump did you would bitch about it, you would find something wrong.

Hardly. If it's important, lead by example.
No matter what Trump did, you would be against it. You have proven that over and over again. Like I said mail in ballots are even close to being absentee ballots.

You can address what I said or not.
I did address it, you're just too stupid to see it.

Sure it is safer. It is safer to stay in your home and not go to work too. You may die in a car accident.

Voting by mail is rife for fraud. That is why the Democrats want it. This is why they pushed it this last election. EVERYBODY knows it, but since it seems to help the Democrats more than the Republicans, Democratic politicians are ok with it.
Republicans loved voter fraud until they realized that Dems were going to use it to beat them.

Republicans will do what it takes to reduce the number of people voting, because, and they admit this, the purpose is to win elections. I find this instance un-America.
Lol, is that why we want voter id?

Every person registered to vote has a voter ID.

He voted absentee ballot, in which you have to request one, prove who you are, and get a witness to sign it also. Not the same, quit being ignorant. Democrats couldn't pull out absentee ballots out from under the desk and come up with the number they needed. They can and did with mail in ballots.

You can sign the witness statement left handed. If voting in person is so important you LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Every single president before Trump did.
Mail in voting isn't the same as absentee voting, why cannot you get that through your head?

No matter what Trump did, you would be against it. You have proven that over and over again. Like I said mail in ballots are even close to being absentee ballots.
That's simply not true, at all.

In the battle ground states, no citizen was just mailed a ballot, without requesting one....and requesting one is the SAME as absentee voting.

Trump voted by mail his whole life... No affidavit or witness signature for absentee voting is needed in Florida, or New York. No copy of an id either.
Bullshit people were sent ballots that didn't request one. There were millions sent out, just enough so you could get the votes you needed after the fact.

That's simply not true, at all.

In the battle ground states, no citizen was just mailed a ballot, without requesting one....and requesting one is the SAME as absentee voting.

Trump voted by mail his whole life... No affidavit or witness signature for absentee voting is needed in Florida, or New York. No copy of an id either.
Bullshit people were sent ballots that didn't request one. There were millions sent out, just enough so you could get the votes you needed after the fact.

If you say so.

Not minorities, by what I've been told by democrats. You loons think they are to stupid to get one.

Why not? We spent that so Trump could throw paper towels at hurricane victims.

Would you like me to post all the unnecessary trips by DumBama? They all do it, but it makes no sense to spend that kind of money to entertain people like you and accomplish nothing. A President won't try to cheat the election system--lowlife Democrats will.

Why not? We spent that so Trump could throw paper towels at hurricane victims.

Would you like me to post all the unnecessary trips by DumBama? They all do it, but it makes no sense to spend that kind of money to entertain people like you and accomplish nothing. A President won't try to cheat the election system--lowlife Democrats will.
No, I just want you to stop pretending like that’s the actual reason.

If the president can vote by mail, so can everyone else. Fair is fair.

Not minorities, by what I've been told by democrats. You loons think they are to stupid to get one.

Everyone.

You think we were always voting with government issued IDs? Cmon, that’s ridiculous.

It’s suppression to come up with unnecessary hurdles to prevent people from voting. You know, like literacy tests.

apple: orange.jpeg

Getting an ID to vote is not suppression, it's to prove who you actually are and help guarantee a fair election which I know you're against. Is it travelers oppression to have to present a valid ID to get a passport?

You think we were always voting with government issued IDs? Cmon, that’s ridiculous.

It’s suppression to come up with unnecessary hurdles to prevent people from voting. You know, like literacy tests.

View attachment 462668

Getting an ID to vote is not suppression, it's to prove who you actually are and help guarantee a fair election which I know you're against. Is it travelers oppression to have to present a valid ID to get a passport?
It’s a solution in search of a problem.

No, I just want you to stop pretending like that’s the actual reason.

If the president can vote by mail, so can everyone else. Fair is fair.

Do you travel around on Air Force 1 with SS detail protecting you? Presidents get benefits nobody else gets. You are using the Presidents absentee ballot to support the rest of the country the ability to cheat the system.

Do you travel around on Air Force 1 with SS detail protecting you? Presidents get benefits nobody else gets. You are using the Presidents absentee ballot to support the rest of the country the ability to cheat the system.
Does the president have to pay taxes? Can he beat up homeless people?

The president still follows the same laws we do. You confuse benefits with rules.

Forum List

Back