Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

Expect rural red counties to have MILLIONS of mail-in votes from now on.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

The higher the turnout the better.

I can’t wait until voter turnout is 150%, that is a great turnout.

I'm pretty sure you won't live that long.

It depends on if people vote early and vote often.

Sure and since that isn't happening......................

I never said it happened, good grief! You are such a rube.

So you agree with me but still felt you needed to reply.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

You can't vote often....your name is checked as voted, when absentee ballot is received or, when you voted in person.

Do you honestly think that voter turnout would ever hit 150%? Seriously? I figured most people would get the joke. I was wrong.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

Sure and since that isn't happening......................

I never said it happened, good grief! You are such a rube.

So you agree with me but still felt you needed to reply.

This is an entertainment board, I am only her to have fun, I figured the 150% turnout was a give away, however...

Yes there are restrictions on absentee ballots, but not mail in ballots. In fact any restrictions on them were lifted at the last minute. Biden in alot of precincts got 100% of the vote after they stopped counting.
Restrictions were taken away years ago in Florida. By Republicans. Not a peep. Restrictions were take away years ago in Pennsylvania. By Republicans. Not a peep.

Trump loses an election, all of a sudden it’s an emergency.

Your last sentence is pure internet fake BS.

Voting by mail is safer. That’s a fact.

Sure it is safer. It is safer to stay in your home and not go to work too. You may die in a car accident.

Voting by mail is rife for fraud. That is why the Democrats want it. This is why they pushed it this last election. EVERYBODY knows it, but since it seems to help the Democrats more than the Republicans, Democratic politicians are ok with it.
Republicans loved voter fraud until they realized that Dems were going to use it to beat them.

That’s the only reason they’re so recently against it.

Republicans will do what it takes to reduce the number of people voting, because, and they admit this, the purpose is to win elections. I find this instance un-America.
Lol, is that why we want voter id?

Every person registered to vote has a voter ID.
Not minorities, by what I've been told by democrats. You loons think they are to stupid to get one.

Everyone.
The main excuse that is giving for not requiring an id to vote is, it
If voting by mail is good for Trump it's good for all.
Not the same, you failed.

It seems it's never the same when it comes to Trump. He mailed in his ballot.
He voted absentee ballot, in which you have to request one, prove who you are, and get a witness to sign it also. Not the same, quit being ignorant. Democrats couldn't pull out absentee ballots out from under the desk and come up with the number they needed. They can and did with mail in ballots.

You can sign the witness statement left handed. If voting in person is so important you LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Every single president before Trump did.
Mail in voting isn't the same as absentee voting, why cannot you get that through your head?

If voting in person is so important LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
If Trump did you would bitch about it, you would find something wrong.

Hardly. If it's important, lead by example.
No matter what Trump did, you would be against it. You have proven that over and over again. Like I said mail in ballots are even close to being absentee ballots.
That's simply not true, at all.

In the battle ground states, no citizen was just mailed a ballot, without requesting one....and requesting one is the SAME as absentee voting.

Trump voted by mail his whole life... No affidavit or witness signature for absentee voting is needed in Florida, or New York. No copy of an id either.
Bullshit people were sent ballots that didn't request one. There were millions sent out, just enough so you could get the votes you needed after the fact.

If you say so.
Enough was sent out to give Biden the election.
You have been misinformed.
Ballots were not just mailed to all registered voters in the contentious swing states. Not Pennsylvania, not Michigan, not Georgia, not Arizona, not Wisconsin, not North Carolina..... you HAD TO REQUEST A BALLOT....just like Florida.

Why is it “Safe and Secure” in the Sunshine State, as Trump claimed in a tweet, and rife with fraud elsewhere? Because, Trump said at a White House briefing, Republicans have been in charge.

Trump, Aug. 4: So Florida has got a great Republican governor, and it had a great Republican governor. It’s got Ron DeSantis, Rick Scott — two great governors. And over a long period of time, they’ve been able to get the absentee ballots done extremely professionally. Florida is different from other states.

Trump is wrong. In fact, Florida handles mail-in ballots the same way as the other 33 states that allow mail-in voting without a reason. It doesn’t even use the term “absentee ballot” anymore.

None of the six states is sending actual ballots, as opposed to applications, to all voters. To receive mail-in ballots, voters must request them or be on a permanent mail-in voting list.

When it was obvious that Trump won the election, liberals stopped counting. Kicked conservatives out and brought out those ballots. Then in the morning they came up with enough votes to give Biden the win. You side cheated and pedo Joe and Harris are illegitimate.
Oh Jiminey Cricket!!!

You are very naive and ignorant on the processes put in place for absentee voting that prevents any of that crap from happening.

The checks and balances in place prevents them from happening- prevents anyone not a registered voter, from voting, prevents having more ballots counted than verified envelopes received, prevents ballot stuffing, prevents having more ballots, than ballots requested by registered voters,

And most importantly, the absentee mail in paper ballots PREVENTS MACHINE COUNT SHENANIGANS.... because the fudging would be CAUGHT on a hand recount of these paper ballots filled out by the registered voter.
Yes there are restrictions on absentee ballots, but not mail in ballots. In fact any restrictions on them were lifted at the last minute. Biden in alot of precincts got 100% of the vote after they stopped counting.

6 states have had mail in votes for awhile now. No issues.
You keep sticking up for mail in voting and we will never have a fair election again.

Restrictions were taken away years ago in Florida. By Republicans. Not a peep. Restrictions were take away years ago in Pennsylvania. By Republicans. Not a peep.

Republicans took away voter restrictions?

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID.

The reason Democrats want mass scale mail-in voting is simple. Lets say half a percent of the population votes by mail. It would be too hard for them to suddenly find hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that voted 99% Democrat and have it not be too suspicious to defend. However, if mail-in voting becomes the norm, it becomes a LOT easier to inject hundreds of thousands of magically produced mail-in ballots. Democrats want to set up a situation where it is easier to get away with mass scale election fraud, plain and simple.
How do you know that that is the case?

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID.

The reason Democrats want mass scale mail-in voting is simple. Lets say half a percent of the population votes by mail. It would be too hard for them to suddenly find hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that voted 99% Democrat and have it not be too suspicious to defend. However, if mail-in voting becomes the norm, it becomes a LOT easier to inject hundreds of thousands of magically produced mail-in ballots. Democrats want to set up a situation where it is easier to get away with mass scale election fraud, plain and simple.

Because many Democrats are criminals or are hiding from the law. They don't want anyone to know who they are.

That's all I got.
How sad for you......

Because many Democrats are criminals or are hiding from the law. They don't want anyone to know who they are.

That's all I got.
How sad for you......

How's that "sad" for me? I'm not the one who belongs to the criminal Democrat Party.

I thought Republicans were for disenfranchising voter. Looks like the Dems have lied again.

Instances of voter fraud are exceedingly rare since it occurs only in 0.00006 percent of instances nationally. So since voter fraud isn't a problem, what problem are you trying to solve? Could it be this problem for Repub's?

Democrats won the popular vote in this year’s presidential election yet again, marking seven out of eight straight presidential elections that the party has reached that milestone.

The only reason Dementia won is because of mail-in. If it were a fair normal election, Biden wouldn't have come close. It's pure common sense:

You have a guy who spent 47 years in federal office who accomplished nothing. The shady deals with his family and businesses that made his family members wealthy were publicly reported. His drug head son was under investigation by the FBI for matters slow Joe was associated with. He can't speak two sentences without getting lost. And he beat a President that gave us the best economy in 50 years, not to mention a huge reduction in border crossings?

So how can you justify that? Simple: Stupid voters. How do you get stupid voters? Mail-in voting.

The problem wasn't mail/absentee voting, per se, it was the utter lack of verification and violations of the states' election laws that created the controversy. None of the 'battleground states' that Biden won through midnight magic votes had purged their voter rolls. Yet millions of people who didn't respond to government notices to remain on the voter rolls suddenly decided to absentee vote for Biden. Yeah, really, nothing to see here.

Democrats love to cite Europeans as forward thinkers

And yet our Democrats HATE diesel while Europe has embraced it. They get incredible MPG over there driving those diesels.
Lol we don't hate diesel. I have two Cummins diesels sitting in the barn right now. Ford diesel sucks though.

Please, your party absolutely loaths diesel fuel and anything powered by diesel.
Lol, gross generalization. You watch to much Newsmax. That shit will rot your brain. Kinda like they are coming for your guns. Lol. Any one knock on your door yet. Hillarious

I believe we simply need to upgrade and improve our mail-in voting methods.

Forum List

Back