Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

Your neighbor would know when they went to vote and their vote had already been counted.

IF my neighbor actually went to the polls instead of saying to hell with it. If he or she didn't get the ballot they requested, they just won't vote that election.

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID.
It’s a pandemic, dude. Vote by mail was smarter.
Most of Europe doesn't view it that way. A lot of the EU hasn't allowed mail-in voting for a long time now, and none of the major elections in Europe over the last year have allowed widespread mail-in voting. Some EU countries have banned it altogether, while others only have an absentee system that you have to register beforehand for.

In short, America is one of the only developed countries that has taken this approach. Most of our peers see it as vulnerable to fraud.

Everyone was pushing for more mail in voting, until Trump decided that he needed a scapegoat for his impending loss.

No, because everybody knew mail-in could be rife with fraud, including all of us on the right here on USMB. We've said it repeatedly.

voting by mail.jpeg

Lots of ifs. Certainly if this was a widespread problem, we’d know about it.

We would? How?

What we do know for certain is that if somebody goes to the polls, and has to present an acceptable identification to vote, without a doubt we know that vote was cast by the intended voter.

Lots of ifs. Certainly if this was a widespread problem, we’d know about it.

We would? How?

What we do know for certain is that if somebody goes to the polls, and has to present an acceptable identification to vote, without a doubt we know that vote was cast by the intended voter.
Because as I said, if it was happening on a large scale, we’d have thousands and thousands of voters who would have found out their ballots had already been cast.

Even Fauci said that in-person voting was safe as long as certain precautions were taken.

Yes, but you know how Democrats are, only listen to the science when it agrees with your views.
To be fair, both parties are guilty of this sort of thing, although I would say that science itself isn't infallible.

A lot of people trust science ironically like a religion, when in fact, it's prone to bias just like anything else.

Because as I said, if it was happening on a large scale, we’d have thousands and thousands of voters who would have found out their ballots had already been cast.

Like I said, if they went to the polls after not receiving their ballots. How many just said to hell with it and never knew their ballot was cast? It's not like how people voted is on an internet site where you could look it up.

Like I said, if they went to the polls after not receiving their ballots. How many just said to hell with it and never knew their ballot was cast? It's not like how people voted is on an internet site where you could look it up.
And you think the percentage of people who said “to hell with it” is what?

they take care of sick people,, are you saying thats not what happens??
It is indeed what happens. But that’s not all you claimed, obviously.

Seems you’re no longer interested in your baseless accusations. Just admit you’re fabricating it and we will move on.

they take care of sick people,, are you saying thats not what happens??
It is indeed what happens. But that’s not all you claimed, obviously.

Seems you’re no longer interested in your baseless accusations. Just admit you’re fabricating it and we will move on.
what did I claim other than they are treating sick people??

youre the one that claimed to know it all,, so why dont you prove your claim?

Forum List

Back