Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID? Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?

Why is it primarily Democrats that can't vote in person with a free voter ID?-RandomPoster

Because we're in the middle of a global Pandemic that has killed the 500,000th American just last week.

Why don't Republicans have the same difficulty?-RandomPoster

They do. Donald Trump voted by mail last election. Have a good weekend!

Expect rural red counties to have MILLIONS of mail-in votes from now on.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif
We're getting beat in blue counties though

Democrats are more willing to believe there is a pandemic about ... and that this year, voting by mail is safer ...

Republicans don't believe there's a pandemic ... so voting in person is as safe as any ...

Of course it was safe. I don't recall any outbreak of the virus from voting locations. Hell, even I have the two top two medical conditions prone to death if I catch this thing, and I voted in person.

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID.

The reason Democrats want mass scale mail-in voting is simple. Lets say half a percent of the population votes by mail. It would be too hard for them to suddenly find hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that voted 99% Democrat and have it not be too suspicious to defend. However, if mail-in voting becomes the norm, it becomes a LOT easier to inject hundreds of thousands of magically produced mail-in ballots. Democrats want to set up a situation where it is easier to get away with mass scale election fraud, plain and simple.
But CNN said that there was no Voter Fraud.

Democrats are more willing to believe there is a pandemic about ... and that this year, voting by mail is safer ...

Republicans don't believe there's a pandemic ... so voting in person is as safe as any ...
Republicans don't believe there's a pandemic? Really?

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID.

The reason Democrats want mass scale mail-in voting is simple. Lets say half a percent of the population votes by mail. It would be too hard for them to suddenly find hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that voted 99% Democrat and have it not be too suspicious to defend. However, if mail-in voting becomes the norm, it becomes a LOT easier to inject hundreds of thousands of magically produced mail-in ballots. Democrats want to set up a situation where it is easier to get away with mass scale election fraud, plain and simple.

Because many Democrats are criminals or are hiding from the law. They don't want anyone to know who they are.

That's all I got.

And the Post Office won't deliver to caves in the hills so Republicans HAVE to vote in person.

That's all I got as well. Makes about as much sense. Time for lunch.
does your lunch consist of valium? it should

No but it did include Mexican Food and here is my response to you. :9:

But CNN said that there was no Voter Fraud.

Actually, there was voter fraud on both sides but not enough to affect the outcome of the election.

With the exception of a tiny percentage of the population with extreme situations, such as soldiers in the field during election time or a few other edge cases, people can vote in person with a free voter ID. The reason Democrats want mass scale mail-in voting is simple. Lets say half a percent of the population votes by mail. It would be too hard for them to suddenly find hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots that voted 99% Democrat and have it not be too suspicious to defend. However, if mail-in voting becomes the norm, it becomes a LOT easier to inject hundreds of thousands of magically produced mail-in ballots. Democrats want to set up a situation where it is easier to get away with mass scale election fraud, plain and simple.
Generally speaking, Democrats are only slightly behind Republicans, in their ability to vote in-person.

I mean... mind you... some of the inner-city po' folk don't have cars and aren't going to walk or bus-it to polling stations in cold weather,,,

But it's mostly because Democrats have more common sense than today's Republicans Red-Hatted Make-America-White-Again types...

There's a pandemic on, and 500,000+ Americans now lie dead because of it...

The fewer times one goes out in public and into crowded spaces, and the less one comes into contact with strangers during a spike in case-counts, the better...

Which means mail-in balloting whenever available...

Todays' Pubs, on the other hand, believe what they're told about the whole thing being a farce, won't wear masks, and show up for super-spreader rallies...

Dumb phukkers...

Last edited:

Voter-ID is a problem for Democrats. It would mean their lazy welfare voters would have to put some effort into voting, and if that's the case, they'd say to hell with it and just stay home. It's why the Democrats are pushing for mail-in across the country. The more people who won't put any effort into voting and mail-in instead, the more politically ignorant voters you get, and politically ignorant voters mostly vote Democrat. You know, the Obama money and Obama phone people. And of course, look how this past election turned out.

Everyone registered to vote already has a voter ID.

Funny how even liberal publications just a couple of years ago were railing against mail in voting as being rife with fraud possibilities. Now we’re just supposed to take their word for it that everything was legitimate. There’s a reason that most of the civilized world has outlawed mail in voting. As for voting in person this past election, sorry libtards, even your hero Fauci the fraud said voting in person was perfectly safe.

It’s a pandemic, dude. Vote by mail was smarter.

Funny how even liberal publications just a couple of years ago were railing against mail in voting as being rife with fraud possibilities. Now we’re just supposed to take their word for it that everything was legitimate. There’s a reason that most of the civilized world has outlawed mail in voting. As for voting in person this past election, sorry libtards, even your hero Fauci the fraud said voting in person was perfectly safe.

Could you tell us what liberal publications these are and what countries have banned mail in voting?

While you are at it, explain why it is OK for Trump.

Because many Democrats are criminals or are hiding from the law. They don't want anyone to know who they are.

That's all I got.

And the Post Office won't deliver to caves in the hills so Republicans HAVE to vote in person.

That's all I got as well. Makes about as much sense. Time for lunch.
are you saying republicans are independent people that dont need government to take care of them???

sounds about right,,

Could you tell us what liberal publications these are and what countries have banned mail in voting?

trump didnt do the mail in voting we are discussing,, not sure why you keep lying about that,,

1614473316387.png

you still pushing that lie??
Oh, good point. Forgot the pandemic was all a figment of my imagination. Or maybe you think that the virus is spread by mail and not be contact with people?
based on the demand from government that we can only go to large closed in areas for food I would say the whole thing was a hoax and nothing more than the normal flu with a slightly more severe reaction from the elderly that already had problems,,

truth is in my world I've absolutely nothing of concern

You really are this stupid. Your google broken lazy? Here’s an idea. Learn something before spouting idiocy.

And verifying that article:

As for countries banning the practice:

Expect rural red counties to have MILLIONS of mail-in votes from now on.

And when they bitch....

BASELESS!!!

lalalala.gif

The higher the turnout the better.

haha...Why do Mexicrats seem to want the most ignorant, most illiterate voters voting?
Imagine if Amazons board of directors was comprised of the ignorant illiterates you want voting and essentially making decisions for America...How successful would Amazon be?
Why do you want a failed nation?

you still pushing that lie??
Oh, good point. Forgot the pandemic was all a figment of my imagination. Or maybe you think that the virus is spread by mail and not be contact with people?
based on the demand from government that we can only go to large closed in areas for food I would say the whole thing was a hoax and nothing more than the normal flu with a slightly more severe reaction from the elderly that already had problems,,

truth is in my world I've absolutely nothing of concern
Based on my experience in the ICU this last year, I’d say you’re incredibly poorly informed.

Voting by mail is safer. That’s a fact.

Forum List

Back