Why is it OK for SOROS to use his billions to influence the election, but the KOCH brothers are bad?

When will the republicans put their money where their mouths are and stand up against Citizens United? Until then the whining about it is phony
yep, same as the democrats coming out every four years claiming they are for the poor. When will they put their (as in their an not mine) money where their mouths are and actually try to do something about poverty. getting rid of poverty by making everyone equally poor is not the way to go about it.

demos ain't got no money-------money is REPUBLICAN
funny isnt it? Money is bad, republicans have money so by extension, republicans are bad.
Democrats feel superior, but their main goal is to figure out how to legally steal the money from the republicans and have it for themselves. So basically, once the money is in there hands, it is good.
They fail to understand that the easiest way to dig in a republicans pocket is to go to work and bleed the republican dry a little bit each week when you force them to write a paycheck.
If I was in charge of democrats, I would try to start a movement to do just that. Slowly take the republicans money by exploiting their lazy attitude. Do what they are too lazy to do and them make them give you money to do it.

you over simplify-----a specifically REPUBLICAN attribute ----
in my extensive experience as an American citizen

They are 2 sides of the same coin to me. Billionaires looking to use their wealth to influence elections to support their social and political ideologies.

Either both are bad or both are good.

So, if you think Soros is good, but Koch brothers are bad, or vice versa.....WHY?
The Kochs hate Drumpf....where have YOU been?

LOL. That is not even remotely true. The whole "Republicans are the party of the rich" mantra hasn't been true in a long time. Most of the Wall Street money these days is behind the Democratic Party. All of Silicon Valley heavily backs the Democratic Party. Your wealthiest enclaves in the country are Democratic strongholds (Beverly Hills, New York City, SF Bay, Connecticut, etc) That's where the money is in this day and age.

BTW...Soros is dog whistle for Jew for the Alt-Right.

no----soros is not a jew-----he was born of jewish parents but raised as a Christian. A jew removed from his parents and community in childhood-------is not really a jew-----a Christian removed from his parents in childhood----becomes and acculturated jew. (think back to sociology 101)

"Why is it OK for SOROS to use his billions to influence the election, but the KOCH brothers are bad?"

Because Soros is an evil, foreign 'Nazi' liberal Hillary-supporter, and the Kochs are Conservatives.

LOL. That is not even remotely true. The whole "Republicans are the party of the rich" mantra hasn't been true in a long time. Most of the Wall Street money these days is behind the Democratic Party. All of Silicon Valley heavily backs the Democratic Party. Your wealthiest enclaves in the country are Democratic strongholds (Beverly Hills, New York City, SF Bay, Connecticut, etc) That's where the money is in this day and age.

yes-------accounting has been a jewish field for CENTURIES------as has TECHNICAL WIZARDRY (formerly call alchemy).
Since jews are heavily democrat (like me) ----and lots of money has landed in the laps of accountants and technical
wizards (aka alchemists)--------money has been drifting in to the hands of democrats (the old time desperate unionists)

PS----a brilliant insight from the oracle at USMB (rosie) ----
Billionaires LOOK around for things to do with their money

I wish more people understood how Soros made his billions. He is a horrible human being.

They've been running ads here in Nevada against Joe Heck saying he gets money from the Koch Brothers, which I found really entertaining since the vast majority of people really have no fucking clue who they are.
most democrats have no idea who Soros is either...he is not vocal about anything, he gives money to groups that support his causes, and stays out of view and quiet.

They've been running ads here in Nevada against Joe Heck saying he gets money from the Koch Brothers, which I found really entertaining since the vast majority of people really have no fucking clue who they are.
most democrats have no idea who Soros is either...he is not vocal about anything, he gives money to groups that support his causes, and stays out of view and quiet.
Most democrats are clueless on everything.

I wish more people understood how Soros made his billions. He is a horrible human being.

how did he make his billions?--------how did he come to be a horrible human being? He should be voted out of office

When will the republicans put their money where their mouths are and stand up against Citizens United? Until then the whining about it is phony
yep, same as the democrats coming out every four years claiming they are for the poor. When will they put their (as in their an not mine) money where their mouths are and actually try to do something about poverty. getting rid of poverty by making everyone equally poor is not the way to go about it.

The real poverty rate is down to about 3% thanks to Democrats helping the poor.

"THE RICH" must "PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE".

Thanks Hillary.

Did she every tell us who is "RICH"? She sure didn't in the debates.

Who does she mean by "THE RICH" and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

They are 2 sides of the same coin to me. Billionaires looking to use their wealth to influence elections to support their social and political ideologies.

So, if you think Soros is good, but Koch brothers are bad, or vice versa.....WHY?

You're obviously a simpleton.

Soros believes he should pay a higher tax rate, because he has been extremely fortunate in life. The Koch Brothers have no such scruples. Plus, the Koch Brothers want to use fossil fuels for all eternity because it benefits their company, even it dooms the planet. Soros believes we need to use a lot more clean energy sources.

So if you think there is no difference between Soros and the Koch brothers, you're just an intellectually lazy dumb ass.

Soros believes he should pay a higher tax rate, because he has been extremely fortunate in life. The Koch Brothers have no such scruples. Plus, the Koch Brothers want to use fossil fuels for all eternity because it benefits their company, even it dooms the planet. Soros believes we need to use a lot more clean energy sources.

So if you think there is no difference between Soros and the Koch brothers, you're just an intellectually lazy dumb ass.

So why doesn't he?

So why doesn't he?

How do you know he doesn't? I haven't analyzed his taxes. And Soros believes all billionaires and millionaires should pay more taxes, not just himself. So your question is pretty stupid.

So why doesn't he?

How do you know he doesn't? I haven't analyzed his taxes. And Soros believes all billionaires and millionaires should pay more taxes, not just himself. So your question is pretty stupid.

Does he?

I think that the issue is exactly the same.

I don't think billionaires should be able to have this much influence, but yeah its the same thing in each case.

Forum List

Back