Why is it Fuel shortages and long gasoline lines always are created by Democrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created by democrats?

Did the democrats hack Colonial Pipeline? I haven't seen that anywhere.

And the shortage is mainly from panic buying.

Oh snap! That's right....TRUMP is in power right now....I keep forgetting!

Jeez. Really? Someone hacks a computer system, and then people start to panic buy gas. None of that is under the control of the president.

Was Trump responsible for the toilet paper shortages last year? No.

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.
Biden has never shut down any gas pipelines.

Biden's white house.....BIDENS FAULT.

Suck it up lap dog boy.

(They suddenly want to act as though they wouldn't blame the sitting president for everything) assclowns
Uhm, Biden, the White House, nor the govt. control or operate Colonial Pipelines..

In all fairness democrats didn't cause the shortage and lines. They did nothing to make them happen. The hackers darkside or whatever they are called made it happen.

But also in all fairness democrats did nothing about it. I know "private business they can deal with it" and all but still when something like an attack that caused the president to issue a declaration of emergency for 17 states, and is effecting millions of Americans and the airlines and is costing millions of dollars then they should be doing something. Just sitting around shrugging their shoulders is a crime itself. It also shows how passive and weak we are and will just encourage more hackers to ransom companies for money in America because our government does nothing about it.

I guess the republican mantra about less interference in business and less regulation only applies to profits?

In all fairness democrats didn't cause the shortage and lines. They did nothing to make them happen. The hackers darkside or whatever they are called made it happen.

But also in all fairness democrats did nothing about it. I know "private business they can deal with it" and all but still when something like an attack that caused the president to issue a declaration of emergency for 17 states, and is effecting millions of Americans and the airlines and is costing millions of dollars then they should be doing something. Just sitting around shrugging their shoulders is a crime itself. It also shows how passive and weak we are and will just encourage more hackers to ransom companies for money in America because our government does nothing about it.
The president and his administration had laws waived so tankers could carry heavier loads and run longer hours of delivery.

Don't worry, Biden will soon deliver 'green' energy...any moment now...Biden? Hello Biden? Where's your green energy???

First he has to get all his corrupt Elitist buddies in place (owning all the right stocks and right companies to gift billions in taxpayer funds to democrat thugs)

With Democrats it's ALL about getting nasty, filthy, rich....at ALL costs. Mother and nation be damned
Unfortunately, the Dems don't hold a monopoly on selling us out for the almighty dollar. They just do it more openly because our criminally biased media won't say shit.

Created by democrats?

Everything is going up under Biden, he is going to be considered worse than Carter in a matter of months, it took Obama a year or two to do that.

The thread is about the claim that democrats create gas shortages. And that is laughably inaccurate.

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.
Hey shutdown the construction of keystone, same thing. Which that decision is worse for the environment, gonna have trucks and trains using diesel fuel to transport it.

Created by democrats?

Everything is going up under Biden, he is going to be considered worse than Carter in a matter of months, it took Obama a year or two to do that.
Everything went up and down then back up during Trump and?

Hey shutdown the construction of keystone, same thing. Which that decision is worse for the environment, gonna have trucks and trains using diesel fuel to transport it.
Keystone XL was going to carry crude that is used for asphalt only. Keystone pipeline is still flowing.

Created by democrats?

The thread is about the claim that democrats create gas shortages. And that is laughably inaccurate.
The pipeline was shutdown on his watch. If he doesn't want any blame towards it. Then he should lift all government regulations on the company. We have no idea if the government isn't involved in the hacking. The cia and fbi are democrat run entities now and you loons hate fuel and law and order. After the shenanigans you pulled on Trump for four years proved you will destroy anything to get your way.

Keystone XL was going to carry crude that is used for asphalt only. Keystone pipeline is still flowing.
Ummm....that's not true....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Pipeline#Keystone_XL
TransCanada Keystone Pipeline GP Ltd,[14] abbreviated here as Keystone, operates four phases of the project. In 2013, the first two phases had the capacity to deliver up to 590,000 barrels (94,000 m3) per day of oil into the Midwest refineries.[15] Phase III has capacity to deliver up to 700,000 barrels (110,000 m3) per day to the Texas refineries.[16] By comparison, production of petroleum in the United States averaged 9.4 million barrels (1.5 million cubic meters) per day in first-half 2015, with gross exports of 500,000 barrels (79,000 m3) per day through July 2015.

The proposed Phase IV, Keystone XL (sometimes abbreviated KXL, with XL standing for "export limited"[18]) Pipeline, would connect the Phase I-pipeline terminals in Hardisty, Alberta, and Steele City, Nebraska, by a shorter route and a larger-diameter pipe.[19] It would run through Baker, Montana, where American-produced light crude oil from the Williston Basin (Bakken formation) of Montana and North Dakota would be added[12] to the Keystone's throughput of synthetic crude oil (syncrude) and diluted bitumen (dilbit) from the oil sands of Canada.

Created by democrats?

Everything went up and down then back up during Trump and?
No just down, even the coronavirus didn't affect us like a hacker on a pipeline affected us under Biden.

Bullshit.

Weak leadership is causing a world of problems. Israel is at war all of a sudden. Gas shortages, prices rising, the border being flooded

Give me a GD break already!
Saying it's not the fault of the man in the white house is very weak, if not lacking in thought

Here we go again.

Democrats get in power and there goes fuel prices skyrocketing and gasoline shortages.
Have they made America "Normal again" yet ?

In his 4 years, Trump never had a fuel crisis. Gas prices were at all time lows.

Florida joins other state in declaring fuel crisis created by Democrats

Like the good ole days of yore and yesteryear. Sitting in an hour long line for 5 gallons of pissin gas with cars that got 12mpg....lol............Half the cars pushing the next one who ran out waiting

Look at the libturd waiting in line with a lawn mower..lolol...................Maybe a 5 gallon container would be better.....lol

Boy I really like that Monte Carlo

Created by democrats?

Oh snap! That's right....TRUMP is in power right now....I keep forgetting!

Jeez. Really? Someone hacks a computer system, and then people start to panic buy gas. None of that is under the control of the president.

Was Trump responsible for the toilet paper shortages last year? No.

LOOK UP WEAKNESS.

With all due respect.........
IT SURE AS FUCKING HELL IS THE DEMOCRATS FAULT.

AND ESPECIALLY EVERY SINGLE IMBECILE WHO VOTED DEMOCRAT IN NOVEMBER
Of course, like most on the Left, you can always keep blaming Trump ad nausea.

Wait till China starts up. You ain't seen nothing yet. All caused by leadership WEAKNESS

I'd take long Vegas odds that it's possible we'll even see a limited tactical, if not all out nuclear exchange before democrats lose power again.
Weakness is a most deadly fault. democrats own it in spades. While you worry about "wokeness" and transgender rights in the military, our enemies are planning your demise tactically.

You were told repeatedly that voting Democrat is a grave mistake....but you didn't listen. Enjoy your radiation sandwiches.

Last edited:
Created by democrats?

Panic buying? No, panic buying only occurs after the shortage becomes a thing. How would one panic buy gasoline? What do they have, 50 gas cans? None of this happened until the democrats and rinos ran Trump off. Those are the facts, deny it all you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back