Why is it Fuel shortages and long gasoline lines always are created by Democrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was created by the news media reporting that Colonial Pipeline had been hacked.

:itsok: And who controls all the media????

keep going...you're backing yourself right into the corner as i predicted

I am not backing myself into anything. And nothing you have said shows the democrats created the fuel shortages.

If you're too dim to understand the correlation between who sits in the white house and the effect of weakness from it......

Talk to your mommy. No one else can help you.

In other words, you have no real point. You just hate democrats and blame them for all the ill in the world. Thanks for clearing that up.
Correct, this is a troll thread....

No, it was created by the news media reporting that Colonial Pipeline had been hacked.

I am not backing myself into anything. And nothing you have said shows the democrats created the fuel shortages.

If you're too dim to understand the correlation between who sits in the white house and the effect of weakness from it......

In other words, you have no real point. You just hate democrats and blame them for all the ill in the world. Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh just shut up already with your circle chasing bullshit.

You voted Biden, you helpd bring the chaos. Own it idiot.

When presented with truth and reality......the left ALWAYS POINTS A FINGER AT THE OPPOSITION.

When you are forced to face reality....you go instinctively into character assassination mode.

With all the shit you could make fun of dems for, you make up something so stupid? Why?

The usual Biden voting useful idiots.....all checking in

NOT ONE understands the devastating effect of leadership weakness and how it empowers and emboldens your enemies.

They'll never get it

When presented with truth and reality......the left ALWAYS POINTS A FINGER AT THE OPPOSITION.

When you are forced to face reality....you go instinctively into character assassination mode.
Do you use Vaseline when you mental masturbate a thread? Your reality is best described as non-existent at best.

Created by democrats?

Did the democrats hack Colonial Pipeline? I haven't seen that anywhere.

And the shortage is mainly from panic buying.

Oh snap! That's right....TRUMP is in power right now....I keep forgetting!

Jeez. Really? Someone hacks a computer system, and then people start to panic buy gas. None of that is under the control of the president.

Was Trump responsible for the toilet paper shortages last year? No.
The toilet paper shortages? Did people try to return them within a month because the toilet paper seems to be restocked here and there?
The issue with Biden is that his response seems weak.

Do you use Vaseline when you mental masturbate a thread? Your reality is best described as non-existent at best.

BINGO!

There it is folks....
When you beat them into submission with hard facts.....all they have left is character assassination and name calling. :auiqs.jpg:

There is no creature that walks the Earth....as low on the IQ totem pole as a Biden voter.

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.
Biden has never shut down any gas pipelines.

Lib please this is the historic Biden fuel shortage of 2021, a landmark event in stupid liberal policy.

Here we go again.

Democrats get in power and there goes fuel prices skyrocketing and gasoline shortages.
Have they made America "Normal again" yet ?

In his 4 years, Trump never had a fuel crisis. Gas prices were at all time lows.

Florida joins other state in declaring fuel crisis created by Democrats

I forgive you for your lack of experience because you probably weren't alive in 1973
dab266f25367291e8882f2eccffb6225.jpg

In all fairness democrats didn't cause the shortage and lines. They did nothing to make them happen. The hackers darkside or whatever they are called made it happen.

But also in all fairness democrats did nothing about it. I know "private business they can deal with it" and all but still when something like an attack that caused the president to issue a declaration of emergency for 17 states, and is effecting millions of Americans and the airlines and is costing millions of dollars then they should be doing something. Just sitting around shrugging their shoulders is a crime itself. It also shows how passive and weak we are and will just encourage more hackers to ransom companies for money in America because our government does nothing about it.
Putin's pissed off over Nordstream2

all these "brilliant" leftists tripped over themselves running to the polls to get rid of Trump.......

Little did we know how much they preferred War (in Israel and the Baltics right now), little did we know how much they desired war, fuel shortages, higher prices and social chaos. we KNEW they were stupid....but not THIS stupid. And guess what? They would do it again.
Insanity is doing the same mistake over and over, but expecting different results.

BidenAdminstrationWorldOnFireUntitled-2 copy.jpg

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.
Hey shutdown the construction of keystone, same thing. Which that decision is worse for the environment, gonna have trucks and trains using diesel fuel to transport it.
Keystone XL was going to carry crude that is used for asphalt only. Keystone pipeline is still flowing.
Bullshit.
Not only that but China has invested heavily into the Canadian oil fields in Alberta and the oil flowing through the XL is bound for China , that is the plan any how.

Canada's oil sands are the largest deposit of crude oil on the planet. The oil sands (or tar sands as they are sometimes inaccurately referred to), are a mixture of sand, water, clay and a type of oil called bitumen.
Bituminous materials are used for road construction, roofing, waterproofing, and other applications. For the main application, which is road construction, the major concerns, as with concrete, are cost and durability.

Now about your bullshit? You still claim that is what is in yer brain?

$55 billion

The China Institute estimates China has invested a total of $55 billion in Alberta, the majority in energy projects, out of $85 billion in Canada.

The China-Hong Kong-Canada Oil Sands and New Pipeline Axis

There is some more Bullshit you love to play with...

The way you are for the XL you'd think you were pro Chinese...Although if you are going to take the trouble to pull out the oil it would be good to have a market for it.
So now we will have trains and 18 wheelers traveling through the United States with all that exhaust being let into the air. Pipelines are carbon neutral.

Created by democrats?

Did the democrats hack Colonial Pipeline? I haven't seen that anywhere.

And the shortage is mainly from panic buying.

Oh snap! That's right....TRUMP is in power right now....I keep forgetting!

Jeez. Really? Someone hacks a computer system, and then people start to panic buy gas. None of that is under the control of the president.

Was Trump responsible for the toilet paper shortages last year? No.
The toilet paper shortages? Did people try to return them within a month because the toilet paper seems to be restocked here and there?
The issue with Biden is that his response seems weak.
What would you have done if you were Biden?

Hey shutdown the construction of keystone, same thing. Which that decision is worse for the environment, gonna have trucks and trains using diesel fuel to transport it.
Keystone XL was going to carry crude that is used for asphalt only. Keystone pipeline is still flowing.
Bullshit.
Not only that but China has invested heavily into the Canadian oil fields in Alberta and the oil flowing through the XL is bound for China , that is the plan any how.

Canada's oil sands are the largest deposit of crude oil on the planet. The oil sands (or tar sands as they are sometimes inaccurately referred to), are a mixture of sand, water, clay and a type of oil called bitumen.
Bituminous materials are used for road construction, roofing, waterproofing, and other applications. For the main application, which is road construction, the major concerns, as with concrete, are cost and durability.

Now about your bullshit? You still claim that is what is in yer brain?

$55 billion

The China Institute estimates China has invested a total of $55 billion in Alberta, the majority in energy projects, out of $85 billion in Canada.

The China-Hong Kong-Canada Oil Sands and New Pipeline Axis

There is some more Bullshit you love to play with...

The way you are for the XL you'd think you were pro Chinese...Although if you are going to take the trouble to pull out the oil it would be good to have a market for it.
So now we will have trains and 18 wheelers traveling through the United States with all that exhaust being let into the air. Pipelines are carbon neutral.
Sounds like you need a week at the North Pole naked and alone...

Here we go again.

Democrats get in power and there goes fuel prices skyrocketing and gasoline shortages.
Have they made America "Normal again" yet ?

In his 4 years, Trump never had a fuel crisis. Gas prices were at all time lows.

Florida joins other state in declaring fuel crisis created by Democrats

I forgive you for your lack of experience because you probably weren't alive in 1973
dab266f25367291e8882f2eccffb6225.jpg

My God you people are the Pinnacle of immortal Stupidity !
Richard Nixon was a Republican in name only.
He was probably one of the first TRUE Marxist / Globalist installments.

Look what he did to ruin American financial institutions with his Gold policy manipulations.

You people are fucking abject imbeciles. There is no other explanation

If Nancy Pelosi suddenly switched parties, you would happily blame Republican policies.

Your ignorace and gullibility are actually frightening. Because so many are just like you.

Why is it Fuel shortages and long gasoline lines always are created by Democrats?​

Hmm, Nixon was president during the worst one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back