Why is it Fuel shortages and long gasoline lines always are created by Democrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created by democrats?

Did the democrats hack Colonial Pipeline? I haven't seen that anywhere.

And the shortage is mainly from panic buying.
Everything is going up under Biden, he is going to be considered worse than Carter in a matter of months, it took Obama a year or two to do that.

The thread is about the claim that democrats create gas shortages. And that is laughably inaccurate.
The pipeline was shutdown on his watch. If he doesn't want any blame towards it. Then he should lift all government regulations on the company. We have no idea if the government isn't involved in the hacking. The cia and fbi are democrat run entities now and you loons hate fuel and law and order. After the shenanigans you pulled on Trump for four years proved you will destroy anything to get your way.

Wow. So I am a loon who hates fuel and law & order? LMAO!! I'm sorry, you'll need to offer evidence that I have ever said anything resembling that.

Created by democrats?

Panic buying? No, panic buying only occurs after the shortage becomes a thing. How would one panic buy gasoline? What do they have, 50 gas cans? None of this happened until the democrats and rinos ran Trump off. Those are the facts, deny it all you like.

Try to find a gas can at Lowe's or Home Depot. And yes, people are filling containers with gas.

Panic buying happens before there is a shortage. It is what causes the shortage.

Created by democrats?

Oh snap! That's right....TRUMP is in power right now....I keep forgetting!

Jeez. Really? Someone hacks a computer system, and then people start to panic buy gas. None of that is under the control of the president.

Was Trump responsible for the toilet paper shortages last year? No.

LOOK UP WEAKNESS.

With all due respect.........
IT SURE AS FUCKING HELL IS THE DEMOCRATS FAULT.

AND ESPECIALLY EVERY SINGLE IMBECILE WHO VOTED DEMOCRAT IN NOVEMBER
Of course, like most on the Left, you can always keep blaing Trump ad nausea.

Wait till China starts up. You ain't seen nothing yet. All caused by leadership WEAKNESS

I'd take long Vegas odds that it's possible we'll even see a limited tactical, if not all out nuclear exchange before democrats lose power again.
Weakness is a most deadly fault. democrats own it in spades.

:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Created by democrats?

Panic buying? No, panic buying only occurs after the shortage becomes a thing. How would one panic buy gasoline? What do they have, 50 gas cans? None of this happened until the democrats and rinos ran Trump off. Those are the facts, deny it all you like.

Try to find a gas can at Lowe's or Home Depot. And yes, people are filling containers with gas.

Panic buying happens before there is a shortage. It is what causes the shortage.
All created by washington and thugs.

1620835275007.png

Created by democrats?

All created by washington and thugs.

No, it was created by the news media reporting that Colonial Pipeline had been hacked.

Created by democrats?

What causes the fear ?????

Here we go again.

Democrats get in power and there goes fuel prices skyrocketing and gasoline shortages.
Have they made America "Normal again" yet ?

In his 4 years, Trump never had a fuel crisis. Gas prices were at all time lows.

Florida joins other state in declaring fuel crisis created by Democrats

Russian agents trying to get us to ignore the Russian ransomware crooks, Comrade?

Created by democrats?

Everything is going up under Biden, he is going to be considered worse than Carter in a matter of months, it took Obama a year or two to do that.

The thread is about the claim that democrats create gas shortages. And that is laughably inaccurate.
The pipeline was shutdown on his watch. If he doesn't want any blame towards it. Then he should lift all government regulations on the company. We have no idea if the government isn't involved in the hacking. The cia and fbi are democrat run entities now and you loons hate fuel and law and order. After the shenanigans you pulled on Trump for four years proved you will destroy anything to get your way.

Wow. So I am a loon who hates fuel and law & order? LMAO!! I'm sorry, you'll need to offer evidence that I have ever said anything resembling that.
You're a liberal?

No, it was created by the news media reporting that Colonial Pipeline had been hacked.

:itsok: And who controls all the media????

keep going...you're backing yourself right into the corner as i predicted

I am not backing myself into anything. And nothing you have said shows the democrats created the fuel shortages.

Created by democrats?

You're a liberal?

No.

East coast liberals squeal like stuck pigs when there's no gas to fill up their cars :auiqs.jpg: Hey maybe Biden can shut down more pipelines and ban more oil and gas leases maybe that will help.
Biden has never shut down any gas pipelines.
Hey shutdown the construction of keystone, same thing. Which that decision is worse for the environment, gonna have trucks and trains using diesel fuel to transport it.
Keystone XL was going to carry crude that is used for asphalt only. Keystone pipeline is still flowing.
Bullshit.
Not only that but China has invested heavily into the Canadian oil fields in Alberta and the oil flowing through the XL is bound for China , that is the plan any how.

Canada's oil sands are the largest deposit of crude oil on the planet. The oil sands (or tar sands as they are sometimes inaccurately referred to), are a mixture of sand, water, clay and a type of oil called bitumen.
Bituminous materials are used for road construction, roofing, waterproofing, and other applications. For the main application, which is road construction, the major concerns, as with concrete, are cost and durability.

Now about your bullshit? You still claim that is what is in yer brain?

$55 billion

The China Institute estimates China has invested a total of $55 billion in Alberta, the majority in energy projects, out of $85 billion in Canada.

The China-Hong Kong-Canada Oil Sands and New Pipeline Axis

There is some more Bullshit you love to play with...

The way you are for the XL you'd think you were pro Chinese...Although if you are going to take the trouble to pull out the oil it would be good to have a market for it.

I am not backing myself into anything. And nothing you have said shows the democrats created the fuel shortages.

If you're too dim to understand the correlation between who sits in the white house and the effect of weakness from it......
(even though it may be an even more sinister agenda of destroying America)

You have an insurmountable disconnect from logic and reality.
Talk to your mommy. No one else can help you.

If you're too dim to understand the correlation between who sits in the white house and the effect of weakness from it......

Talk to your mommy. No one else can help you.

In other words, you have no real point. You just hate democrats and blame them for all the ill in the world. Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back