Why is it always Muslims?

Witnessing the result of having "No-go Zones" in France should stop any further discussion of allowing our Muslims to have Shiria courts here. A country cannot exist with two sets of laws. France needs to take back those zones.

Incorrect in each instance Christians or Western nations responded to Islamic aggression.

The fact we use war instead of terrorism speaks volumes on our honesty and integrity.

Incorrect in each instance Christians or Western nations responded to Islamic aggression.

The fact we use war instead of terrorism speaks volumes on our honesty and integrity.
Unless used as a last resort, war is terrorism.

Lying to a nation, just to go to war, is terrorism.

More specifically, drone strikes, is US terrorism.

I'm reminded of the French Film "The Battle of Algiers" when the rebel leader was asked why he used women's baskets to deliver bombs. And he replied, "Why do you use planes? We'll gladly trade our baskets for your planes."

Maybe if we stopped bombing them with planes, they'd stop bombing us.

Again, we aren't talking about war, or history of the last 1000 years.

We have a cartoon, mocking all three faiths, yet it's only Muslims that feel an obligation to slaughter those that offend their religion. Why is that?

Oh I see, first you want to make sweeping generalizations and now you'd like to confine your alleged argument. I can see why.

"Sweeping generalization", you have a serious sweeping problem with logic.

My claim is, the magazine ridiculed all three faiths, but why was it people from the Muslim faith that found it necessary those that mocked their religion. Why is it always Muslims that behave this way when someone ridicules their religion? Is that a sweeping generation? Ha ha ha.

I particularly enjoyed the part about "Muslim animals"..........was that a generic reference to all Muslims or were talking about camels?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to compare the savages who kill innocent people just because they drew an "offensive cartoon" to animals who don't know better. My bad.

So then you apparently believe that all or at least a majority of Muslims bear responsibility for terrorism......is that right?
That's right asshole.
ALL Muslims bear the responsibility for every other Muslim's behaviour when it comes to committing violent crimes against anyone who doesn't believe in that jerk-off pedophile 'What's-his-name' command to kill everyone on the planet who doesn't agree with mutilating little girls genitals.
GOD what a sick fucking religion who belong to.
Where are all these "peaceful" Muslims? No where b/c there aren't any.

Forgive the brevity of this history. Mohammad misunderstood the Bible (the Trinity to be precise), so he wrote a new Bible named the Koran. Later as he murdered rivals and husbands of women he wanted he wrote more chapters. He used his new book to justify murder, rape, theft and many other things. No small wonder it is so easily misread and we see the results we do.

That's right asshole.
ALL Muslims bear the responsibility for every other Muslim's behaviour when it comes to committing violent crimes against anyone who doesn't believe in that jerk-off pedophile 'What's-his-name' command to kill everyone on the planet who doesn't agree with mutilating little girls genitals.
And we're responsible for all the crimes this nation has committed against humanity, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya, etc.

Forgive the brevity of this history. Mohammad misunderstood the Bible (the Trinity to be precise), so he wrote a new Bible named the Koran. Later as he murdered rivals and husbands of women he wanted he wrote more chapters. He used his new book to justify murder, rape, theft and many other things. No small wonder it is so easily misread and we see the results we do.
If you have the mental illness that makes you want to murder/rape/steal/mutilate innocent people for your pleasure, boy have I got a book/religion for you! You can do anything you want to anyone and simply wave your pedohile What's His Name's book in people's faces and keep on doing what you like.
The book? It's the Koran.

Seems like we helped the Kurds and folks in Qatar along with nearly countless females in many of the nations you mentioned. Interesting you define humanity as male only Billyboy.

ALL Muslims bear the responsibility for every other Muslim's behaviour...

You are exactly the kind of weak-minded idiot that would be all-too-easily recruited to mindless violence had you been born in a different environment. Make no mistake, you are part of the problem, fool.

Hey...just thought I should say that the Christian Crusades ended 700 years ago.
A comparison of Islamic terrorism today, has absolutely zero to do with the crusades from approx. 3000 generations ago. That is dumb.

I know, but the moment the discussion of Islamic terrorism of TODAY comes up, libs always rush in to remind us of the Crusades.
I guess when you've got nothing to compare to today, bringing up something from hundreds of years ago makes them feel better.

The Apologists like to portray the Crusades as some type of Catholic blood lust, but I think they just recognized the threat for what is was and still is.
The Crusades only occurred as a response to Muslim invasions of the holy land and Christian Europe. Muslims drew first blood.

Really? Perhaps you should rethink that claim.

Clearly some people around here don't quite have a sense of chronology.
And clearly some people around here LIKE YOU cannot come up with anything other than historical atrocities.

Let's talk about TODAY, since that's all that really matters !! And today around the world the problem is with followers of this one particular religion.

TODAY liberals believe that muslim violence and atrocities are justified by Christian atrocities a thousand years ago. It's just like black violence. TODAY liberals believe that slavery 200 years ago justifies pouring lighter fluid down a girl's throat and burning her alive. There is no passage of time to liberals and never a change of circumstances. It is all justified.

Unless used as a last resort, war is terrorism.

Lying to a nation, just to go to war, is terrorism.

More specifically, drone strikes, is US terrorism.

Drone strikes are terrorism ? Then Obama is a terrorist, is that what you're telling us ?

There is only two sides here. Western freedom or muslim extremism. You can side with freedom or rationalize islamic fascism.

Some folks are little bit slow to realize that the people doing most of the fighting and dying in the war against Muslim extremists are also Muslim.

how does your comment relate to the issue under question?----muslims do fight each other ------SO????----they engage
in sectarian and tribal conflict-----how does that fact help?

How does it relate? Because the whole Islam vs western civilization rhetoric is exactly what the terrorist are hoping for. The terrorists should be thanking people like you for spreading their message for them.

Actually you got it ass backwards. People like me are stating the obvious, and cowards like you keep shoving your head in the sand, no matter what.

Amazing how you can be a chickenshit asshole and a terrorist supporter at the same time.

Hey...just thought I should say that the Christian Crusades ended 700 years ago.
A comparison of Islamic terrorism today, has absolutely zero to do with the crusades from approx. 3000 generations ago. That is dumb.

I know, but the moment the discussion of Islamic terrorism of TODAY comes up, libs always rush in to remind us of the Crusades.
I guess when you've got nothing to compare to today, bringing up something from hundreds of years ago makes them feel better.

It was the half wit author of the OP who first mentioned the Crusades.

Oh I see, first you want to make sweeping generalizations and now you'd like to confine your alleged argument. I can see why.

"Sweeping generalization", you have a serious sweeping problem with logic.

My claim is, the magazine ridiculed all three faiths, but why was it people from the Muslim faith that found it necessary those that mocked their religion. Why is it always Muslims that behave this way when someone ridicules their religion? Is that a sweeping generation? Ha ha ha.

I particularly enjoyed the part about "Muslim animals"..........was that a generic reference to all Muslims or were talking about camels?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to compare the savages who kill innocent people just because they drew an "offensive cartoon" to animals who don't know better. My bad.

So then you apparently believe that all or at least a majority of Muslims bear responsibility for terrorism......is that right?
That's right asshole.

By logical extension that makes you responsible for anything I do. Holy shit these people are stupid.

You mean he replaced one book full of batshit crazy superstitions with another book of batshit crazy superstitions?

I'm reminded of the French Film "The Battle of Algiers" when the rebel leader was asked why he used women's baskets to deliver bombs. And he replied, "Why do you use planes? We'll gladly trade our baskets for your planes."

Maybe if we stopped bombing them with planes, they'd stop bombing us.

No, nothing we do or don't do is going to stop terrorist attacks. They aren't simply responding to us, they have their own agenda.

Forum List

Back