Why is it always Muslims?

The Apologists like to portray the Crusades as some type of Catholic blood lust, but I think they just recognized the threat for what is was and still is.

A bunch of pig-ignorant savages doing something really stupid because a Holy Man told them to?

That describes the Crusades in a nutshell.

not exactly-----the people were ruled by kings-----it is true
that the educational level was almost as crappy as that
or their muzzie oponents

Hey...just thought I should say that the Christian Crusades ended 700 years ago.
A comparison of Islamic terrorism today, has absolutely zero to do with the crusades from approx. 3000 generations ago. That is dumb.

Hey...just thought I should say that the Christian Crusades ended 700 years ago.
A comparison of Islamic terrorism today, has absolutely zero to do with the crusades from approx. 3000 generations ago. That is dumb.

It is both dumb and inaccurate-----the crusades were, indeed,
a response to meccaist aggression-----the pigs and dogs have invaded even the southern part of France

a response to meccaist aggression-----the pigs and dogs have invaded even the southern part of France

It doesn't even matter whose fault it was, or who struck first, or who was right or wrong. It is simply and totally irrelevant to today's issue of Islamic Jihad.
How do we stop the twisted message of hate that is taught throughout the world in Islamic schools. Primarily in the Middle East. How do we stop these organizations from recruiting gullible and easily impressed young people?
The answer to this is not that difficult to identify. But the left are avoiding it like the plague. Identify the problem for what it is - a deeply entrenched, large and influential body within the Muslim faith. Period.

It doesn't even matter whose fault it was, or who struck first, or who was right or wrong. It is simply and totally irrelevant to today's issue of Islamic Jihad.
How do we stop the twisted message of hate that is taught throughout the world in Islamic schools. Primarily in the Middle East. How do we stop these organizations from recruiting gullible and easily impressed young people?
The answer to this is not that difficult to identify. But the left are avoiding it like the plague. Identify the problem for what it is - a deeply entrenched, large and influential body within the Muslim faith. Period.

your comment is not politically correct-----you are not
supposed to mention the fact that violence is deeply
entrenched in the entire UMMAH----it is a muslim ethic---
you are supposed to pretend "muzzies is just like
quakers"

The Apologists like to portray the Crusades as some type of Catholic blood lust, but I think they just recognized the threat for what is was and still is.

A bunch of pig-ignorant savages doing something really stupid because a Holy Man told them to?

That describes the Crusades in a nutshell.

Crusades crusades crusades. That's all the Muslim can point to.

Muslims today are slaughtering innocent people because Christians kicked them out of Christians lands they invaded? You're a lame terrorist apologist.

Had Muslims not initially invaded the holy land and Western Europe, the crusades would have never occurred.

Wow, didn't you post this same nonsense on the other thread?

Hey, dumbass... The Muslims invaded Spain. 400 years before the Crusades and no one was really that concerned about it.

The Crusades happened in 1090 becuase a corrupt Pope was trying to burnish his street cred in a dispute with the Holy Roman Emperor. They ended up weakening the Byzantine empire and opening the Balkans up for a Muslim Invasion when the Ottomans became the dominant tribe.

Nope, you keep making up your own shit. The main reason the crusades occurred was to purge Islam out of Christian lands.

Okay, you really think that there are 3000 generations in 700 years?

I think that works for Sea Monkeys, but not people.

right depends on the species-----for fruit flies it probably approaches one million

Nope, you keep making up your own shit. The main reason the crusades occurred was to purge Islam out of Christian lands.

Except none of those places had been "Christian" lands for 400 years.

The main reason for the Crusades was that Pope Urban II was being challenged by Emperor Henry IV. Henry set up an Anti-Pope, Clement III, Urban set up an anti-Emperor, Conrad. Then Urban decided to call up a "Crusade" to free the Holy Land when the Byzantine Emperor asked for his help.

The end result was that the Crusades HASTENED the demise of Byzantine Empire and opened the Balkans up for the Ottomans.

Crusades crusades crusades. That's all the Muslim can point to.

Muslims today are slaughtering innocent people because Christians kicked them out of Christians lands they invaded? You're a lame terrorist apologist.

Guy, innocent Muslims in the Gaza, in Iraq, in Afghanistan this very century.

Again, you keep fucking that hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

Stop fucking the hornet's nest. Novel idea.

Again, we aren't talking about war, or history of the last 1000 years.

We have a cartoon, mocking all three faiths, yet it's only Muslims that feel an obligation to slaughter those that offend their religion. Why is that?

Oh I see, first you want to make sweeping generalizations and now you'd like to confine your alleged argument. I can see why.

"Sweeping generalization", you have a serious sweeping problem with logic.

My claim is, the magazine ridiculed all three faiths, but why was it people from the Muslim faith that found it necessary those that mocked their religion. Why is it always Muslims that behave this way when someone ridicules their religion? Is that a sweeping generation? Ha ha ha.

I particularly enjoyed the part about "Muslim animals"..........was that a generic reference to all Muslims or were talking about camels?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to compare the savages who kill innocent people just because they drew an "offensive cartoon" to animals who don't know better. My bad.

So then you apparently believe that all or at least a majority of Muslims bear responsibility for terrorism......is that right?
<><><><><><><><><>
muslimes are murderers and killers of peace and harmony.., read this, and if you do let us all know your conclusions, OK ?

The Quran s Verses of Violence

:up_yours:

muslimes are murderers and killers of peace and harmony.., read this, and if you do let us all know your conclusions, OK ?

The Quran s Verses of Violence

The Bible's Verses of Violence. -1318 verses advocating violence

Cruelty and Violence

You see, here's the thing. Christianity, Judaism and Islam all worship the same cruel, dumb, mean-spirited Diety.

And all of their "holy books' are filled with all sorts of verses of what to do to people who disagree with your religion.

So Christians and Jews have "evolved" to a point where they outright admit they are just after land and resources when they start a war, without all that religious bullshit, and that makes us better, then?

Somebody help me, when was the last Christian terrorist act against Islam?

The Iraq War.

You know, the one where 1 million people were killed over weapons that didn't exist.

Ah, but we don't call that "Terrorism", we call that "War".

Just like we called Bin Laden a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians and we called him a "terrorist" when he was killing Americans.

Separation of church and state bumpkin Joe. You can't call it a religious war and promote the separation at the same time. You lose.

Separation of church and state bumpkin Joe. You can't call it a religious war and promote the separation at the same time. You lose.

Its not a stretch to think the Middle East looked at it as a holy war. I would say they are wrong, but I'm sure many feel that way. Primarily Christian country attacks Moslem country.

Forum List

Back