Why is it always Muslims?

Many Muslims have become atheists after realizing what Islam and its followers have come to represent. Is this news to you? I personally know three Muslims like that.
Oh God...another righty who knows a few Muslims.

First, I don't believe you.

Second, righties always say they have this black friend who thinks the Democrats are trying to keep them down.

Or they have a gay friend who is against gay marriage

Or a Muslim who hates Islam

Yeah....sure ya do.

Yeah, and you claim to be a Republican!

He's never been a Republican, in fact based on his posts he's one of the most far left members of this board.

I think he claimed to be an Eisenhower Republican, but perhaps my memory is faulty.

Yes he did. Just to show what a crock that is, there is NO ONE on the board who is more ant-gun than Joe. He makes no bones about that he believes civilians should not be allowed to own firearms at all.
The funny thing is, Eisenhower was an NRA member.
God...just give you old geezer dillweeds a few minutes to talk, and you completely forget what I was even saying.

My point was that Obama has never said he's an Atheist, and he goes to church.

Furthermore...I never said I was a Republican, I said I was an Eisenhower Conservative.

Moreover, which bears no resemblence to Tae Party or Fox News Republicans these days.

It's you bible thumping, militia, Tea Party, bigoted old limp dick white boys that have nothing to do with moderate Republicans.

The spectrum changed, just like how KKK Democrats are all in the Republican Party now.

Go back to your afternoon naps on social security/medicare welfare.

In other words, the Jews should just get the hell out. Hey, perhaps the Mexicans should just stay the hell where they are instead of coming here, eh? Apparently you believe we are justified in killing them all. Isn't that what you just said?

BTW, the Jews didn't steal anyone's land.

i would say if Mexicans ever tried to pull what Israelis are pulling, you'd be the first one out there trying to kill them.

In other words, the Jews should just get the hell out. Hey, perhaps the Mexicans should just stay the hell where they are instead of coming here, eh? Apparently you believe we are justified in killing them all. Isn't that what you just said?

i would say if Mexicans ever tried to pull what Israelis are pulling, you'd be the first one out there trying to kill them.

What is it you think the Israelis are "pulling," defending themselves against bloodthirsty savages?

Bripat wants everyone who isn't a white Christian Fox News watcher who votes Republican to die.

Oh God...another righty who knows a few Muslims.

First, I don't believe you.

Second, righties always say they have this black friend who thinks the Democrats are trying to keep them down.

Or they have a gay friend who is against gay marriage

Or a Muslim who hates Islam

Yeah....sure ya do.

Yeah, and you claim to be a Republican!

He's never been a Republican, in fact based on his posts he's one of the most far left members of this board.

I think he claimed to be an Eisenhower Republican, but perhaps my memory is faulty.

Yes he did. Just to show what a crock that is, there is NO ONE on the board who is more ant-gun than Joe. He makes no bones about that he believes civilians should not be allowed to own firearms at all.
The funny thing is, Eisenhower was an NRA member.
God...just give you old geezer dillweeds a few minutes to talk, and you completely forget what I was even saying.

My point was that Obama has never said he's an Atheist, and he goes to church.

Furthermore...I never said I was a Republican, I said I was an Eisenhower Conservative.

Moreover, which bears no resemblence to Tae Party or Fox News Republicans these days.

It's you bible thumping, militia, Tea Party, bigoted old limp dick white boys that have nothing to do with moderate Republicans.

The spectrum changed, just like how KKK Democrats are all in the Republican Party now.

Go back to your afternoon naps on social security/medicare welfare.

"Eisenhower conservative/Eisenhower Republican" - what difference does it make? the reality is that you're a lying lib/commie/fascist trying to pose as someone who believes in capitalism and freedom.

Last edited:

Bripat wants everyone who isn't a white Christian Fox News watcher who votes Republican to die.

ROFL! You're just a non-stop liar, aren't you? You and your sidekick want the Arabs to commit genocide against the Jews.

What is it you think the Israelis are "pulling," defending themselves against bloodthirsty savages?

You mean other than stealing other people's land.

Again, if Mexicans decided that they were going to set up their own country in California and declare whites as second class citizens, you'd be the first one joining the ALO (Anglo-Liberation Organization)

You mean other than stealing other people's land.

Again, if Mexicans decided that they were going to set up their own country in California and declare whites as second class citizens, you'd be the first one joining the ALO (Anglo-Liberation Organization)

Whose land did they steal? By that I mean, name one person with legal title to some land that had it taken by the Israeli government.

Everything westerners do offends Islamic terrorists:
1) Women not being fully covered
2) Music
5) Females getting educated

That's odd.
In Indonesia, the country with more Muslims than any other, we have a national Hero called, Kartini.
She championed girls' education.
There is a national holiday and special events in schools,where people party and sing.

I've been here well over 7 years, but I don't think I've seen more than about 50 fully covered women.

Perhaps you'd like to revise your bullshit.

Everything westerners do offends Islamic terrorists:
1) Women not being fully covered
2) Music
5) Females getting educated

That's odd.
In Indonesia, the country with more Muslims than any other, we have a national Hero called, Kartini.
She championed girls' education.
There is a national holiday and special events in schools,where people party and sing.

I've been here well over 7 years, but I don't think I've seen more than about 50 fully covered women.

Perhaps you'd like to revise your bullshit.
Perhaps you should learn to read.

I said radical/extremists and terrorists, not all Muslims. Unless you actually believe that all Muslims are terrorists and extremists/radicals, in which case you are very silly to say the least.

Eisenhower conservative/Eisenhower Republican" - what difference does it make? the reality is that you're a lying lib/commie/fascist trying to pose as someone who believes in capitalism and freedom.

ROFL! You're just a non-stop liar, aren't you? You and your sidekick want the Arabs to commit genocide against the Jews.
Eisenhower would have never been in favor of the Tea Party's attack on the social safety net.

The GOP would never allow a current Republican to say something like this, “We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist.”

Republicans wanted Eisenhower to repeal the New Deal when he was elected; instead he expanded programs like Social Security. They also wanted him to support Senator Joseph McCarthy, but he recognized his type of intellectual filth, and denied McCarthy the authority to subpoena federal witnesses and receive classified documents.

He once was talking about Republicans who were NOT moderate like him. You call these people RINO's these days...he said: "There is a certain reactionary fringe of the Republican Party, which hates everything for which I stand, their number is negligible, and they are stupid"

Ike raised the minimum wage, created a stimulus program, extended unemployment, and opposed Vietnam.

I could go on, but I forget I'm talking to Bripat...and I've probably used too many big words already

Eisenhower conservative/Eisenhower Republican" - what difference does it make? the reality is that you're a lying lib/commie/fascist trying to pose as someone who believes in capitalism and freedom.

Eisenhower would have never been in favor of the Tea Party's attack on the social safety net.

Eisenhower wasn't a conservative. He was a liberal. The phrase Eisenhower conservative is an oxymoron.

The GOP would never allow a current Republican to say something like this, “We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist.”

That's right. That's because most of them are actual conservatives, not liberals posing as conservatives. Of course, if Kennedy was running for office today, people like you would be calling him a right-wing reactionary.

Republicans wanted Eisenhower to repeal the New Deal when he was elected; instead he expanded programs like Social Security.

Yep, that's what happens when you elect a liberal Republican and expect him to implement conservative policies: you get stabbed in the back. Same thing is going on now with Boehner and McConnel.

They also wanted him to support Senator Joseph McCarthy, but he recognized his type of intellectual filth, and denied McCarthy the authority to subpoena federal witnesses and receive classified documents.

What he failed to recognize is that he was a useful idiot just like all the libs who made war on McCarthy and the American people.

He once was talking about Republicans who were NOT moderate like him. You call these people RINO's these days...he said: "There is a certain reactionary fringe of the Republican Party, which hates everything for which I stand, their number is negligible, and they are stupid"

they aren't a fringe. They're the Republican base. RINO's like Eisenhower are the fringe.

Ike raised the minimum wage, created a stimulus program, extended unemployment, and opposed Vietnam.

All you're doing is proving that neither you nor Eisenhower are conservatives. You are liberals. You swallow the entire liberal program. You can name one issue where you take the conservative stance?

I could go on, but I forget I'm talking to Bripat...and I've probably used too many big words already

Yeah, I'm sure you can spew your babble forever. Before you accuse me of not understanding the meaning of words, try looking up the word "conservative." I'm certain you will be offended by it.

Eisenhower wasn't a conservative. He was a liberal. The phrase Eisenhower conservative is an oxymoron.

That's right. That's because most of them are actual conservatives, not liberals posing as conservatives. Of course, if Kennedy was running for office today, people like you would be calling him a right-wing reactionary.

Republicans wanted Eisenhower to repeal the New Deal when he was elected; instead he expanded programs like Social Security.

Yep, that's what happens when you elect a liberal Republican and expect him to implement conservative policies: you get stabbed in the back. Same thing is going on now with Boehner and McConnel.

They also wanted him to support Senator Joseph McCarthy, but he recognized his type of intellectual filth, and denied McCarthy the authority to subpoena federal witnesses and receive classified documents.

What he failed to recognize is that he was a useful idiot just like all the libs who made war on McCarthy and the American people.

they aren't a fringe. They're the Republican base. RINO's like Eisenhower are the fringe.

All you're doing is proving that neither you nor Eisenhower are conservatives. You are liberals. You swallow the entire liberal program. You can name one issue where you take the conservative stance?

Yeah, I'm sure you can spew your babble forever. Before you accuse me of not understanding the meaning of words, try looking up the word "conservative." I'm certain you will be offended by it.
Glad I've educated you about how Eisenhower, and for that matter, Goldwater, Nixon, and Reagan would not fit into the mess of racist evangelical southern segregationists that now make up the Republicans party.

You're not a Conservative....you're a Fox News/Tea Party Republican.

That is something new, not something that compares to the founding fathers like you'd like to think

Glad I've educated you about how Eisenhower, and for that matter, Goldwater, Nixon, and Reagan would not fit into the mess of racist evangelical southern segregationists that now make up the Republicans party.

You're not a Conservative....you're a Fox News/Tea Party Republican.

That is something new, not something that compares to the founding fathers like you'd like to think

The accusation of racism proves you are nothing but a lib/commie/fascist. That's their modus operandi. I, on the other hand, have never claimed to be a conservative. I'm an anarcho-capitalist - something totally beyond your understanding.

Those of us on the right really don't give a hoot how you choose to characterize us. You're the enemy. You're not on our side. Your intention is to promote tyranny, not freedom. I don't know who you think you're fooling by calling yourself a "Eisenhower conservative." Certainly not anyone in this forum.

The accusation of racism proves you are nothing but a lib/commie/fascist. That's their modus operandi. I, on the other hand, have never claimed to be a conservative. I'm an anarcho-capitalist - something totally beyond your understanding.

Actually, you're just an angry little man who is upset that the rich have taken away your decent lifestyle, and you are looking for the wrong people to blame.

If an anti-abortion activist bombs an abortion clinic and waves a Bible in the air at trial, does he rreflect on all of Christianity? If not, why do violent mentally ill people waving Qur'ans reflect on all of Islam?

If an anti-abortion activist bombs an abortion clinic and waves a Bible in the air at trial, does he rreflect on all of Christianity? If not, why do violent mentally ill people waving Qur'ans reflect on all of Islam?

Your comparison is totally false.

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

Reasons people commit murder and other atrocities never interested me as much as the actual act and crimes. Whether in the name of religion, a cult leader, a government, or anything else doesn't alter the fact that someone murdered someone else. The only reason I cans ee people make hay out of the 'why' of it all is they themselves wanna justify murder for their own cause while condemning others doing the exact same thing for their's.

according to the DSM I DSM II DSM III
DSM IV and DSM V ----adherence to a standard
creed is not mental illness. Muslim men who slit
the throats of infants whilst yelling "allahuakbarrrr"
and sluts who tie bombs to their whorish asses and
then shriek "allahuakbarrrr" whilst murdering children
are NOT MENTALLY ILL------they are normals carrying
out the precepts of their religion. Christian men who
shoot abortionists are not carrying out the precepts
of Christianity. Jesus said "go and sin no more"----
Therefore those shooters can be mentally ill

Reasons people commit murder and other atrocities never interested me as much as the actual act and crimes. Whether in the name of religion, a cult leader, a government, or anything else doesn't alter the fact that someone murdered someone else. The only reason I cans ee people make hay out of the 'why' of it all is they themselves wanna justify murder for their own cause while condemning others doing the exact same thing for their's.

Interesting perspective, Delta. Let me know when
a Buddhist couple in love-----decide to attack a HALAL
grocery store for the purpose of killing people in the act
of buying apples and onions of even MEAT-----in honor
of BUDDHA (peace upon him)

Forum List

Back