Why is it always Muslims?

Your comparison is totally false.

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

I guess I have a big problem with it because we've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. We killed 100,000 Iraqis in the first Gulf War, maybe half a million in the sanctions that followed. The Zionists have slaughtered hundreds of thousands.

in the entire history of Judaism-----jews have not killed "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" of anyone-----
muslims have murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS--
in their short 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years ------at least 20 million in genocides------not wars---GENOCIDES

Horseshit.

The genocide in Palestine is something that the Zionists will be condemned for.

Genocide! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gawd why is it always the illterate morons that become Pali Nazi supporters?
I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite.

But last night my roomate put on this documentary about the USS Liberty during the 6 Day War...and it offered some very disturbing assertions, including junk on Israel, LBJ, and others

Sorry, off topic

yes---according to accepted definitions of genocide---the jews of Iraq, Libya, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, yemen, morocco, Algeria, Tunisia have all been subjected to genocide in the
20th century-----the arabs of Israel have not been so subjected. It looks like the jews of france are headed down the same road

There are 4 million Palestinians who live outside of Palestine becaue the Zionists drove them out.

Actually the left of their own accord because Syria and Egypt told them they would wipe out the Jews for them and they should just get out of the way.

Yes, according the the accepted definition of genocide, that's what the Zionists are doing, and that is why Israel is the most hated nation on the planet.

They aren't doing anything of the sort. Only anti-semites hate the Jews. Thanks for identifying yourself.

Your comparison is totally false.

Why do you guys have such a big problem accepting the fact that Islamic Jihadi terrorism is a global epidemic that is threatening the entire civilized world? Does a Muslim Jihadi nutjob have to kill some people closer to home for you to understand?

I guess I have a big problem with it because we've killed far more of them than they've killed of us. We killed 100,000 Iraqis in the first Gulf War, maybe half a million in the sanctions that followed. The Zionists have slaughtered hundreds of thousands.

in the entire history of Judaism-----jews have not killed "HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" of anyone-----
in their short 1400 year history. Just in the past 100 years ------at least 20 million in genocides------not wars---GENOCIDES

Horseshit.

Genocide! Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gawd why is it always the illterate morons that become Pali Nazi supporters?
I'm not in the least anti-semitic, or anti Israeli...in fact, quite the opposite.

But last night my roomate put on this documentary about the USS Liberty during the 6 Day War...and it offered some very disturbing assertions, including junk on Israel, LBJ, and others

Sorry, off topic

It's obvious you're an anti-Semite. You spout the same manure that every other anti-Semite I've ever encountered spews.

violent.jpg

Horseshit.

Sorry, off topic

It's obvious you're an anti-Semite. You spout the same manure that every other anti-Semite I've ever encountered spews.
If I'm an anti semite.....why don't I dislike Jews, or criticize them for being Jewish?

I thought that's what anti semitism was all about.

You dream up a new definition for it?

Good picture
The most interesting thing that the US supported radical Islam for 3 decades. We sponsored and used them to fight against the Soviet influence in Afghanistan and the Central Asia in 80's then we used them to fight against Iranian liberal government.
And don't you think that it's just a little bit strange that our best ally in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia professing wahhabism (the most radical and fundamental branch of Islam)?

Good picture
The most interesting thing that the US supported radical Islam for 3 decades. We sponsored and used them to fight against the Soviet influence in Afghanistan and the Central Asia in 80's then we used them to fight against Iranian liberal government.
And don't you think that it's just a little bit strange that our best ally in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia professing wahhabism (the most radical and fundamental branch of Islam)?
The US never aided radical islamists to fight Iran. The US backed the secular Shah until Carter abandoned him and let Islamic Revolution take place where Ayatollah Khomeini took power.

I know you are trying to make the point that America is evil and responsible for radical Islam, but you are wrong. I disagree for example with Obama's policy to aid islamist rebels through Turkey and Saudi Arabia against Assad, but to suggest that the US created radical Islam is absurd.

Horseshit.

Sorry, off topic

If I'm an anti semite.....why don't I dislike Jews, or criticize them for being Jewish?

I thought that's what anti semitism was all about.

You dream up a new definition for it?

Good picture

Saudi Arabia is a complex situation-----in fact something like
the Taliban------they do fight the enemies of decency like Isis-----but support the filth of Islamism-----the USA should BEWARE

Good picture
The US never aided radical islamists to fight Iran. The US backed the secular Shah until Carter abandoned him and let Islamic Revolution take place where Ayatollah Khomeini took power.

I know you are trying to make the point that America is evil and responsible for radical Islam, but you are wrong. I disagree for example with Obama's policy to aid islamist rebels through Turkey and Saudi Arabia against Assad, but to suggest that the US created radical Islam is absurd.
I'm forced to agree. The US didn't create redical Islamic extremism.

It has been complicated by a few things the US has been involved in...like the creation of Israel, US support for the Shah, and our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan

But IMO....the whole thing is just what happens when a devoutly religious region gets an unreasonable cash influx over just a few generations. It creates all manner of screwed up behavior from people who used to be isolated

Good picture

It has been complicated by a few things the US has been involved in...like the creation of Israel, US support for the Shah, and our invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan

But IMO....the whole thing is just what happens when a devoutly religious region gets an unreasonable cash influx over just a few generations. It creates all manner of screwed up behavior from people who used to be isolated
Fair enough. Don't disagree, I think intervention plays into segments of the Islamic world disliking us.

However, I don't think for radical terrorist groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS or Hamas it really plays in. It would be naive an counter productive to suggest there would be less acts of islamist violence and terror if we were to just pull out of the region all together. While I agree with a more non-interventionist foreign policy, I think the best way to fight radical islam is by controlling immigration, securing the border, intelligence gathering, and other internal security methods.

Good picture

Fair enough. Don't disagree, I think intervention plays into segments of the Islamic world disliking us.

However, I don't think for radical terrorist groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS or Hamas it really plays in. It would be naive an counter productive to suggest there would be less acts of islamist violence and terror if we were to just pull out of the region all together. While I agree with a more non-interventionist foreign policy, I think the best way to fight radical islam is by controlling immigration, securing the border, intelligence gathering, and other internal security methods.

I almost agree-----but I do believe that the USA has an obligation to try to salvage victims----like the Christians of
Iraq and Syria and Jordan-----and ---possibly the kurds

Good picture

I almost agree-----but I do believe that the USA has an obligation to try to salvage victims----like the Christians of
We should have never gone to Iraq in the first place. But once we were there, just pulling out was irresponsible. Also indirectly aiding islamist rebels against Assad was adding fuel to the fire. If we were going to be aiding any side in the Syrian Civil war, it should be the side of the Syrian Government, which is secular and protecting christian and shia minority populations against sunni islamist chauvinism.

Good picture

We should have never gone to Iraq in the first place. But once we were there, just pulling out was irresponsible. Also indirectly aiding islamist rebels against Assad was adding fuel to the fire. If we were going to be aiding any side in the Syrian Civil war, it should be the side of the Syrian Government, which is secular and protecting christian and shia minority populations against sunni islamist chauvinism.

BULLSHIT------assad is a Baathist pig------and even worse---an ally of Iran-----Baathism is Islamic Nazism. ----its list of
adherents include PIG GAMAL NASSER, AL HUSSEINI----
---boyfriend of adolf hitler, SADAAM HUSSEIN and MURDERER PAPA ASSAD. For information on the assad's protection of Christians----speak to a Christian Syria----or----a Coptic Christian or a Chaldean Christian. BAATHISM is as secular as was Nazism ----(also secular and out for peace and justice for all)

Good picture

What I wouldlike to know, and we never will without a control group...is how much Islamic extremism aimed at the west, would exist today, if Israel wasn't created, the Shah not supported by the US, and Iraq/Afghanistan weren't invaded.

Without those...one would have to believe that middle eastern Islamic extremists have seized on the 21st century to end Christianity.

But there are many more less defended Christian nations closer to the middle east than the US.

Hmmm.....why us?

BULLSHIT------assad is a Baathist pig------and even worse---an ally of Iran-----Baathism is Islamic Nazism. ----its list of
adherents include PIG GAMAL NASSER, AL HUSSEINI----
---boyfriend of adolf hitler, SADAAM HUSSEIN and MURDERER PAPA ASSAD. For information on the assad's protection of Christians----speak to a Christian Syria----or----a Coptic Christian or a Chaldean Christian. BAATHISM is as secular as was Nazism ----(also secular and out for peace and justice for all)
I thought the Baathists and Iran hated each other...is Asaad just in cahoots with them both? or is he an Iranian Baathist?

Good picture

Agreed on the Iraq thing, unfortunatly......it's another variation on the concept "you broke it, you bought it"

Agreed on the Iraq thing, unfortunatly......it's another variation on the concept "you broke it, you bought it"

We did not break it -----it was already broken long ago-----

When the Zionist gets caught being a murderous asshole, scream "anti-Semite" (Forgetting the Palestinians are Semitic as well).

And if you can keep playing the Hitler card, do that.

"But...but... but... Hitler."

When you stand in the blood of dead children.

When the Zionist gets caught being a murderous asshole, scream "anti-Semite" (Forgetting the Palestinians are Semitic as well).

And if you can keep playing the Hitler card, do that.

"But...but... but... Hitler."

When you stand in the blood of dead children.
Fuck Palestine, if you love them so much move there.

Forum List

Back