Why is Hitler the Epitome of Evil?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Why do "we" not speak of Stalin or Lennin or Mao with the same contempt? I know why, but I want the leftists here to THINK a little.

Who couldnt read this story about this coach from Michigan and NOT understand what he was saying. Instead the usual leftists have a fit and destroy his life.

Stalin was MUCH worse. So was Mao. Can any leftist say I'm wrong?

“This is probably not going to get a good review, but I’m going to say Adolf Hitler,” Berger said, according to the piece. “It was obviously very sad and he had bad motives, but the way he was able to lead was second-to-none.
“How he rallied a group and a following, I want to know how he did that,” he said. “Bad intentions of course, but you can’t deny he wasn’t a great leader.”
The student journalist then responded.
“The way he was able to get people to rally around him was crazy," Voss said.
Berger then named former president John F. Kennedy and Christopher Columbus as his other dinner guests

Why do "we" not speak of Stalin or Lennin or Mao with the same contempt? I know why, but I want the leftists here to THINK a little.

Who couldnt read this story about this coach from Michigan and NOT understand what he was saying. Instead the usual leftists have a fit and destroy his life.

“This is probably not going to get a good review, but I’m going to say Adolf Hitler,” Berger said, according to the piece. “It was obviously very sad and he had bad motives, but the way he was able to lead was second-to-none.
“How he rallied a group and a following, I want to know how he did that,” he said. “Bad intentions of course, but you can’t deny he wasn’t a great leader.”
Berger then named former president John F. Kennedy and Christopher Columbus as his other dinner guests
The only thing that seperates Hitler from others like Stalin or Mao is the Holocaust. Had there been no concentration camps Hitler would have been just another dictator in a long line of them..

The only thing that seperates Hitler from others like Stalin or Mao is the Holocaust. Had there been no concentration camps Hitler would have been just another dictator in a long line of them..
Stalin did some really awful things. Mao too as well as every other communist dictator. Yet the left NEVER brings up their crimes against humanity. But Hitler, who killed far less, has become THE definition of evil.

Not making excuses for his crimes, but why do our leftist institutions never speak of communist killers with the contempt they have for Hitler

Last edited:

How many Jews did Moa or Joe toast in the ovens?

Okay, I'm no historian, but I'll take a shot.

Seems to me that Hitler is singled out somewhat that the destruction he caused was more overt and affected a wider range of people. So he started WWII, which killed 75 million people from all over the world, affecting so many different countries. The massive destruction of Europe. The death camps that aggressively and brutally targeted one group of people.

Weren't the deaths under Stalin and Mao more confined to smaller geographical footprints? And as I understand it, many of the deaths were due to neglect, in that neither Stalin nor Mao gave a shit about millions of their own people.

Okay historians, let me have it.

Seems to me that Hitler is singled out somewhat that the destruction he caused was more overt and affected a wider range of people. So he started WWII, which killed 75 million people from all over the world, affecting so many different countries. The massive destruction of Europe. The death camps that aggressively and brutally targeted one group of people.

Weren't the deaths under Stalin and Mao more confined to smaller geographical footprints? And as I understand it, many of the deaths were due to neglect, in that neither Stalin nor Mao gave a shit about millions of their own people.

The Ruskies and the Chinese are both decedents from the Mongol Khanates so you can expect a few million to parish when implementing a new system..

Dead by gunshot, gas or willful neglect is still dead.

Geographical footprints? :auiqs.jpg:

Mao and Stalin were directly responsible for about 50 million deaths apiece. Hitler was a piker, at about 10 million.

The only thing that seperates Hitler from others like Stalin or Mao is the Holocaust. Had there been no concentration camps Hitler would have been just another dictator in a long line of them.
Not just concentration camps, others had them including the U.S. It's the fact that there were purpose-built extermination camps, targeted at specific groups(genocide).

The Ruskies and the Chinese are both decedents from the Mongol Khanates so you can expect a few million to parish when implementing a new system..
Not the Ruskies. The Golden and White Hordes were on the Steppes of Russia and Urals. The Yuan dynasty definitely was Mongol. The Ilkanate and Chagatai Khanaes had very little to do with Russia.

What does your title have to do with the article?
Maybe you should at least scan the article.

I did. It was about a football coach who said he'd have dinner with Hitler, JFK and Columbus.

So what does your title have to do with the article? Are you implying that we shouldn't think of Hitler as the epitome of evil?
I do take exception in the article with Columbus being guilty of genocide. I hate revisionist history.

Mao and Stalin were directly responsible for about 50 million deaths apiece. Hitler was a piker, at about 10 million.

No, Hitler takes responsibility for all deaths in WWII in Europe. More than 10 million. Pfftttt....who cares if it was 1 million or 50 million. Genocide is genocide. Not too sure where you get the Russian numbers from. I thought the famine of the 1930s was 30 million not 50.

Are you implying that we shouldn't think of Hitler as the epitome of evil?
Are you implying he was the worst dictator of all time?

That's exactly why I brought it up.

If a college coach were axed this question and he said Che Guevara do you think he'd lose his job?

If he said Stalin who killed 20 - 25 million, would he lose his job?

The guy never said he ADMIRED Hitler, he said he was a historical figure he'd like to meet and pick his brain and understand how he swayed a nation

No, Hitler takes responsibility for all deaths in WWII in Europe. More than 10 million. Pfftttt....who cares if it was 1 million or 50 million. Genocide is genocide. Not too sure where you get the Russian numbers from. I thought the famine of the 1930s was 30 million not 50.
Your beloved COMMUNISM caused the famine.

The only thing that seperates Hitler from others like Stalin or Mao is the Holocaust. Had there been no concentration camps Hitler would have been just another dictator in a long line of them.
Not just concentration camps, others had them including the U.S. It's the fact that there were purpose-built extermination camps, targeted at specific groups(genocide).
The cold industrialized murder of so many is still a historical anomaly. There are lots of mass murderers but they did it the old fashioned way, hot-blooded slaughter and callous starvation.

Forum List

Back