stop all foreign aid NOW

But if we did that then the politicians that we elect won't be able to get their payoffs. Think about them. We don't want them on welfare do we?

Like the Biden family getting all that money from China, Russia and Ukraine.

How are people like Obama going to get the money to pay for their mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard without payback from the Iranians for giving them plane loads of cash? You know, things like that?

If they don't come out against wasteful foreign aid vote them out of office....we have Americans hurting....

That seems pretty dumb to me.....
Foreign aid goes deeper than pie... there are good National security reasons for most of it.... some is wasteful, but most is not! Diplomacy, is cheaper than wars....

We pay people, to figure that out for us.... and just blanketed removing all aid, without being an expert in world affairs and how they relate to our best interests, is not the way to go....imo.

Foreign aid goes deeper than pie... there are good National security reasons for most of it.... some is wasteful, but most is not! Diplomacy, is cheaper than wars....

We pay people, to figure that out for us.... and just blanketed removing all aid, without being an expert in world affairs and how they relate to our best interests, is not the way to go....imo.
BULLLLLLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb????? not WASTING money is dumb??????!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
NO----none of it is NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genius. Most of the foreign aid comes from the president aiding and abetting.

plain and simple--stop the STUPIDshit now ...invest that in the US
..and cut down the number of consulates = immigration = all cost $$$$$$$

Cuckoo ^^^. A simple attempt at a solution which lacks any consideration of the consequences. A typical thread lacking substance or thought spewed by the ignorant.

A simple attempt at a solution which lacks any consideration of the consequences.
Unintended consequences are what we live- and it ain't gonna get no better.
Washington and Jefferson, much wiser than any stooge in the District of Criminals. thought it best to trade with all ally with none-

Money can't but love- or friendship or allegiance. It can enslave the ones who are robbed though-

BULLLLLLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb????? not WASTING money is dumb??????!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
:lol::lol:
Calm down harmonica, you have your opinion and I have mine!

I never said there was no waste in our State Dept ventures or no mistakes. Just that foreign aid is purposeful, not usually Willy nilly and most always comes from the President' s State Dept with some sort of long term strategy, that is suppose to be in our best interest, as a Nation.... Is that always the case? Certainly not! But wiping out all foreign aid is short sighted and foolish, imho.

A simple attempt at a solution which lacks any consideration of the consequences.
Unintended consequences are what we live- and it ain't gonna get no better.
Washington and Jefferson, much wiser than any stooge in the District of Criminals. thought it best to trade with all ally with none-

Money can't but love- or friendship or allegiance. It can enslave the ones who are robbed though-

Do I need to repeat again? Simple solutions on complex issues are for those without the ability to think before they act, usually they consider what they want, that is the intended consequences, and never consider the unintended consequences.

Simple solutions on complex issues are for those without the ability to think before they act, usually they consider what they want, that is the intended consequences, and never consider the unintended consequences.
The intellectual makes the complicated seem simple- the pseudo intellectual makes the simple complicated- and inhabitants, in the District of Criminals do that better than anything else- as far as ending foreign aid goes, it could be called tough love- or, it could (and likely will) continue under the pretense of a complex issue- but, it ain't- you can't buy love or friendship or allegiance-

Foreign aid has never fixed any country we've sent it to. It ends up in the hands of tyrants and despots and rarely ever helps the people. Furthermore, we can't afford it seeing as how we are $27 trillion in debt. I also missed the foreign aid clause in the Constitution.

Simple solutions on complex issues are for those without the ability to think before they act, usually they consider what they want, that is the intended consequences, and never consider the unintended consequences.
The intellectual makes the complicated seem simple- the pseudo intellectual makes the simple complicated- and inhabitants, in the District of Criminals do that better than anything else- as far as ending foreign aid goes, it could be called tough love- or, it could (and likely will) continue under the pretense of a complex issue- but, it ain't- you can't buy love or friendship or allegiance-

Heuristic reasoning can be effective, but it is the easy way to make a decision. Lazy people use it to solve a problem by trial and error or making an educated guess; or going by their gut, yet we've seen how well this has worked for the past four years.

Foreign aid is a necessary extesion
yet we've seen how well this has worked for the past four years.
It's been no worse than the last 50 years of non-thinkers in the District of Criminals- unless one looks at it incrementally, which I do- the last 4 years is a culmination, to this point in time, of his predecessors. Period. No, that's not excusing, it's explaining. And if I'm not mistaken there have been a bunch of democrats calling themselves in charge- going tit for tat proves nothing. Democrats are no better than Republicans and vice versa- the only difference is the rhetoric used to sell the bullshit- results speak for themselves- you're playing the politics of personality- to bad your guys personality is lacking- he's never had one as I recall and what he did have is gone-and his whore's (VP) personality isn't really something to brag about- or Schumer or Pelosi or any of the scum bags called democrats inside the belt way or in the lime light (can you say Cuomo or Hillary)-

Not a single person in the limelight ever discusses his/her main job. To protect and defend the constitution- and Ron Paul is the only person in my life time who ever invoked civil liberty into the conversation- no, don't play personality politics with me- it's not a winning game.

I never said there was no waste in our State Dept ventures or no mistakes. Just that foreign aid is purposeful, not usually Willy nilly and most always comes from the President' s State Dept with some sort of long term strategy, that is suppose to be in our best interest, as a Nation.... Is that always the case? Certainly not! But wiping out all foreign aid is short sighted and foolish, imho.
.....how many posts are your going to post without links/evidence????!!!!!!!!...I've been waiting-----but you haven't----just like a lot of members
no, it doesn't help the US

.....hey pal--we have $$$$$ corruption in the US----do you really think other countries don't have corruption????!!!!!!!!!! and you want us to give OUR tax $$$$ to them???

ANY way you cut it, it's stupid

.....hey pal--we have $$$$$ corruption in the US----do you really think other countries don't have corruption????!!!!!!!!!! and you want us to give OUR tax $$$$ to them???

Ok, that's your opinion, and I still disagree. :beer:

giving $$$$ for ''gender''' in Pakistan does not help the US
let's see your evidence/example?

giving $$$$ for ''gender''' in Pakistan does not help the US
let's see your evidence/example?
The GENDER studies program in Pakistan, is the Gvt offering a percentage of their educational programs, or govt jobs, or vocational studies, or grants, or scholarships etc funded by their govt, to WOMEN instead of only MEN.

Forum List

Back