Why is Hitler the Epitome of Evil?

Okay, I'm no historian, but I'll take a shot.

Seems to me that Hitler is singled out somewhat that the destruction he caused was more overt and affected a wider range of people. So he started WWII, which killed 75 million people from all over the world, affecting so many different countries. The massive destruction of Europe. The death camps that aggressively and brutally targeted one group of people.

Weren't the deaths under Stalin and Mao more confined to smaller geographical footprints? And as I understand it, many of the deaths were due to neglect, in that neither Stalin nor Mao gave a shit about millions of their own people.

Okay historians, let me have it.

Dead by gunshot, gas or willful neglect is still dead.

Geographical footprints? :auiqs.jpg:

Mao and Stalin were directly responsible for about 50 million deaths apiece. Hitler was a piker, at about 10 million.

No, Hitler takes responsibility for all deaths in WWII in Europe. More than 10 million. Pfftttt....who cares if it was 1 million or 50 million. Genocide is genocide. Not too sure where you get the Russian numbers from. I thought the famine of the 1930s was 30 million not 50.
Your beloved COMMUNISM caused the famine.

No fan of communism, nor the system that Lenin and Stalin were in charge of....

There were (and always will be) evil people. Body count is only one measure of their evil. That being said, everyone has the potential of doing both good and evil.

To bad about the coach -- bet he didn't see the backlash to his answer to a hypothetical question.

There were (and always will be) evil people. Body count is only one measure of their evil. That being said, everyone has the potential of doing both good and evil.

To bad about the coach -- bet he didn't see the backlash to his answer to a hypothetical question.
He's a little wiser now I bet.

Okay, I'm no historian, but I'll take a shot.

Seems to me that Hitler is singled out somewhat that the destruction he caused was more overt and affected a wider range of people. So he started WWII, which killed 75 million people from all over the world, affecting so many different countries. The massive destruction of Europe. The death camps that aggressively and brutally targeted one group of people.

Weren't the deaths under Stalin and Mao more confined to smaller geographical footprints? And as I understand it, many of the deaths were due to neglect, in that neither Stalin nor Mao gave a shit about millions of their own people.

Okay historians, let me have it.

Dead by gunshot, gas or willful neglect is still dead.

Geographical footprints? :auiqs.jpg:

Mao and Stalin were directly responsible for about 50 million deaths apiece. Hitler was a piker, at about 10 million.
In the context of his time, he also witnessed what was going on in Russia and what the atheistic Jews had done to their neighbor. They saw the communist revolution spreading. Hitler was right to throw them out.

I'd like to interview Mao, Hitler, Ho Chi Minh, Kim (the first), Genghis, Ghandi, Mandela, Mother Teresa, Cortez, Julius Caesar, Trajan, Jesus, Muhammad...
You have no right to live according to our colleges -- at least if they're consistent

Are you implying that we shouldn't think of Hitler as the epitome of evil?
Are you implying he was the worst dictator of all time?

That's exactly why I brought it up.

If a college coach were axed this question and he said Che Guevara do you think he'd lose his job?

If he said Stalin who killed 20 - 25 million, would he lose his job?

The guy never said he ADMIRED Hitler, he said he was a historical figure he'd like to meet and pick his brain and understand how he swayed a nation
Indeed,that’s why these history professors that know the truth go by their textbooks and don’t speak the truth that Stalin murdered far more people than Hitler did because as you said so well,he would lose his job otherwise if he spoke the truth on stalin.

He stole Charlie Chaplin's mustache is why Hitler is so evil....
Must be because the op is correct thst compared to stalin,hitler looked like a choir boy.

Exactly right. Although Mao T. Tung, the Chinese tyrant was worse than both Hitler and Stalin. Tung killed at least 70 million, a dozen times as many as Mr. Hitler's 6 million.

Must be because the op is correct thst compared to stalin,hitler looked like a choir boy.

Exactly right. Although Mao T. Tung, the Chinese tyrant was worse than both Hitler and Stalin. Tung killed at least 70 million, a dozen times as many as Mr. Hitler's 6 million.
Some in OUR government want this kind of control over our citizens

The-Great-Dictator.jpg

Charlie-Chaplin-in-his-sa-009.jpg

Why do "we" not speak of Stalin or Lennin or Mao with the same contempt? I know why, but I want the leftists here to THINK a little.

Who couldnt read this story about this coach from Michigan and NOT understand what he was saying. Instead the usual leftists have a fit and destroy his life.

Stalin was MUCH worse. So was Mao. Can any leftist say I'm wrong?

“This is probably not going to get a good review, but I’m going to say Adolf Hitler,” Berger said, according to the piece. “It was obviously very sad and he had bad motives, but the way he was able to lead was second-to-none.
“How he rallied a group and a following, I want to know how he did that,” he said. “Bad intentions of course, but you can’t deny he wasn’t a great leader.”
The student journalist then responded.
“The way he was able to get people to rally around him was crazy," Voss said.
Berger then named former president John F. Kennedy and Christopher Columbus as his other dinner guests
The only thing that seperates Hitler from others like Stalin or Mao is the Holocaust. Had there been no concentration camps Hitler would have been just another dictator in a long line of them.
Not just concentration camps, others had them including the U.S. It's the fact that there were purpose-built extermination camps, targeted at specific groups(genocide).
Theres another one. The Turkish empire targeting the Armenians

Why do "we" not speak of Stalin or Lennin or Mao with the same contempt? I know why, but I want the leftists here to THINK a little.

Who couldnt read this story about this coach from Michigan and NOT understand what he was saying. Instead the usual leftists have a fit and destroy his life.

“This is probably not going to get a good review, but I’m going to say Adolf Hitler,” Berger said, according to the piece. “It was obviously very sad and he had bad motives, but the way he was able to lead was second-to-none.
“How he rallied a group and a following, I want to know how he did that,” he said. “Bad intentions of course, but you can’t deny he wasn’t a great leader.”
Berger then named former president John F. Kennedy and Christopher Columbus as his other dinner guests

Tom Jefferson + Ron Paul + the American constituencies federal Constitution/BoR + peace + life = the right. Joe Stalin + Adolf Hitler + totalitarianism + war + death = the left. Around the early 1930's the communalists adopted yet another title called liberals or more covertly called SOCIAL liberalism. Liberalism was the predominant ideology of America's founding fathers. After the formation of the Libertarian Party of America in 1971, which carries over the ideology of Tom Jefferson/founding fathers, the Libertarians had to add the word CLASSICAL to their Libertarian title to separate the Social Liberals(communalists) from the traditional Liberals( today called Classical Liberalism). Adolf Hitler & Joe Stalin were close enough in ideology to be termed as: one being coexisting in two bodies @ the same time.

To answer the title of your thread, people aren't evil in nature. Probably no creature is. So when people are evil, they will tend to call it something else. Such as good. That is why Hitler is thought of being the ultimate in evil. Because WE are in fact evil for backing Stalin instead of Hitler. But as they say, history is written by the victors. Would you or anybody else around here care to know the REAL truth? I didn't think so.

The only thing that seperates Hitler from others like Stalin or Mao is the Holocaust. Had there been no concentration camps Hitler would have been just another dictator in a long line of them.
Not just concentration camps, others had them including the U.S. It's the fact that there were purpose-built extermination camps, targeted at specific groups(genocide).
There's another one. The Turkish empire targeting the Armenians
When nothing happened in response, it probably seemed normal to the Germans, especially since they'd been the Ottomans' ally in WW I.

Meanwhile, Canada's leader most admired COMMUNIST CHINA of all the nations on earth

Forum List

Back