1.4 Million Deaths in the USA in 2019

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
By TB. Where was your mask?

HOW IT SPREADS
  • By airborne respiratory droplets (coughs or sneezes).

These covid apologists always run off with their tail between their legs when taken to school that these deaths are inflated,that pretty much every death now gets labeled as covid as well as evading the fact that the yearly flu virus,how many deaths they are causing is all of a sudden not being talked about anymore by the hospitals. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

These covid apologists always run off with their tail between their legs when taken to school that these deaths are inflated,that pretty much every death now gets labeled as covid as well as evading the fact that the yearly flu virus,how many deaths they are causing is all of a sudden not being talked about anymore by the hospitals. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

4rs52u.jpg

I dunno how the brown shirts are gonna bullshit their way out of the fact that more people died the previous year than in 2020, because that's how it's looking like it's panning out.

I think you meant world wide TB deaths were 1.4 million.
I think youre right. I googled "how many tb deaths in the us in 2019." I misread
one would think an avatar such as yours would be all over the stats....~S~
He's been trying to take a holiday, but overworked due to the pandemic. Not looking much better and probably preparing for the suicides after the January 20.
Also painfully evident W6 , add OD's , divorces, foreclosures, bankruptcies, alcoholism , along with a litany of MH issues i can't quite think of at the moment ~S~

There are prescription medications advertised and apparently commonly used that lower your immunity to TB and other diseases. If you listen carefully they warn people not to take the medication if they have been in an area where TB was detected. I imagine the same thing goes for COVID. People don't understand that some modern meds intentionally lower your resistance in order to work.

Forum List

Back