Why Is Halloween Called The Devil's Holiday?

OK, here, I'm going to lay it all out for you:

Halloween is based on Samhain or Witches New Year:

View attachment 843518
In reality, while observed by christians now through adoption of old pagan events, those pagan events had their roots in the satanic observance of All Hallows Eve:

View attachment 843519

And its opposite, six months on the calendar, May Eve, is originally based on May Eve or St. Eichatadt:

View attachment 843521

We observe these pagan events (including Yule or Yuletide) mainly for family and holiday celebration (and a paid day off now) without noting their real origins.

Didn't I say that I acknowledge that Halloween has dark roots? But today the holiday known as Halloween is a whole lot different.

Did you? You must have to someone else. I thought you were ASKING what those dark roots are.

Nope, I never did. I was asking why people still refer to it as an evil holiday when it's not anywhere like it was a long time ago.

If creepy adults want to have a good time on Halloween go ahead but you look like fools when you try to act like victims when pretty much no faction of society characterizes halloween as satanic.

If creepy adults want to have a good time on Halloween go ahead but you look like fools when you try to act like victims when pretty much no faction of society characterizes halloween as satanic.

An awful lot of Christians do.

It IS an evil holiday still when you consider what companies like Mars, Hershey and Nestle are charging these days for those little candy bars! :SMILEW~130:

Btw, it's still worth every penny though. :D

Christians are the enemy? What does an "awful lot" constitute in your silly little holiday?

I never said that they were and does it matter that much to you?

Forum List

Back