Children of the Corn: Halloween [Date]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A Halloween fanfiction of Children of the Corn for the month-of-May to remind us all that 'specters' lurk around the non-timed 'streets' of Western/American...daylight! Enjoy,

====

This is the story of my hero-adventure but it's dark and scary and it came upon a special Halloween season in New England (Boston), when a residential area was lit up with cool ornaments/decorations, and the adventure tale of darkness involves a 'clan' of rebellious children who'd turned to the 'dark-side' of the imagination and took upon their hands the vengeful imagination of global warming fears. This is not a tale for the light-hearted but an 'omen' for the serious teacher(s).

ch12.jpg

Now, we know global warming has become a 'serious residential' problem on Earth-realm, and various angels, scientists, 'faeries' and wizards, journalists, politicians, and everyday students think of it now. There was a range of temp-differentiations in NJ/USA for example in one week in April contouring from a 40-F degree night-time cold and a 70-degree day-time hot. That's winter-and-summer rolled into one week in April! That's precisely what these 'rebellious' children-of-the-corn in New England attempted to exact vengeance for, against the Halloween blithe adults of their town!

ch14.jpg

My girlfriend (Ezzy) was organizing a group of these 'children-of-the-corn' that Halloween season in New England (Boston), as the kids went about trick-or-treating. However, neither she nor I would've imagined/casted the 'dark vision' or reality of these kids' strange vengeful path or goal that season in Boston. This is a story of 'unforgettable' distances.

ch6.jpg

CHILDREN-OF-CORN: We've used our special 'crafted' pizza-cutter blade-tool (toys!) to saw off hands of multiple Boston policewomen!

ch2.jpg

EZZY: Dear Lord, the laid 'hands' of these policewomen (albeit clay-toy fakes) symbolize these kids' intent to use 'tools' as a Boston omen!

ch8.jpg

I realized further that these 'vengeful kids' wanted to spread a great message of fear in New England (Boston) by posting xerox-copied images of a painting of burning schoolhouse(s) that Halloween to remind the good folks that global-warming was not only blithely 'neglected' in the name of normalized commerce but also 'forgotten' in the name of 'adult' sanity!

ch4.jpg

EZZY: Now, there's multiple Halloween ornamental skeleton-heads laid across the Boston police-station stairs as a prank (by the spoiled kids!).

ch3.jpg

I knew we had to do something, so Ezzy and I set-out to create a special 'ring' of vigilance to rein in these vengeful kids of the corn and used water-guns to douse them in their costumes and cool their fiery brains while playing with them as 'angels' or 'faeries' so as to remind them that adults were indeed present to create a feeling of Halloweentime child-light(s) and messages of pure joy! I'd wonder however if what I 'concocted' had turned me from an architect...into a 'nerdist' of social-media.

helena14.jpg

EZZY: We've distributed special swimming-portraits all around town, crafted/cut/copied by the 'redeemed' children to create a 'light' for oil.

ch5.jpg

I went on to become a horror-comics writer and penned a series of shorts online about the 'omens' of neglecting the strange messengers of darkness and Earth-dilemmas all around us, and I crafted one 'fanfiction' of a pet-sematary storyboard involving the running of ghost-animal spirits allied to marching masked children of 'omens' in New England in a 'dark adventure' about the 'pure danger(s)' of apathy and neglect towards the human conditions of modern distance(s).

ch11.jpg

EZZY: What's most memorable about this Halloween trial was the 'scope' and 'scale' of humanity gripping with its own drawing(s).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

I met some of the Children of the Corn cast at a Halloween themed corn maze event a billion years ago.

I've been thinking about creating a parody called, "Children of the Corn...y"

Forum List

Back