Why is gender-nonconformity bad? Alternatively, why must one's gender align with their sex?

Figure out who they are?
MTF......
1. Look between your legs, and figure it out.
2. Does the boy like dresses? Ok, then the BOY is more feminine than the other boys. But still a boy. Next year, he may see a nice set of nice tits on a woman and stop being feminine.
I'm glad that's simplistic approach works for you. It does not work for millions of people worldwide. People shouldn't be put in boxes anyway. Sex is sex, gender is a totally different story.

I'm glad that's simplistic approach works for you. It does not work for millions of people worldwide. People shouldn't be put in boxes anyway. Sex is sex, gender is a totally different story.

People aren't put in a box over their sex, gender or what ever you want to call it. It what they are.
Maybe it doesn't work for a few million. But it works fine and dandy for a few BILLION. Which is why being trans isn't normal. And should be treated as if it wasn't normal.

I'm not saying that we can should consider these people " holy " like they do. I'm saying our society would be much better off if we stop judging people we don't know or even care about, we are supposed to be the land of the free and the brave. Where everyone has equality.

Ok, then the trans people need to stop judging others for not accepting them and their abnormal ways. They know they're abnormal. That's why so many of them commit suicide. It's why so many stay in the closet their entire lives. It's what it's scary to come out to family and friends. Because it's not normal.
It's not normal for a very normal reason. Because BILLIONS of people aren't like that and they don't accept it as normal.

Most of us guys wouldn't care if a trans man used our restroom. She'd probably use the stall anyways.

In the women's restroom, all there are is stalls so if you have a wiener, it's going to be hidden. Unless someone peeks into your stall, which is their own damn problem.

But yeah, as long as you have a wiener, use the man's.

People aren't put in a box over their sex, gender or what ever you want to call it. It what they are.
Maybe it doesn't work for a few million. But it works fine and dandy for a few BILLION. Which is why being trans isn't normal. And should be treated as if it wasn't normal.
It is different, I agree with that, but it is normal for those people who are that way. Not all people are the same, nor should they be. We have to stop judging one another or they'll never be any peace.

Most of us guys wouldn't care if a trans man used our restroom. She'd probably use the stall anyways.

In the women's restroom, all there are is stalls so if you have a wiener, it's going to be hidden. Unless someone peeks into your stall, which is their own damn problem.

I think there was quite a few trans that got the shit kicked out of them in men's rooms. Or even raped. This is how the whole restroom thing came about. It was a security thing at first.
Then the drama queens got involve and started the whole "I identify as a woman, so I should be able to use the women's restroom."
And it's gotten even further out of hand with the biological females having to compete with trans females.

This crap should've been stopped from the git go. Before the participation trophy generation, trans folks used to just keep to themselves, for the most part. Congregate amongst themselves. But the newer generation wants acceptance for being different because they think they're entitled to it. As if it was some sort of participation trophy.
"

Unfortunately, trans people have been murdered for using the men's bathroom, and many more have been beaten to within the inch of their lives. You might be the exception. But there are plenty of men out there that are insecure about their sexuality and therefore dangerous to anyone who is different.

I want to identify as a paperclip. Don't put me in boxes by telling me I can't be a paperclip.

It is different, I agree with that, but it is normal for those people who are that way. Not all people are the same, nor should they be. We have to stop judging one another or they'll never be any peace.

Judging people is a friggin human trait. One of biggest things that keeps humans at the top of the food chain is our ability to reason.
Reasoning keeps billions of people from becoming drug addicts. It keeps people from hanging out with the wrong people. It keeps many people from getting into a strangers car.
Judging others is something that we can't stop doing. It's not even possible. We do it and don't even realize it.
What you're talking about is "overlooking" the obvious. And no, we're not going to do that either.
Again, the billions of people on this planet should not be forced into ANYTHING that's only being done by a few million. If the few million want to be accepted 100%, they need their own country, state or places to segregate themselves to.
You know, like upper, middle and lower class do. How the celebrities do. How the blacks and whites do (on their own). How the druggies do. It's human friggin nature.
Seriously, what happens when homeless people try moving into middle class neighborhoods? They're kicked the F out because they always bring crime and drugs with them. Decent middle class people don't want to "conform" to that lifestyle. They don't want to see it. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's normal.

Judging people is a friggin human trait. One of biggest things that keeps humans at the top of the food chain is our ability to reason.
Reasoning keeps billions of people from becoming drug addicts. It keeps people from hanging out with the wrong people. It keeps many people from getting into a strangers car.
Judging others is something that we can't stop doing. It's not even possible. We do it and don't even realize it.
What you're talking about is "overlooking" the obvious. And no, we're not going to do that either.
Again, the billions of people on this planet should not be forced into ANYTHING that's only being done by a few million. If the few million want to be accepted 100%, they need their own country, state or places to segregate themselves to.
You know, like upper, middle and lower class do. How the celebrities do. How the blacks and whites do (on their own). How the druggies do. It's human friggin nature.
Seriously, what happens when homeless people try moving into middle class neighborhoods? They're kicked the F out because they always bring crime and drugs with them. Decent middle class people don't want to "conform" to that lifestyle. They don't want to see it. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's normal.
" Conform " so you want to join ? To be overly concerned about this issue, means you have a problem with it. Whatever my neighbor does, does not hurt me. Peace exists between us because we follow the Golden rule, live and let live.

Unfortunately, trans people have been murdered for using the men's bathroom, and many more have been beaten to within the inch of their lives. You might be the exception. But there are plenty of men out there that are insecure about their sexuality and therefore dangerous to anyone who is different.

And there's many men out there who are NOT insecure about their sexuality. But just don't want to see society get anymore abnormal. They don't want their kids growing up in a world where people they deem freaks, are running around influencing this sort of behavior on the rest of the world.

Sure, beating up people is wrong. Killing them for something like this is even more wrong. But thankfully there are people out there who are still like this, if only to keep the fear of "what could happen" in the minds of the abnormal.
I ain't saying it's right. But having that possibility has helped keep weirdo's from all sorts of atrocities on the innocent, for centuries.

" Conform " so you want to join ? To be overly concerned about this issue, means you have a problem with it. Whatever my neighbor does, does not hurt me. Peace exists between us because we follow the Golden rule, live and let live.

Yes, I have a problem with transgirls beating on biological ones. I have a problem with transgirls beating a biological female out of a college scholarship. I have a problem with a more than qualifies biological female being beaten out of a position by a transfemale who's not as qualified for a job, but gets the job so the company can say they have a transfemale in their work place. I have a problem with a transwoman flashing his dick at little girls, as in what happened at the Korean Spa in California, not too long ago.

Things that adversely affect the lives of innocent people, I have a problem with.

And there's many men out there who are NOT insecure about their sexuality. But just don't want to see society get anymore abnormal. They don't want their kids growing up in a world where people they deem freaks, are running around influencing this sort of behavior on the rest of the world.

Sure, beating up people is wrong. Killing them for something like this is even more wrong. But thankfully there are people out there who are still like this, if only to keep the fear of "what could happen" in the minds of the abnormal.
I ain't saying it's right. But having that possibility has helped keep weirdo's from all sorts of atrocities on the innocent, for centuries.
You keep saying they're abnormal they're weird they're not this is a cross-cultural event that occurs in a minority of people. The fact that it does that and it's done it for 4,500 years means it's a normal part of the human race. It's just unfamiliar to you.

You keep saying they're abnormal they're weird they're not this is a cross-cultural event that occurs in a minority of people. The fact that it does that and it's done it for 4,500 years means it's a normal part of the human race. It's just unfamiliar to you.

It has been an abnormal part of human nature for 4500 years. The amount of time it's being going on, doesn't mean it's normal. It ONLY means its been going on for a long time. But still abnormal and weird to MOST people.
If most people wasn't weirded out by it, then it would be normal.

It has been an abnormal part of human nature for 4500 years. The amount of time it's being going on, doesn't mean it's normal. It ONLY means its been going on for a long time. But still abnormal and weird to MOST people.
If most people wasn't weirded out by it, then it would be normal.
Societies changes all the time and that changes constant. In free societies changes more rapid, in repressed societies that change is slower, but all societies change your time. I believe acceptance of all individuals in the society and inclusion of those people improves the whole of society. How are people treats the least among them reflects on how good a society that society is.

Societies changes all the time and that changes constant. In free societies changes more rapid, in repressed societies that change is slower, but all societies change your time. I believe acceptance of all individuals in the society and inclusion of those people improves the whole of society. How are people treats the least among them reflects on how good a society that society is.

As true as that might be, GRS (Gender Reassignment Surgery) regret will soon become a very popular issue. It's only starting at this point. So, honestly I think most of this transgender thing is just a fad. Like "bromances."

How many trans people want to use the bathroom of the opposite sex?

How big a problem is it?

As true as that might be, GRS (Gender Reassignment Surgery) regret will soon become a very popular issue. It's only starting at this point. So, honestly I think most of this transgender thing is just a fad. Like "bromances."
" Fads " don't last 4,500 years. I am sorry you are upset or feel you can't accept this part of humanity. They are part of the tapestry of life, whether you like it or not, whether you can accept it or not, doesn't really matter. They're not going anywhere, they're here to stay, just like the rest of us.

Yes, there are norms that have changed, but those conservatives who are too conservative can't cope with anything outside of their present view of what is "normal".
Norms as such are laws. There's no law (outside the military at any rate) that a man should have a certain haircut. If one man shaves his scalp bald and another man has a ponytail — each man has to be the judge of that himself what makes him feel normal.
Please do not tell me that men can get pregnant and women can ejaculate. Really, do not gaslight me. That is all.
Women do have excessive menstrual flow at times, sometimes it is possible for a woman deemed to have been born male or born "as" a man can become pregnant, biologically, especially if the fact that she is a biological female was not immediately apparent at her birth. I'm sick of the neon open signs and cop-calling females in that district too, but some of you do need to be castigated, punished, and disciplined into accepting that other people's life situations do not always correspond to your version of "the truth" as you would like to inflict it as law without mercy or grace on them.
To the detriment of many teenage girls with anxiety issues and social awkwardness
Some of those girls are just plain spoiled rotten, and a little social awkwardness or hesitation from time to time wouldn't hurt them a bit. Girls don't be so forward all the time and hold the boys back.
Well since it occurs in all cultures, it is quite normal. In India and Southeast Asia " the third sex " as they are called are considered holy people and very desirable. They're invited to weddings, funerals, births, etc. because they are thought bring good luck. The point is our society is in his accepting, and that is sad.
You need to read the Christian Bible then. Or do you leave certain parts out for the Sunday sermon because they make you feel "uncomfortable." What does Jesus say? Eunuchs are not rapists or sex offenders by any means.

Forum List

Back