Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

You're the one that brought up ominous fairy tales how congress would alter the political landscape after the 2020 census. Below was my last response to your fantasy which you never responded to.

You're here, looking to stroke your ego. If you believe that, it is your Right as an American. It's not true. Had you ever worked as a legislative aide, lobbyist or page you'd know it.

It don't have shit to do with the topic at hand. If you don't think that it matters what the composition of Congress is in 2020 and that it will have no bearing on the 2020 redistricting, then go with God and be satisfied that you live in a country that allows YOU to believe in fantasies.

Right now the topic at hand is immigration. You and I won't be debating it further. You can attack me, my intelligence, etc. but that is what change agents do. They cannot stay on topic, hoping that any and all side comments you don't like merit having a separate discussion so as to ignore the issue at hand. The rest of the people on this thread have moved on. They do not see the future as being relative, so time to let it go. Your ego is not getting stroked because everything you have said relative to immigration has been shot down.

You see me as being the easiest target to help you stay relevant because most people disagree with my take on the subject. When you have to take on the most ignored poster on the board, it speaks louder about the relevancy of your posts than ANYTHING else I can say. Pardon me if I don't respond to your predictable post of how great you are and people are running from you, etc. and if I don't understand that you have a monopoly on human virtue, I'm an idiot and so forth... Your side lost any "debate" many moons ago and now everybody is trying to entertain each other.

See post 2349. And BTW you did respond child. Have a nice day.

You looked awfully lonely out there, struggling for relevance. .

Pot meet kettle

People read and revere Flops because he is level headed and accurate. You should take notes.

Why are you coming down on me? I'm acknowledging that he is one of the posters whose posts draws the most interest. I might not be a liberal, but even this week I agreed and added on to a point made by "Flops."

Is he accurate? Not all the time. He's levelheaded because you agree with him. He is a real liberal and represents his side better than most professional politicians. That is why I tell the guy whose religion is that silly wall if he wants to hone his skills, pick a fight with someone that matters. So, given that, what are you talking about? Or do you just post stuff without reading the thread?
th

Pot meet kettle

People read and revere Flops because he is level headed and accurate. You should take notes.

I enjoy discussions with people that don't start with the childish insults. Many times when you back a lefty into a corner, that's usually what happens.

You're the one that brought up ominous fairy tales how congress would alter the political landscape after the 2020 census. Below was my last response to your fantasy which you never responded to.

You're here, looking to stroke your ego. If you believe that, it is your Right as an American. It's not true. Had you ever worked as a legislative aide, lobbyist or page you'd know it.

It don't have shit to do with the topic at hand. If you don't think that it matters what the composition of Congress is in 2020 and that it will have no bearing on the 2020 redistricting, then go with God and be satisfied that you live in a country that allows YOU to believe in fantasies.

Right now the topic at hand is immigration. You and I won't be debating it further. You can attack me, my intelligence, etc. but that is what change agents do. They cannot stay on topic, hoping that any and all side comments you don't like merit having a separate discussion so as to ignore the issue at hand. The rest of the people on this thread have moved on. They do not see the future as being relative, so time to let it go. Your ego is not getting stroked because everything you have said relative to immigration has been shot down.

You see me as being the easiest target to help you stay relevant because most people disagree with my take on the subject. When you have to take on the most ignored poster on the board, it speaks louder about the relevancy of your posts than ANYTHING else I can say. Pardon me if I don't respond to your predictable post of how great you are and people are running from you, etc. and if I don't understand that you have a monopoly on human virtue, I'm an idiot and so forth... Your side lost any "debate" many moons ago and now everybody is trying to entertain each other.

Pot meet kettle

Why are you coming down on me? I'm acknowledging that he is one of the posters whose posts draws the most interest. I might not be a liberal, but even this week I agreed and added on to a point made by "Flops."
Flops is a great poster.

Is he accurate? Not all the time. He's levelheaded because you agree with him.
I would imagine Flops got a chuckle out of that one.

He is a real liberal and represents his side better than most professional politicians. That is why I tell the guy whose religion is that silly wall if he wants to hone his skills, pick a fight with someone that matters. So, given that, what are you talking about? Or do you just post stuff without reading the thread?

Your insisting that Congress played a role in redistricting then switching to "congressional members" playing a role means you're either ignorant of the reality of how redistricting is done or you're being intellectually dishonest. The "laws are not made like you learned" is also garbage for the most part.

Pot meet kettle

Is he accurate? Not all the time. He's levelheaded because you agree with him. He is a real liberal and represents his side better than most professional politicians. That is why I tell the guy whose religion is that silly wall if he wants to hone his skills, pick a fight with someone that matters. So, given that, what are you talking about? Or do you just post stuff without reading the thread?
th

Now that you have provided a picture of yourself, I take it that there is some meaning behind it. You're ugly and you kind of look like a dope smoking community organizer who was so irrelevant that I'm afraid I've forgotten his name.

You quit quoting and posting to me, I'll probably forget you too... still can't recall anything that guy did:

th

Oh yeah, he had friends and supporters like this:

Black-Hillary-Clinton-123943.jpg

So are you missing them now? I'm sorry.

Pot meet kettle

Flops is a great poster.

He is a real liberal and represents his side better than most professional politicians. That is why I tell the guy whose religion is that silly wall if he wants to hone his skills, pick a fight with someone that matters. So, given that, what are you talking about? Or do you just post stuff without reading the thread?

Your insisting that Congress played a role in redistricting then switching to "congressional members" playing a role means you're either ignorant of the reality of how redistricting is done or you're being intellectually dishonest. The "laws are not made like you learned" is also garbage for the most part.

You're entitled to your opinion and like I said, I support it.

Working in the community with various politicians and agencies, I get to know how the game is really played. So, if experience does not validate your beliefs, that is tough. The only intellectual dishonesty being practiced is by people like you. You have NO commitment for the opinions of others. It's either that or OCD.

The textbook teaches that redistricting is left up to the states. In practice, whether you like it or not, incumbents in office - and ESPECIALLY if the federal legislators and the governor are in the same party draw lines, look at each other, give it a wink and present it to the public. It's not law; it's not in any written policy manual, but it is the way real life works.

That's not intellectual dishonesty, but it was a chickenshit way for you to get out of talking about immigration. You were another of those getting your butt kicked.

Pot meet kettle

Flops is a great poster.

Working in the community with various politicians and agencies, I get to know how the game is really played. So, if experience does not validate your beliefs, that is tough. The only intellectual dishonesty being practiced is by people like you. You have NO commitment for the opinions of others. It's either that or OCD.

The textbook teaches that redistricting is left up to the states. In practice, whether you like it or not, incumbents in office - and ESPECIALLY if the federal legislators and the governor are in the same party draw lines, look at each other, give it a wink and present it to the public. It's not law; it's not in any written policy manual, but it is the way real life works.

That's not intellectual dishonesty, but it was a chickenshit way for you to get out of talking about immigration. You were another of those getting your butt kicked.

Uh no.

Congressional approval has never been part of the redistricting process.
Congressional members are at the mercy of the State Legislature and the Governor. Can they weigh in? Sure. As can the national parties. Gee...I wonder who would carry more weight in California if the CA legislature re-drew districts? That Republican Nunes who keeps subpoenaing shit from the DOJ or the Democratic Party?

Pot meet kettle

Flops is a great poster.

Uh no.

Congressional members are at the mercy of the State Legislature and the Governor. Can they weigh in? Sure. As can the national parties. Gee...I wonder who would carry more weight in California if the CA legislature re-drew districts? That Republican Nunes who keeps subpoenaing shit from the DOJ or the Democratic Party?

Are you both OKTexas and candycorn with one board persona pretending to be on the right and the other board persona is a lefty? It appears a little suspicious that both of you show up at about the same time, trying to eliminate me from the discussion by hijacking the thread with an issue that has been asked and answered at least FOUR times. AND that issue doesn't have squat to do with the OP directly.

It has been ADMITTED that, according to school textbooks, that the states are in charge of redistricting. If that is not sufficient to get back to the subject at hand I can post it 100 times.

I can tell you though: You've tried to stir up some shit on this thread; put an effort in to screw with me while most of your posts lead one to believe you are left of center. So, why are you jerking the chain of a poster that is a constitutionalist that is AGAINST the wall and has NO influence on this board? Exactly what is your game?

Okay, you are absolutely right. There is not one thing on this entire thread, whether about me or about any other issue that is not 100 percent correct. I will so stipulate that you are 100 percent infallible and IF anyone has an experience that is different than yours, it should be dismissed. It's not true; only an idiot would say it and that goes for EVERY post you've made on this board.

You are right about everything and maybe the rest of us ought to STFU. But, it keeps gnawing at me how your posts sound so much like OKTexas. Yep. I'm paranoid and you're right - so what does it matter? Right?

Pot meet kettle

Flops is a great poster.

Uh no.

Are you both OKTexas and candycorn with one board persona pretending to be on the right and the other board persona is a lefty? It appears a little suspicious that both of you show up at about the same time, trying to eliminate me from the discussion by hijacking the thread with an issue that has been asked and answered at least FOUR times. AND that issue doesn't have squat to do with the issue directly.

It has been ADMITTED that, according to school textbooks, that the states are in charge of redistricting. If that is not sufficient to get back to the subject at hand I can post it 100 times.

I can tell you though: You've tried to stir up some shit on this thread; put an effort in to screw with me while most of your posts lead one to believe you are left of center. So, why are you jerking the chain of a poster that is a constitutionalist that is AGAINST the wall and has NO influence on this board? Exactly what is your game?

Okay, you are absolutely right. There is not one thing on this entire thread, whether about me or about any other issue that is not 100 percent correct. I will so stipulate that you are 100 percent infallible and IF anyone has an experience that is different than yours, it should be dismissed. It's not true; only an idiot would say it and that goes for EVERY post you've made on this board.

You are right about everything and maybe the rest of us ought to STFU. But, it keeps gnawing at me how your posts sound so much like OKTexas. Yep. I'm paranoid and you're right - so what does it matter? Right?

You got us; we're the same person. LOL

Flops is a great poster.

Uh no.

Are you both OKTexas and candycorn with one board persona pretending to be on the right and the other board persona is a lefty? It appears a little suspicious that both of you show up at about the same time, trying to eliminate me from the discussion by hijacking the thread with an issue that has been asked and answered at least FOUR times. AND that issue doesn't have squat to do with the issue directly.

Life makes sense now. Just goes to show you - even a broken clock has the potential to be right twice a day.

Flops is a great poster.

Uh no.

Yeah, with a spit personality. LMAO

Flops is a great poster.

Uh no.

Life makes sense now. Just goes to show you - even a broken clock has the potential to be right twice a day.

Actually you're a miracle worker, we never agreed on anything till you came along.

Uh no.

Actually you're a miracle worker, we never agreed on anything till you came along.

Well you can't say I'm good for nothing. Getting a split personality to the table at the same time IS an accomplishment.

Let's see, you are going to take your child through a dangerous trek. There is a good chance they will be kidnapped and used as slaves or prostitutes or even murdered. The place you're going to is known for separating parents from their children during an asylum process. Who's fault is that if not the parents?
Nobody makes that trek unless they have to. Did you ever think of that?

Let's see, you are going to take your child through a dangerous trek. There is a good chance they will be kidnapped and used as slaves or prostitutes or even murdered. The place you're going to is known for separating parents from their children during an asylum process. Who's fault is that if not the parents?
Nobody makes that trek unless they have to. Did you ever think of that?
Now, Billow, the last publicized bunch of invaders' had a passel of "Me toos," who didn't have to. But kudos for restoring the hijacked thread. <giggle>

Forum List

Back