Why Is Biden Still Around?

In my "Bye Bye Biden" thread last week, we pretty much concluded his further participation in this Rat circus could only do him more damage. And now it has....his last son is now apt to start using and drinking again and could face criminal charges. Creepy Joe's reputation and legacy is now shred, his peculiar behavior and senseless outbursts only further tarnish an already sketchy career. His answer last night about Hunter and Ukraine was pitiful...."don't look at Hunter....look at Trump!" He's obviously being used as a stalking horse and will be summarily dismissed when somebody surges past Bernie and Lizzy. Trump has won every democrap debate to date just by letting the American people see these misfits dodging questions about their real intentions. I'd rather eat a bowl of bees than to watch another Rat debate. :eusa_hand:

giphy.gif
Awkward kick.

In my "Bye Bye Biden" thread last week, we pretty much concluded his further participation in this Rat circus could only do him more damage. And now it has....his last son is now apt to start using and drinking again and could face criminal charges. Creepy Joe's reputation and legacy is now shred, his peculiar behavior and senseless outbursts only further tarnish an already sketchy career. His answer last night about Hunter and Ukraine was pitiful...."don't look at Hunter....look at Trump!" He's obviously being used as a stalking horse and will be summarily dismissed when somebody surges past Bernie and Lizzy. Trump has won every democrap debate to date just by letting the American people see these misfits dodging questions about their real intentions. I'd rather eat a bowl of bees than to watch another Rat debate. :eusa_hand:

giphy.gif
Why is this thread still around?

Forum List

Back