Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

"A cabin air filter is, as the name suggests, a filter that blocks dust, debris, pollutants, and allergens from entering the cabin of the car. It is a small filter, usually about the size of a hardback book, that is typically inserted into the air system behind the glove compartment. "

You might consider changing yours out.....
He's so old, he probably drives a Nash.

So to be clear, you have no problem with anyone wearing a mask anywhere else?

And maybe they’re just hopping in the car quick or they’re going to be picking someone else up quick and didn’t find the need to take it off. You don’t know.

No, I don't care if they wear a mask or not. I just find it amusing is all.

The odds of needing it are minuscule.

The odds of me getting into an auto accident are minuscule as well, but I carry auto insurance. The odds of my house burning down is minuscule, but I carry house insurance. The odds of somebody entering my home while I sleep are minuscule, but I lock all my doors before going to bed.

Carrying a firearm is just like insurance. Chances are you won't ever need it, but if you do, you'll be glad you have one

The odds of me getting into an auto accident are minuscule as well, but I carry auto insurance. The odds of my house burning down is minuscule, but I carry house insurance. The odds of somebody entering my home while I sleep are minuscule, but I lock all my doors before going to bed.

Carrying a firearm is just like insurance. Chances are you won't ever need it, but if you do, you'll be glad you have one
For people with a car or mortgage, insurance is mandatory and does not interfere with your daily routine.

So do you wear a mask everywhere? The odds that it benefits your health is minuscule but you’ll be glad if it does.

I never said anything about a public place. I said when people are all by themselves on the street or in a car.
The street is a public place and could engage with anyone at any time. You don’t know where the car is going or what the person is doing.

That’s exactly what I said. The more they’re offended, the weirder they act.

But supposedly they don’t care what we think. Doesn’t seem like it to me.
I dont think he was offended. Well he's offended that there is a segment of society that believes they should be allowed to violate the Constitution to restrict people's ability to purchase guns, but not that you don t like or think it's stupid that people own them. The picture did exactly what I think it was intended to do. Get under the skin of certain people which it most certainly did.

The street is a public place and could engage with anyone at any time. You don’t know where the car is going or what the person is doing.
But while they are in it by themselves what purpose could wearing a mask serve?

I don't have to know that. It doesn't matter where they are going or what they are doing, you can't catch covid with nobody around.

I dont think he was offended. Well he's offended that there is a segment of society that believes they should be allowed to violate the Constitution to restrict people's ability to purchase guns, but not that you don t like or think it's stupid that people own them. The picture did exactly what I think it was intended to do. Get under the skin of certain people which it most certainly did.
So they’re trolls then.

For people with a car or mortgage, insurance is mandatory and does not interfere with your daily routine.

So do you wear a mask everywhere? The odds that it benefits your health is minuscule but you’ll be glad if it does.
In most states insurance is mandatory whether you have a car note or not. You just have to have different levels of insurance depending on the ownership status of said car.

I dont want to speak for Ray but I do not wear a mask anywhere. The health benefits are infinitesimal/ are nonexistent at least for my particular demographic.

Your odds are not minuscule, your odds are zero if nobody is around you.

Forum List

Back