Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Again, it may not be about catching COVID. There could be several reasons. Instead of assuming they are crazy triggered Libs how about you just not make presumptions and just live your life while respecting other peoples choices to live the way they want. If you’re hanging with somebody who is wearing their mask while outside or alone in their car you can ask what their reasons are. It shouldn’t be a thing

Like I said, I could care less. It doesn't bother me people want to walk around outside so they feel like a doctor or something, but of course it makes anybody scratch their heads as to why they're wearing them. Kind of like if you see somebody walking down the street wearing a football helmet for no reason.

Again, it may not be about catching COVID. There could be several reasons. Instead of assuming they are crazy triggered Libs how about you just not make presumptions and just live your life while respecting other peoples choices to live the way they want. If you’re hanging with somebody who is wearing their mask while outside or alone in their car you can ask what their reasons are. It shouldn’t be a thing

People like Ray need a reason to look down on other people. He is a loser with an IQ in the mid 50s at best.

I chuckle when I see people wearing masks, it doesn’t bother me, it amuses me. To each his own and as long as they aren’t telling me I have to wear one, I am a okay with that.

Why? Because Americans use their firearm to stop a crime, for self-defense, to aid others that are being victimized between one and four million times every year, depending on which estimate you use. So it's not a bad choice to carry a gun in the event you need one.

Same thing can be said about somebody with a Mohawk or blue dye in their hair. Maybe people find them
Comfortable or stylish or like that it hides part of their face. IDK and IDC, seems silly for people to judge them or degrade them as much as they are
I agree, and I chuckle at the blue hair, the Mohawks and other silly forms of dress and laugh to myself, it is all amusing.

Why? Because Americans use their firearm to stop a crime, for self-defense, to aid others that are being victimized between one and four million times every year, depending on which estimate you use. So it's not a bad choice to carry a gun in the event you need one.
The chances of being murdered just walking down the street are extremely minuscule. Next to zero chance.

It makes no sense to carry a gun every day to prevent such a rare event.

The chances of being murdered just walking down the street are extremely minuscule. Next to zero chance.

It makes no sense to carry a gun every day to prevent such a rare event.

Let's use the CDC numbers of people using their firearms a million times a year. I wouldn't call that minuscule. Furthermore there are a small percentage of us who do carry guns. Think of the tens of millions of times Americans would use their guns if most people were armed.

Like I said, I could care less. It doesn't bother me people want to walk around outside so they feel like a doctor or something, but of course it makes anybody scratch their heads as to why they're wearing them. Kind of like if you see somebody walking down the street wearing a football helmet for no reason.
Happens all the time

1661177515678.jpeg

I agree, and I chuckle at the blue hair, the Mohawks and other silly forms of dress and laugh to myself, it is all amusing.

Absolutely. Those are the people who look in the mirror before they leave the house and say "I don't want to draw attention to myself today." :badgrin:

Let's use the CDC numbers of people using their firearms a million times a year. I wouldn't call that minuscule. Furthermore there are a small percentage of us who do carry guns. Think of the tens of millions of times Americans would use their guns if most people were armed.
Let’s see the statistics for murders. 21,000 in a year. Less than 10% of those murders are committed by strangers. We are talking 2000 murders a year out of 300 million people. It’s barely a rounding error.

It makes no sense given your chance of being murdered is absolutely minuscule. Makes no sense. Maybe people carrying guns are just uneducated.

Absolutely. Those are the people who look in the mirror before they leave the house and say "I don't want to draw attention to myself today." :badgrin:
Yep, it’s been going on forever and isn’t going to stop. Masks are the latest fad and if people feel better about themselves wearing a mask, more power to them. I still will chuckle, just like I do when I see certain people wearing spandex, some players jersey, face and neck tattoos, orange, blue, purple hair, gauge earrings and other silly expressions of one’s self, but it is their life and it provides cheap amusement.

I’m sure they chuckle at the dude walking around in $500 leather shoes and a button up shirt, tie and suit jacket on a hot day. To each their own

Let’s see the statistics for murders. 21,000 in a year. Less than 10% of those murders are committed by strangers. We are talking 2000 murders a year out of 300 million people. It’s barely a rounding error.

It makes no sense given your chance of being murdered is absolutely minuscule. Makes no sense. Maybe people carrying guns are just uneducated.
You have a link for your stats?

So give one reason to wear a mask inside a car by yourself which was the original situation that was being discussed.

Forum List

Back