The Black National Anthem

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.
We should single everyone out by the color of their skin!
I support everyone having their own personal national anthem.

Mine is and shall always be:

Crazy Train” — Ozzy Osbourne

I think it perfectly describes the current state of the nation and the tribal duopoly that rules it.

So blacks made a racist anthem about skin color when before it wasn't racist or about skin color?

It amazes me how blacks today have become to most racist people in our country ever and are just so way out in the open about it. Atleast the KKK had the decency to have private night time meetings about their racism, now the blacks can be applauded on national tv for their racism.

It's funny. I grew up with black friends and never was racist. I liked or disliked people base on who they were. But now all these blacks trying to be anti racist are actually making me racist.

For 44 years I'd never been racist. but the past 18 months I have found myself having more racist thoughts towards blacks and not liking them.

For 44 years I'd never been racist. but the past 18 months I have found myself having more racist thoughts towards blacks and not liking them.
I’m quickly learning to take great pride in my newly found RACISM.
Thanks George Floyd, thanks BLM, thanks ignorant WOKE America.

So the nation's black population has established their own private national anthem. I guess that I was asleep when they took a Survey on the “Nation” to approve that!

I guess this is Biden’s way to Promote “Unity”

no dividing the country or nothing huh? These UnUnited States.

I’m quickly learning to take great pride in my newly found RACISM.
Thanks George Floyd, thanks BLM, thanks ignorant WOKE America.
it's exactly the point the demofks were hoping for.

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

I think it perfectly describes the current state of the nation and the tribal duopoly that rules it.

Mine would be People=Shit by SlipKnot. Even if metal isn't your thing, the lyrics are pretty good.

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

Mine would be People=Shit by SlipKnot. Even if metal isn't your thing, the lyrics are pretty good.
I saw that song played live :D

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

Fuck yeah! I've been wanting to see them live for a while now.

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

Not really my taste, but if it works for you that’s all the counts. :)

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

I have seen them a couple times. Joey(miss him) was the most badass drummer ever, man. They had his drum set on a hydraulic lift that spun him around, up side down etc. That dude never missed a beat.
Clown punched a fan in the face :lol:

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

I have seen them a couple times. Joey(miss him) was the most badass drummer ever, man. They had his drum set on a hydraulic lift that spun him around, up side down etc. That dude never missed a beat.
And then you have Sid... when that dude has nothing to do, he's a show all by himself!

I loved Joey as a drummer, I don't think anyone could replace him. Jay Weinburg is pretty good, but Joey has cemented himself in SlipKnot fans hearts.

And just who is this new Tortilla man??

White people need one.
And asians.
And latinos.

And then you have Sid... when that dude has nothing to do, he's a show all by himself!

I loved Joey as a drummer, I don't think anyone could replace him. Jay Weinburg is pretty good, but Joey has cemented himself in SlipKnot fans hearts.

And just who is this new Tortilla man??
Micheal. He used to play with clown in some other band.

Forum List

Back