Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

That's not actually answering the question. Once someone can articulate a valid reason I'll stop asking for one. "Who cares" isnt a reason.
You didn’t read post 793. Read it and come back. I listed several specific possible reasons. Grow up

You didn’t read post 793. Read it and come back. I listed several specific possible reasons. Grow up
No you didnt. Not reasonable ones. Fuck off. It's dumb and you for whatever reason are holding on to it. Feel free to do so. I'll continue to think it's stupid.

No you didnt. Not reasonable ones. Fuck off. It's dumb and you for whatever reason are holding on to it. Feel free to do so. I'll continue to think it's stupid.
I don’t give a shit if you consider them reasonable or not. I told you to ask somebody who wears masks in their car alone but you wanted me to answer your question so all I could do is make assumptions. But I still go back to the question… why do you care?!

In what way am I holding onto it?! By laughing at you for being so worried about what other people are doing?! Let go man. You do you. Others with do as they please. Put the Karen away.

In what way am I holding onto it?! By laughing at you for being so worried about what other people are doing?! Let go man. You do you. Others with do as they please. Put the Karen away.
That it's not stupid. It's just dumb, period, full stop.

If I were advocating for police officers to pull them over and demand they take off their masks or running up to them at stop lights and telling them how stupid they look I could understand why you would care, but since Im not doing any of those things, Im at a loss as to why my thinking someone wearing a mask in their car by themselves is stupid is of any interest to you.

BTW there's nothing you're going to say to convince me that it's not stupid.

Was that your take on vaccines, too?

No, it wasn't.
Yes for the most part. I thought people being obnoxiously against mitigation measures as a danger to society and only progressing the problems. Especially at first. But now that things have normalized I don’t really give a shit what you do

If I were advocating for police officers to pull them over and demand they take off their masks or running up to them at stop lights and telling them how stupid they look I could understand why you would care, but since Im not doing any of those things, Im at a loss as to why my thinking someone wearing a mask in their car by themselves is stupid is of any interest to you.

BTW there's nothing you're going to say to convince me that it's not stupid.
I’m not trying to convince you of anything. You can think whatever you want. I chuckle when I see people alone in their cars with masks on, but they have there reasons and that’s fine. Who am I to judge?? Who are you to judge??

So much for the vaccine, funny how outraged people were when people refused and in the end it doesn’t matter.
Those who are vaccinated apparently are having mild cases, so it may matter. Many people who died from the covid were not vaccinated, the same people who demonized the government for its efforts.

Those who are vaccinated apparently are having mild cases, so it may matter. Many people who died from the covid were not vaccinated, the same people who demonized the government for its efforts.
Most of the people who died from COVID can be put in to basically 1 bin.

1. Elderly. 960k of the million people who have died of/with COVID in the US have been over 50. 750K were over 65. More than 500k were over 75, in other words they were older than the life expectancy. There is zero reason to vaccinate people under the age of 45 en masse. It just doesn't make sense for those people. Unless they have some other condition, this illness is not a serious illness. We certainly do not need to be vaccinating children.

And? In the end the vaccine didn’t matter, thank you.

And? In the end the vaccine didn’t matter, thank you.
Of course, it mattered. Check the number of deaths due to the lack of participants. The vaccine
slowed the process or resolved the issue. SO nnnnnno, thank yoou for sharing.

Most of the people who died from COVID can be put in to basically 1 bin.

1. Elderly. 960k of the million people who have died of/with COVID in the US have been over 50. 750K were over 65. More than 500k were over 75, in other words they were older than the life expectancy. There is zero reason to vaccinate people under the age of 45 en masse. It just doesn't make sense for those people. Unless they have some other condition, this illness is not a serious illness. We certainly do not need to be vaccinating children.
Where did you get your info?

Of course, it mattered. Check the number of deaths due to the lack of participants. The vaccine
No it did not, because before the vaccine you could receive and spread Covid, after the vaccine you could receive or spread Covid.

How Did not vaccinating slow the process?

It could have made things worse as well. Get the vaccine, get covid and you don't even know you have it. So you run around to the bars restaurants, subway, bus, and you spread it to everybody else.

No it did not, because before the vaccine you could receive and spread Covid, after the vaccine you could receive or spread Covid.

How Did not vaccinating slow the process?
I did not say that "not vaccinating" slowed the process. I said that vaccinating does slow the covid
from spreading and gives a measure of protection.

I did not say that "not vaccinating" slowed the process. I said that vaccinating does slow the covid
from spreading and gives a measure of protection.
So if one chooses to vaccinate the only person that benefits is the one that vaccinates, correct? So there is no point in mandatory vaccination.

Forum List

Back