Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Damn. I didn't know you were a doctor.
Im not, can you name a respiratory virus that hasn't followed this track? It doesn't take a doctor to figure out that if you're not breathing, you're not spreading a respiratory virus so deadly ones likely won't spread as fast and will quickly be outcompeted by less deadly ones. Ideally you never ever know you're infected as far as the virus is concerned.

Have you had your shots?

I did.

And I got a worse than average case of COVID just three months after my second shot. But I was covid free for the first two years of the pandemic and before my shots.... with people getting COVID all around me in the public place where I work. Go figure.

I had the virus before the vaccine and the next year I got the vaccine and wound up with it again and it was as bad as the first go round. I have not gotten nor will I get a booster. I’m not seeing any value.
I had to, in order to travel abroad. And it wasn't our government mandating that, it was Peru. They were hit pretty bad down there. My wife lost two elderly family members to it. However we also had to show papers showing our vax status when we returned to the states.

"No, I don't take responsibility at ALL."

Did DJT invent the virus or bring it here Winky? Did DJT promise to eradicate the virus and have us back to normal by 4 July 2021? Did DJT tell everyone to just get the vaccine and you will be fine and unable to get sick or pass it along to others? Did DJT try to force toddlers and children to get a dangerous, experimental vaccine that does them no good?

No he didn't, Winky, your TATER boy did.

joecalc.jpg

Really? Are you one of the people I see wearing their mask in their car by themselves? Or walking alone in the parking lot or on a sidewalk with a mask on?
You mean a person who may be severely immunocompromised? I bet you laugh and laugh at how stupid they are. You’re like the moron who argued boisterously against his mask while accompanying his wife to her chemo appt last time I got my infusion. Security damn near had to tackle his dumb ass. He left his wife alone crying.

Did DJT invent the virus or bring it here Winky? Did DJT promise to eradicate the virus and have us back to normal by 4 July 2021? Did DJT tell everyone to just get the vaccine and you will be fine and unable to get sick or pass it along to others? Did DJT try to force toddlers and children to get a dangerous, experimental vaccine that does them no good?

No he didn't, Winky, your TATER boy did.

View attachment 685550

Trump said the COVID virus would be gone by April of 2020.

Nope. Only in crowded places indoors. You're real stupid.
I see those people all the time. I always wonder what they think they are accomplishing. Of course I wonder the same of idiots who wear masks in general so.

You mean a person who may be severely immunocompromised? I bet you laugh and laugh at how stupid they are. You’re like the moron who argued boisterously against his mask while accompanying his wife to her chemo appt last time I got my infusion. Security damn near had to tackle his dumb ass. He left his wife alone crying.
In a car by themselves? What do you think a mask is doing for you in a car?

Really? Are you one of the people I see wearing their mask in their car by themselves? Or walking alone in the parking lot or on a sidewalk with a mask on?

I see those people all the time here. It helps me to identify their political affiliation. The first thing that comes to mind when I spot one of those people is--Democrat.

We had 19 cases here last month... All had been vaccinated and gotten boosters and all the cases were mild.

My sister had the two shots and two boosters. She had no choice, she works at a hospital.

She got covid about two months ago. She said it was horrible. She missed a few weeks of work and had a hard time getting out of bed.

We had 19 cases here last month... All had been vaccinated and gotten boosters and all the cases were mild.
Yep the current strain is far less severe as the earlier strains Plus our population is building up better immunity with vaccines and natural antibodies. So, What’s your point?

Yep the current strain is far less severe as the earlier strains Plus our population is building up better immunity with vaccines and natural antibodies. So, What’s your point?

I agree. What's your point?

Forum List

Back