Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.

Well short of forcing everyone in the USA to get vaccinated, what exactly would you like him to do? The pandemic won't end until Americans get vaccinated.

So you are calling blacks idiots too? According to this report, in September, 41% of the white population had at least one vaccination while 35% of blacks did. That's more than a point or two. It still doesn't address that most all blacks are Democrat voters so your conservatives are the problem argument falls flat on it's face.

It's no longer September. Also, yeah, anyone who isn't getting vaccinated because of stupid reasons are idiots. I don't care what race they are. Even though the black population may have reasons to feel trepidation due to some past history I think it's obvious that's not the case here for many reasons.

Conservatives however (black, white, whatever) make up a large portion of the total unvaccinated. You can find many of the "reasons" on this board. You can't miss them. Anyway, I've provided my evidence showing conservatives have a low vaccination rate compared to the country and because of that are also dying at a higher rate the more the county voted for Trump. Again, from my source that you didn't read.

The gap in the COVID-19 death toll between red and blue America grew faster over the past month than at any previous point in the pandemic, according to a new report featured in the New York Times morning newsletter on Monday. It noted that 25 out of every 100,000 residents in counties that heavily voted for President Donald Trump last November died from COVID in October, which was more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Joe Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). And October was the fifth straight month when the gap between COVID deaths in Trump and Biden counties widened.
And even among red counties, those with more Trump voters had more dire outcomes. The counties where Trump won at least 70% of the vote have an even higher average COVID death toll than counties where Trump won at least 60%.
Gee, I wonder why.

Your link shows that vaccination rates between whites, blacks and Hispanics is shrinking. My links demonstrated that wingnut conservatives are likely more than 20 points different than other places in the country.

Skip to about the 40 second timestamp.

And the last link sites a few others that blamed Trump for all the deaths.

I'm sorry which one of those links blamed Trump for "all deaths"? I guess you couldn't come through on your point.
I have the Fauci interview with his response to what Woodhead wrote. In his reply he said everything he and President Trump discussed about the virus was accurate and properly relayed to the public. Need a link to that interview too? I have it in my bookmarks.

Yes please.

You're a hypocrite because either it's your body and your choice or it's not. When you say it only applies to things I care about and nothing else, that's what a hypocrite does.

That's stupid. I'll give you an example.

Somebody getting an abortion doesn't affect others.

Somebody not getting vaccinated during a pandemic and spreading disease does.

Care to deny that he was rambling like a madman in that vidio and saying a lot of stupid shit?

Care to reverse you propagand that implies the vaccination is soley responsible for the varients?
1) i don’t deny he was rambling and asking questions

2) i never said it was the sole reason. People can develop antibodies not from the vaccine as well.

But thanks for highlighting you are either a liar, or a fool tricked by propagandist

Trump was inherited a hole, largely due to Obama and Xiden....and filled them,

So your prior statement was BS. Thanks
Trump created a hole in our democracy and inherited n economy which was on the mend.

It's no longer September. Also, yeah, anyone who isn't getting vaccinated because of stupid reasons are idiots. I don't care what race they are. Even though the black population may have reasons to feel trepidation due to some past history I think it's obvious that's not the case here for many reasons.

Conservatives however (black, white, whatever) make up a large portion of the total unvaccinated. You can find many of the "reasons" on this board. You can't miss them. Anyway, I've provided my evidence showing conservatives have a low vaccination rate compared to the country and because of that are also dying at a higher rate the more the county voted for Trump. Again, from my source that you didn't read.

I'm not going to read sources that use surveys. Nor am I going to assume that everybody in red areas are pure Republicans or conservative. We see red states elect Republican Governors and blue states elect Democrat Governors.

Your link shows that vaccination rates between whites, blacks and Hispanics is shrinking. My links demonstrated that wingnut conservatives are likely more than 20 points different than other places in the country.

Correct because those figures are not surveys, they are actual reporting. So let's say that half of that white population are conservatives and the other half liberal, it supports my point even more.

I'm sorry which one of those links blamed Trump for "all deaths"? I guess you couldn't come through on your point.

Those reports were early on when we only had a few hundred thousand deaths, and that's what several of them reported. That aside, when has any media blamed Dementia for hundreds of thousands of deaths?

Yes please.

That's stupid. I'll give you an example.

Somebody getting an abortion doesn't affect others.

Somebody not getting vaccinated during a pandemic and spreading disease does.

That's stupid right there. Even if you are vaccinated you can still catch and spread covid. These are not really vaccines therefore will not prevent you from catching it. You may catch covid from a vaccinated person.

It still doesn't mean you're not a hypocrite. Either you believe the medical decisions you make about yourself is your choice or you don't. Saying you want it both ways makes you a hypocrite.

I'm not going to read sources that use surveys. Nor am I going to assume that everybody in red areas are pure Republicans or conservative. We see red states elect Republican Governors and blue states elect Democrat Governors.

Then why did one of your sources rely on polls?

CDC estimates of the share of adults overall vaccinated over time, and a recent Pew Research Center analysis of 98 different public polls conducted by 19 different polling organizations between December 2020 and June 2021 (including the Vaccine Monitor surveys) found that polling estimates of the adult vaccination rate have been within about 2.8 percentage points, on average, of the rate calculated by the CDC.
I also don't assume that everybody in red areas only votes for Republicans. However I cited a source that showed the more Trump votes a county had the higher the death toll. Not in one county, many. Don't worry, I don't expect you to counter this, you haven't so far.

Correct because those figures are not surveys, they are actual reporting. So let's say that half of that white population are conservatives and the other half liberal, it supports my point even more.

They rely on surveys too, read the quote above. Race is not always captured when someone is vaccinated. Anyway, it's still the wingnuts that are double digits behind in vaccinations. According to your source blacks aren't that far behind. Do you think it's possible that it's black conservatives that are pulling you guys back? I mean, you want to blame black people here is your chance. However I don't think there are enough conservative blacks for you to blame.

Those reports were early on when we only had a few hundred thousand deaths, and that's what several of them reported. That aside, when has any media blamed Dementia for hundreds of thousands of deaths?

No. Sorry, you're lying. The links you posted are all from March 2021 onward and we had over 500k deaths by then. Why do you feel the need to do this?

The interview is about back in February of 2021. A lot of history has gone by since then. You should know this. I know you don't or you'll feign ignorance but you really should.

That's stupid right there. Even if you are vaccinated you can still catch and spread covid. These are not really vaccines therefore will not prevent you from catching it. You may catch covid from a vaccinated person.

You are less likely to spread COVID if you are vaccinated. You should also know this as it's not new.

It still doesn't mean you're not a hypocrite. Either you believe the medical decisions you make about yourself is your choice or you don't. Saying you want it both ways makes you a hypocrite.

Not when it comes to contagious diseases.

Trump created a hole in our democracy and inherited n economy which was on the mend.
i literally just showed you how your prior comment was a lie

trump was lucky enough to inherit a gop congress that had atoppwd the digging from obama, xiden and a dem congress, i’ll give you that…

CDC estimates of the share of adults overall vaccinated over time, and a recent Pew Research Center analysis of 98 different public polls conducted by 19 different polling organizations between December 2020 and June 2021 (including the Vaccine Monitor surveys) found that polling estimates of the adult vaccination rate have been within about 2.8 percentage points, on average, of the rate calculated by the CDC.I also don't assume that everybody in red areas only votes for Republicans. However I cited a source that showed the more Trump votes a county had the higher the death toll. Not in one county, many. Don't worry, I don't expect you to counter this, you haven't so far.

I didn't post the article because I agreed with everything in it, I posted it to show blacks lag in vaccinations.

They rely on surveys too, read the quote above. Race is not always captured when someone is vaccinated. Anyway, it's still the wingnuts that are double digits behind in vaccinations. According to your source blacks aren't that far behind. Do you think it's possible that it's black conservatives that are pulling you guys back? I mean, you want to blame black people here is your chance. However I don't think there are enough conservative blacks for you to blame.

Sure it's recorded. You must be white and live in a mostly white community. They didn't ask my race because it was obvious I'm white. But a person of color walked in and they did ask.

No. Sorry, you're lying. The links you posted are all from March 2021 onward and we had over 500k deaths by then. Why do you feel the need to do this?

And they said Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. You are just trying to be a pain in the ass. Here, this is what Biden said when the deaths were around 200,000 in an MSM interview:

The interview is about back in February of 2021. A lot of history has gone by since then. You should know this. I know you don't or you'll feign ignorance but you really should.

How does that change what Fauci said? He said Trump relayed ALL information to the people properly. And yes, it was asked regarding Woodhead's claims.

You are less likely to spread COVID if you are vaccinated. You should also know this as it's not new.

You can still catch and spread it. That's the point.

Right, so my body--my choice only applies to things you approve of. Thanks hypocrite.

I didn't post the article because I agreed with everything in it, I posted it to show blacks lag in vaccinations.

And they at least partly used polling data to come to a conclusion. A conclusion that shows blacks are more vaccinated than conservatives by comparing my sources and yes there is some overlap.
Sure it's recorded. You must be white and live in a mostly white community. They didn't ask my race because it was obvious I'm white. But a person of color walked in and they did ask.

Actually it's not always obvious and I'm not interested in your made up anecdotal one off stories about questions asked to someone else being vaccinated.

And they said Trump is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. You are just trying to be a pain in the ass.

How many hundreds of thousands? All of them? That was your claim and you can't back it up. Sorry, not my problem.

Here, this is what Biden said when the deaths were around 200,000 in an MSM interview:

Finally we can get somewhere. Yes, Biden obviously overstated the case and that was wrong. But here is the rest:

However, news outlets pushed back on Biden’s claim, including The Washington Post, who wrote, “Actually, Biden is making this up. There is no data to support this, even if the president had moved rapidly in January to deal with the coronavirus and been able to persuade the Chinese leadership to be more forthcoming about the situation.”

What? The liberal media took Biden to task? I thought they didn't do that. By the way if you read the rest of your article it's pretty disgusting that Trump blames blue states for all the death. That didn't age well when most deaths per capita now are from red states.

How does that change what Fauci said? He said Trump relayed ALL information to the people properly. And yes, it was asked regarding Woodhead's claims.

Because that was before Trump said a lot of stupid shit like about using disinfectants or when we realized covid spread much more easily through the air to wear masks and Trump was well...a dick about it.
You can still catch and spread it. That's the point.

Not as easily. That's more the point.
Right, so my body--my choice only applies to things you approve of. Thanks hypocrite.
No. a contagious disease and abortion are not the same thing. One you can give to other people the other you can't.

CDC estimates of the share of adults overall vaccinated over time, and a recent Pew Research Center analysis of 98 different public polls conducted by 19 different polling organizations between December 2020 and June 2021 (including the Vaccine Monitor surveys) found that polling estimates of the adult vaccination rate have been within about 2.8 percentage points, on average, of the rate calculated by the CDC.
I also don't assume that everybody in red areas only votes for Republicans. However I cited a source that showed the more Trump votes a county had the higher the death toll. Not in one county, many. Don't worry, I don't expect you to counter this, you haven't so far.

Ray's not gonna care. In fact he didn't bother reading any of that

Actually it's not always obvious and I'm not interested in your made up anecdotal one off stories about questions asked to someone else being vaccinated.

Hardly anecdotal at all. It's what they've been doing since the start of the vaccination. Where do you think they got their statistics from, surveys like yours?

How many hundreds of thousands? All of them? That was your claim and you can't back it up. Sorry, not my problem.

Biden himself said it. But again, show me where the MSM blamed Biden for a thousand deaths.

Because that was before Trump said a lot of stupid shit like about using disinfectants or when we realized covid spread much more easily through the air to wear masks and Trump was well...a dick about it.

What is wrong with you? We were talking about Woodhead's book and Fauci's response. Now that you lost that argument you're trying to move the goalposts.

No. a contagious disease and abortion are not the same thing. One you can give to other people the other you can't.

And a lot of people believe the murder of another human being is their business.

Hardly anecdotal at all. It's what they've been doing since the start of the vaccination. Where do you think they got their statistics from, surveys like yours?

Actually it's surveys like yours since it was your source that referenced they used surveys to come to conclusions.

Biden himself said it. But again, show me where the MSM blamed Biden for a thousand deaths.

When Biden does something that causes a thousands deaths. He took it on the chin in Afghanistan. Which actually is more of a mixed bag.

What is wrong with you? We were talking about Woodhead's book and Fauci's response. Now that you lost that argument you're trying to move the goalposts.
I was replying to the interview you posted. If you want to discuss claims from a book then you need to quote it. Duh.

And a lot of people believe the murder of another human being is their business.

Except it's not murder not in the legal sense anyway. Yes, we're going to disagree on this but abortions aren't contagious. Where as someone purposefully not taking steps to prevent the spread of disease and ends up giving COVID to someone else is another story.

Forum List

Back