Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

It's not a problem for anybody else. It's like watching a drunk person stumble and fall all over the place. It's not a problem, but it makes you wonder WTF are they thinking.

Maybe they are thinking they have seasonal allergies and found out that wearing a mask can help.

Maybe they are thinking they have a condition that would make getting something like COVID very bad for them.

Maybe they are thinking like people in so many other countries do and that if they are not feeling great but have to be in public they will do the polite thing and try and limit the spread of their germs.

It's not a problem for anybody else. It's like watching a drunk person stumble and fall all over the place. It's not a problem, but it makes you wonder WTF are they thinking.
Same thing can be said about somebody with a Mohawk or blue dye in their hair. Maybe people find them
Comfortable or stylish or like that it hides part of their face. IDK and IDC, seems silly for people to judge them or degrade them as much as they are

Same thing can be said about somebody with a Mohawk or blue dye in their hair. Maybe people find them
Comfortable or stylish or like that it hides part of their face. IDK and IDC, seems silly for people to judge them or degrade them as much as they are

Well you have to admit it is stupid. How are you going to catch covid when you're all alone in a car or riding a bicycle down the street? We are human beings. When we see something that triggers our curiosity, we take a slight interest in it. It's not that it's a problem for anybody else.

Maybe they are thinking they have seasonal allergies and found out that wearing a mask can help.

Maybe they are thinking they have a condition that would make getting something like COVID very bad for them.

Maybe they are thinking like people in so many other countries do and that if they are not feeling great but have to be in public they will do the polite thing and try and limit the spread of their germs.

Or.......maybe they're just low intelligent Democrats and enjoy wearing a mask.

Or.......maybe they're just low intelligent Democrats and enjoy wearing a mask.

As opposed to being a low intelligence Repub like you that enjoys mocking people they know nothing about?

By the way, the correct word is intelligence, not intelligent.

As opposed to being a low intelligence Repub like you that enjoys mocking people they know nothing about?

By the way, the correct word is intelligence, not intelligent.

Ah, you always know you won the debate when the typo police come out.

When I see a person all alone wearing a mask, I don't have to know anything about them. I already know all I need to know about them.

Ah, you always know you won the debate when the typo police come out.

When I see a person all alone wearing a mask, I don't have to know anything about them. I already know all I need to know about them.

A single letter could be a typo, but not 4.

You know nothing about them but your own bigoted opinion.

A single letter could be a typo, but not 4.

You know nothing about them but your own bigoted opinion.

I guess you never heard of spell check before.

Yes I do know about them. They're morons. There is no need to wear a mask with nobody around you anymore than you need scuba gear in the desert. For whatever reason leftists get a big kick out of wearing these masks. It's entertaining.

I guess you never heard of spell check before.

Yes I do know about them. They're morons. There is no need to wear a mask with nobody around you anymore than you need scuba gear in the desert. For whatever reason leftists get a big kick out of wearing these masks. It's entertaining.

Your ignorance is just astounding some days.

Conclusions: This study observed that the use of face masks reduced both nasal and ocular allergic rhinitis symptoms in individuals with pollen allergy. These results support the hypothesis that the use of face masks would reduce the severity of allergic rhinitis symptoms.

Multicenter questionnaire data characterized the impact of face masks on allergic rhinitis symptoms reported by nurses with chronic allergic rhinitis. A decrease in symptom severity with mask usage highlights the potential benefit of face masks for patients with allergic rhinitis.

In a car by yourself? Wearing a mask in a car all alone isnt helping with any of those things other than maybe allergies, and even that is questionable as your cabin filter (assuming you change it every now and again) would filter out the majority of allergens.

Unless you are inside or have to stand right in someone's face outside, I don't think there's any evidence that wearing a mask has much of any effect in reducing transmission. Viruses typically dont do well out in the sunlight. COVID loses the majority of it's infectability inside 5 minutes of being aerosolized and that's inside. Outside in the sun and being dispersed in the open air it's even less. If Im in a car going down the road at 30 MPH Im not encountering any significant amount of viable virus and Im not transmitting a significant amount to the world around me is it speeds by. We are talking about 30 cubic feet of breath spread out over half a mile at that speed. Even if Im Typhoid Mary who the fuck am I giving COVID to going down the road with my windows up?

Your ignorance is just astounding some days.

Conclusions: This study observed that the use of face masks reduced both nasal and ocular allergic rhinitis symptoms in individuals with pollen allergy. These results support the hypothesis that the use of face masks would reduce the severity of allergic rhinitis symptoms.

Multicenter questionnaire data characterized the impact of face masks on allergic rhinitis symptoms reported by nurses with chronic allergic rhinitis. A decrease in symptom severity with mask usage highlights the potential benefit of face masks for patients with allergic rhinitis.

My ignorance? You're the one that believes these are the reasons people wear masks with nobody around. :laughing0301:

Well you have to admit it is stupid. How are you going to catch covid when you're all alone in a car or riding a bicycle down the street? We are human beings. When we see something that triggers our curiosity, we take a slight interest in it. It's not that it's a problem for anybody else.
Again, it may not be about catching COVID. There could be several reasons. Instead of assuming they are crazy triggered Libs how about you just not make presumptions and just live your life while respecting other peoples choices to live the way they want. If you’re hanging with somebody who is wearing their mask while outside or alone in their car you can ask what their reasons are. It shouldn’t be a thing

My ignorance? You're the one that believes these are the reasons people wear masks with nobody around. :laughing0301:

Yes, there are reasons, I just gave you one. But there were not pictures and you do not have a 3rd grader around to explain it to you. Thus you are shit out of luck

Forum List

Back