Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

That’s why citizen’s arrests are legal in every city,
Ah, no they aren’t in the sense you’re referring to. It has to be a felony offense caught in the act or just cause and you’d better have a plethora of witnesses. You can’t arrest someone as a citizen for a past offense without just cause and certainly not for civil offenses. That shit can get a citizen into kidnapping charges if you unlawfully start detaining people. Citizen arrests are very restricted. Misdemeanors are very restricted.
Bottom line, if some tries to arrest me, I’d be very compliant, wait for the police, then start putting in motion a

Last edited:
Actually, people of Chicago were fine with Capone because he was breaking laws they considered kind of stupid, like Prohibition.

On opening day, the people cheered Capone and booed Hoover.
He was a smart criminal, that doesn’t affect the point that he was a mass murderef and involved in other activities than bootlegging. His popularity was more anti prohibition than pro Capone. Much like the popularity of thug rappers today.

He was a smart criminal, that doesn’t affect the point that he was a mass murderef and involved in other activities than bootlegging. His popularity was more anti prohibition than pro Capone. Much like the popularity of thug rappers today.
And Trump.

Huh.Even Benet did not approve of it used the way you use it.
“The nature of intellect and intelligence was too complicated to be demonstrated with a single number.” He said.

We don’t use them for a reason.
You deniers are idiots.
You claim we can’t have things we already do, and must have things we just don’t anymore.
"Benet did not approve of it used the way YOU use it" how do I use it---
IDIOT?

Actually, there were a lot of reasons why Capone was popular.

One of them was that he was helping people get around a law they despised.

Another was while Hoover was playing with himself, Capone opened charities and soup kitchens with his ill-gotten gains. He played Santa Claus at local Parochial Schools.

Did he murder people? Yup. Other gangsters. Can't get that worked up about that.

"Benet did not approve of it used the way YOU use it" how do I use it---
IDIOT?
What a silly question… You obviously have done no reserch nor read any posts have you. He was opposed to applying a single number to general intelligence ss intellect was way too complicated; he commissioned differentiate students in the same peer group.

Now go back to your nap illiterate. Reading was hard wasn’t it.

What a silly question… You obviously have done no reserch nor read any posts have you. He was opposed to applying a single number to general intelligence ss intellect was way too complicated; he commissioned differentiate students in the same peer group.

Now go back to your nap illiterate. Reading was hard wasn’t it.
try again----YOU have accused ME of USING the "IQ NUMBER"---and when I ask "how do I USE IT"? YOU ARE STUMPED, idiot. "reserch"? try
spell check

try again----YOU have accused ME of USING the "IQ NUMBER"---and when I ask "how do I USE IT"? YOU ARE STUMPED, idiot. "reserch"? try
spell check
You’re obviously are using it to pass judgment on people about their general intelligence which in itself is bogus. And, the people you pass judgement on, have never been tested.

You’re a two time loser.

I’ll use spell check when you stop posting completely incoherent babble with little to no punctuation and inappropriate caps. I wouldn’t complain about spelling when your post look like something from an illiteracy class.,

BTW, the question mark goes inside the quote marks.
”?”. You want to keep playing this game, bring it on.. Or else, stop typing with your elbows.

You’re obviously are using it to pass judgment on people about their general intelligence which in itself is bogus. And, the people you pass judgement on, have never been tested.

You’re a two time loser.

I’ll use spell check when you stop posting completely incoherent babble with little to no punctuation and inappropriate caps. I wouldn’t complain about spelling when your post look like something from an illiteracy class.,

BTW, the question mark goes inside the quote marks.
”?”. You want to keep playing this game, bring it on.. Or else, stop typing with your elbows.
"""you're obviously using "IT" to pass judgement on people
about their general intelligence........bogus""" ----OH? cite
an example, MORON.

"""you're obviously using "IT" to pass judgement on people
about their general intelligence........bogus""" ----OH? cite
an example, MORON.
I’m not passing judgement that way when I say, it looks like you’re still typing with your elbows .
Using a single number to judge overall intellect is much more unfair. You could show very good intellect in other areas, but being readable is not one of them. That’s your example illiterate.

I’m not passing judgement that way when I say, it looks like you’re still typing with your elbows .
Using a single number to judge overall intellect is much more unfair. You could show very good intellect in other areas, but being readable is not one of them. That’s your example illiterate.
try again----it is clear that your "education" did not take you into the LEVEL of literature known as "stream of conciousness"

Leftists such as Dagosa like to discredit IQ as a measure of cognitive ability because they like to blame failure on society rather than innate lack of certain traits - like reasoning and problem-solving skills.

IQ is highly correlated with career success and income - the higher, the better. That is also why Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher earnings and educational attainment - they have significantly higher IQs than the general population.

Leftists such as Dagosa like to discredit IQ as a measure of cognitive ability because they like to blame failure on society rather than innate lack of certain traits - like reasoning and problem-solving skills.

IQ is highly correlated with career success and income - the higher, the better. That is also why Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher earnings and educational attainment - they have significantly higher IQs than the general population.
Lisa---there is lack of actual knowledge regarding the issue.
Intellect is not a matter of the shape or size of the brain or
some "RACIAL" difference as some idiots IMAGINE is
being promoted by persons of evil self-interest. It is a
matter of BOTH NATURE and NURTURE. There is no
racial difference in the quality of the brain-----but there is
a difference in child-rearing practices across the MANY
different communities across the world and even across
cities. Child-rearing practices are AMAZINGLY constant
across generations

Lisa---there is lack of actual knowledge regarding the issue.
Intellect is not a matter of the shape or size of the brain or
some "RACIAL" difference as some idiots IMAGINE is
being promoted by persons of evil self-interest. It is a
matter of BOTH NATURE and NURTURE. There is no
racial difference in the quality of the brain-----but there is
a difference in child-rearing practices across the MANY
different communities across the world and even across
cities. Child-rearing practices are AMAZINGLY constant
across generations
From what I’ve read, about 50% of intelligence is inherited and 50% is helped or harmed through nurture or lack of it.

From what I’ve read, about 50% of intelligence is inherited and 50% is helped or harmed through nurture or lack of it.
ok ----to me it is a very rough estimate----but the actual
IMPORTANT FACT is that there is no across the board difference
in BRAIN FUNCTION based on "race" or "ethnicity"-----human
brains is about ALL THE SAME world-wide

try again----it is clear that your "education" did not take you into the LEVEL of literature known as "stream of conciousness"
Your glass house is revealing. But keep typing with your elbows while calling other people names. Trumpism is alive and well. What’s with all the caps and dash’s ? Are you YELLING or stuttering ?

Your glass house is revealing. But keep typing with your elbows while calling other people names. Trumpism is alive and well. What’s with all the caps and dash’s ? Are you YELLING or stuttering ?
Literary style.

Serial killers usually have high IQs too.

The study linked below references how much more common antisemitism is among blacks, and the question is “why,” considering that Jews - well out of proportion to their numbers - put their lives on the line to march with blacks during Civil Rights. (In another thread, a black claims they did this for selfish reasons, and not to help blacks, which is a claim that simply reveals his antisemitic attitude and unwillingness to credit Jews.)

In this thread, I’d like to discuss why blacks are so much more antisemitic, and feel free to express it, when - ironically - they simultaneously condemn the effects of bigotry.

In a word: RESENTMENT. They resent the fact that another minority, arriving uneducated and penniless on these shores, could have moved from inner-city tenement slums to middle-class home ownership out in the suburbs in a single generation (and in spite of the antisemitism blocking Jews from many colleges.)

And WHY do they resent that? Because it shows that a minority who, in the midst of unspeakable suffering during the Holocaust, can focus on the future and do what it takes to become successful (or, more specifically, their children) while blacks are still attempting to blame failures on bigotry.

Black bigots most certainly would have preferred if a large subset of Jews were still stuck in the tenements, as they could say “see what happens to people who suffer feom bigotry?” But the fact that Jews have succeeded, and above the average, shows that with the right choices and personal traits, even persecuted minorities can be successful and rise above prejudice.

How can you say antisemitism is high among Blacks? Blacks are not the ones who carried out the Holocaust. That was your fellow Whites who did that.

It amazes me how some people blame Blacks for things they have nothing to do with. Like the current wave of antisemitism. That is not the fault of Blacks. If anything that sentiment is coming from the same people who hate Blacks. I believe some folks just like to use Blacks as a scapegoat.
What makes them do this? Is it fear? Jealousy? What do you folks think?

Forum List

Back