Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Serial killers usually have high IQs too.
Successful, high-achievers do so as well. The fact that a handful of serial killers have high IQs means nothing, other than your attempt to discredit the value of a high IQ.

High IQ is a heritable trait, and it’s an advantage in life.

It amazes me how some people blame Blacks for things they have nothing to do with. Like the current wave of antisemitism. That is not the fault of Blacks. If anything that sentiment is coming from the same people who hate Blacks. I believe some folks just like to use Blacks as a scapegoat.
What makes them do this? Is it fear? Jealousy? What do you folks think?
^^^ says the black who blames whites for things they have nothing to do with.

Blacks are almost twice as likely as whites to have antisemitic attitudes, as multiple polls show. Period.

Blacks are almost twice as likely as whites to have antisemitic attitudes, as multiple polls show. Period.
Polls! LOL!
Who were the people who carried out the Holocaust? They were not Black.

How can you say antisemitism is high among Blacks? Blacks are not the ones who carried out the Holocaust. That was your fellow Whites who did that.
That was in the past. In the U.S., blacks are more antisemitic than whites. I’ve already posted polls.

I suspect it’s resentment that such a persecuted minority can be so successful.

There was a young man spotted wearing a Tshirt with the initials "6MWNE". What do you think his race was?

Polls! LOL! I asked you who were the people who carried out the Holocaust?
You really need to learn how to distinguish between past and present. Antisemitism is in the rise NOW, and it’s more prevalent among blacks.

How ironic that the black Farrakhan fan who led the Women’s March group kicked the one Jew off the leadership board because she said blacks wouldn’t want a Jew in a leadership role. And THIS was supposed to be an organization to fight prejudice?!

That was in the past. In the U.S., blacks are more antisemitic than whites. I’ve already posted polls.

I suspect it’s resentment that such a persecuted minority can be so successful.
"That was the past". That's a great excuse. Take the onus off Whites by saying it was the past, and put the blame on Blacks. The people who carried out the Holocaust were people who you thought liked and cared about you. Turns out they didn't.
But, that's not Black people's fault.

There was a young man spotted wearing a Tshirt with the initials "6MWNE". What do you think his race was?
Took me a second, but I figurered out what that meant. (I’m Jewish, after all, with a high IQ.)

So there was a white dude on the fringe of society who‘s an antisemite? What a shock.

What was more shocking was when the president of the Philly NAACP distributed a horrible antisemitic meme about Jews, and blacks rallied around him. Here’s a man whose job it is to fight racism, and so he spreads antisemitism. And he wasn’t even asked to resign!

Or the black DC Councilman who repeated an antisemitic statement of Farrakhan’s, and his constituents arranged a rally in support (the Jews were outraged, understandably), and they invited one of Farrakhan’s henchman to give a speech. (We’ll show those Jews!)

"That was the past". That's a great excuse. Take the onus off Whites by saying it was the past, and put the blame on Blacks. The people who carried out the Holocaust were people who you thought liked and cared about you. Turns out they didn't.
But, that's not Black people's fault.
We are not talking about the Holocaust. We are talking about the fact that NOW, in 21st century America, blacks are more antisemitic than whites.

You really need to learn how to distinguish between past and present. Antisemitism is in the rise NOW, and it’s more prevalent among blacks.

How ironic that the black Farrakhan fan who led the Women’s March group kicked the one Jew off the leadership board because she said blacks wouldn’t want a Jew in a leadership role. And THIS was supposed to be an organization to fight prejudice?!
So, you base everything on one Black woman? Do Jewish people have exclusive organizations? I'm sure they do.

Took me a second, but I figurered out what that meant. (I’m Jewish, after all, with a high IQ.)

So there was a white dude on the fringe of society who‘s an antisemite? What a shock.

What was more shocking was when the president of the Philly NAACP distributed a horrible antisemitic meme about Jews, and blacks rallied around him. Here’s a man whose job it is to fight racism, and so he spreads antisemitism. And he wasn’t even asked to resign!

Or the black DC Councilman who repeated an antisemitic statement of Farrakhan’s, and his constituents arranged a rally in support (the Jews were outraged, understandably), and they invited one of Farrakhan’s henchman to give a speech. (We’ll show those Jews!)
Wow. You really are losing sleep over Farrakhan aren't you?

So, you base everything on one Black woman? Do Jewish people have exclusive organizations? I'm sure they do.
Says the woman who gives the example of ONE guy with a tee-shirt.

And the Woman’s March was NOT supposed to be an organization that excludes Jews. The black bigot at the top made that call.

what about the DC Councilman? Or the NAACP chapter president? I’m hardly basing this one ONE person.

Pew Research bears it out. Your problem is that it’s hard for blacks to keep crying about racism when they’re the bigger antisemites.

Wow. You really are losing sleep over Farrakhan aren't you?
Weak answer.

Apparently, the black antisemite has such a following that blacks are now twice as likely to be Jew-haters than whites. We have elected leaders who follow him and attend his Jew-hate rallies. So yes, he’s a problem.

He was with a group of Proud Boys.
So what? A small fringe group. I’m more concerned with how much more prevalent antisemitism is among black leaders, and black influencers.

Why should Obama sit next to the POS at a funeral? Why does the Congressional Black Caucus invite the POS to their meetings?

Weak answer.

Apparently, the black antisemite has such a following that blacks are now twice as likely to be Jew-haters than whites. We have elected leaders who follow him and attend his Jew-hate rallies. So yes, he’s a problem.
What/who do you hate the most, Lisa558?
1) Affirmative Action
2) Reparations for Slavery
3) Louis Farrakhan
4) Any Black person you see with a high paying job

Which is it?

Forum List

Back