Why is a reality star our president?

Yes, that's the point, Trump is not liked by many. It's a good sign too. We were looking to move away from the status quo and inside the beltway type of politicians.

Unlike most any other candidate to take the job, Trump came in owing nobody anything. Because of his wealth, he's not in it to write books or do expensive speaking engagements when he leaves office. In fact, he has donated his first two quarterly paychecks, so he's actually doing the job for free.

For the first time in many years, I see a guy that wants to do the job of President instead of just enjoying the title of President. Moving to the White House was a step down in his life compared to the way he used to live. That tells me a lot right there. He's not doing the job of President for his political career or personal or financial gain. He came about because he really wants to do something for this country.

Just wow, he doesn't want this job. It's just to stroke his ego and enrich himself even more, which was happening until last week when he went total bat shit crazy in his presser and now CEO's are running from him and his properties.

As far as owing anyone, that really remains to be seen, there is a reason his taces are so near and dear to him. Care to find out why, i believe most of the country does.

If he didn't want the job he would have never ran for it. Leaving the office of the presidency means losing some freedom. You can't go anywhere without agents there for protection. Rightfully so because you never know what kind of flake will try to kill you.

Ask yourself, if you had such a great life like Trump, would you have run for President? I know I wouldn't have. I would have lived the rest of my life enjoying my private plane, my beautiful wife, my fame from television shows and other events, my wealth.

He made quite a sacrifice to do this job, and I respect that.

As I said he did for ego and to enrich himself even more. Leader of the free world, most important man in the world, most powerful man in the world. Way to much fanfare an adulation for the thinskinned one to pass up.

And he was making himself even wealthier until last week when he went into full melt when he was challenged. A man with his personality disorders does not think like you or me. Too much is never enough and it just maybe his undoing.

Utter bull. A guy like this can make ten times more on the outside world than inside politics. He's not enriching anybody. Like I said, he donated his first two quarterly paychecks and I expect him to donate all the others coming his way.

He didn't need the money, he didn't need the fame, he already had that, he didn't need the enemies, who does? So why did he take a job like this?

He doesn't need it, he CRAVES it. Like moths to a flame, he is an 8 year old child.
. Weak answer.... Took the job to enrich himself eh ?? You must be on crack or something. He knew the hell him and his family would endure, and he still hangs in there along with them afterwards. Anyone going after the job these days, yes just might have mental problems afterwards, but not ego problems prior to.

There are many questions we could ask about our society and our way of life but perhaps the most important is: how could a millionaire reality star be handed the keys to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? The answer is simple but the roots of that answer are as complex as the structure of the DNA molecule.

The answer is that the election of our current president is a last-ditch effort to save our democracy. The people watched in horror as a wooden example of ideological ventriloquism with a Cracker-Jack-box affirmative-action education was presented to the people as a color-coded representation of political correctness and an enlightened intellectual.

The fact that so many of the people bought the scam was especially distressing. It became clear that the political establishment of the United States was willing to sell out the people and solidify its privileged position by harvesting a confused, delusional population with no sense of history, essentially defenseless against the coming wave of globalization that eats democracies like a hungry shark.

We were all warned in school about ideologies founded on the evil principles of the end justifying the means where central planning is king, oppression is constant, personal liberty is non-existent and diversity of thought is a threat punished by exile, imprisonment and mass graves.

But the people are exposed to a ubiquitous flood of Walter-Durante-type fiction journalism masquerading as real news but functioning as government propaganda. Journalism in America has quietly and subversively shifted from the dissemination of actual information to a kind of “infotainment” mechanism that dulls the senses of the reader or viewer.

With vanishing skepticism and inquisitiveness it reduces the people to a cartoon audience stuffing their faces with cheese popcorn while the rug of their democracy is pulled out from under them. What Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin failed to do with an iron fist the political establishment in the US is accomplishing by simply making the people so uninformed, misinformed and mal-informed that they won’t know what’s happening until it’s all over.

The people are running through the streets hitting each other with sticks, running each down with automobiles and tearing down statues. Putin is smiling as crazed mobs try to erase our history. Globalization is central planning on a planetary scale and the American political establishment gave in to it decades ago.

Our current president is our last chance to fight it.

Because the choice for us was Reality vs. Corruption. US chose Reality.

Yes, that's the point, Trump is not liked by many. It's a good sign too. We were looking to move away from the status quo and inside the beltway type of politicians.

Unlike most any other candidate to take the job, Trump came in owing nobody anything. Because of his wealth, he's not in it to write books or do expensive speaking engagements when he leaves office. In fact, he has donated his first two quarterly paychecks, so he's actually doing the job for free.

For the first time in many years, I see a guy that wants to do the job of President instead of just enjoying the title of President. Moving to the White House was a step down in his life compared to the way he used to live. That tells me a lot right there. He's not doing the job of President for his political career or personal or financial gain. He came about because he really wants to do something for this country.

Just wow, he doesn't want this job. It's just to stroke his ego and enrich himself even more, which was happening until last week when he went total bat shit crazy in his presser and now CEO's are running from him and his properties.

As far as owing anyone, that really remains to be seen, there is a reason his taces are so near and dear to him. Care to find out why, i believe most of the country does.

If he didn't want the job he would have never ran for it. Leaving the office of the presidency means losing some freedom. You can't go anywhere without agents there for protection. Rightfully so because you never know what kind of flake will try to kill you.

Ask yourself, if you had such a great life like Trump, would you have run for President? I know I wouldn't have. I would have lived the rest of my life enjoying my private plane, my beautiful wife, my fame from television shows and other events, my wealth.

As I said he did for ego and to enrich himself even more. Leader of the free world, most important man in the world, most powerful man in the world. Way to much fanfare an adulation for the thinskinned one to pass up.

And he was making himself even wealthier until last week when he went into full melt when he was challenged. A man with his personality disorders does not think like you or me. Too much is never enough and it just maybe his undoing.

Utter bull. A guy like this can make ten times more on the outside world than inside politics. He's not enriching anybody. Like I said, he donated his first two quarterly paychecks and I expect him to donate all the others coming his way.

He didn't need the money, he didn't need the fame, he already had that, he didn't need the enemies, who does? So why did he take a job like this?

He doesn't need it, he CRAVES it. Like moths to a flame, he is an 8 year old child.

I didn't know we had an online psychiatrist on the board. Thanks a lot.

. Weak answer.... Took the job to enrich himself eh ?? You must be on crack or something. He knew the hell him and his family would endure, and he still hangs in there along with them afterwards. Anyone going after the job these days, yes just might have mental problems afterwards, but not ego problems prior to.

Ya aint paying attention meth head, he is nothing but ego. Boisterous, bluster and bullshit. He has lied to you about everything and you lap it up.

Your welcome.

Ya aint paying attention meth head, he is nothing but ego. Boisterous, bluster and bullshit. He has lied to you about everything and you lap it up.
. If he turns out to be a liar on his campaign promises (some of them), then it will be the left that has turned him on his promises or distracted him enough to keep him off balance.

. If he turns out to be a liar on his campaign promises (some of them), then it will be the left that has turned him on his promises or distracted him enough to keep him off balance.

Well of course, it couldn't be that he is a liar. It is always someone elses fault, now that is leadership!

There are many questions we could ask about our society and our way of life but perhaps the most important is: how could a millionaire reality star be handed the keys to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? The answer is simple but the roots of that answer are as complex as the structure of the DNA molecule.

The answer is that the election of our current president is a last-ditch effort to save our democracy. The people watched in horror as a wooden example of ideological ventriloquism with a Cracker-Jack-box affirmative-action education was presented to the people as a color-coded representation of political correctness and an enlightened intellectual.

The fact that so many of the people bought the scam was especially distressing. It became clear that the political establishment of the United States was willing to sell out the people and solidify its privileged position by harvesting a confused, delusional population with no sense of history, essentially defenseless against the coming wave of globalization that eats democracies like a hungry shark.

We were all warned in school about ideologies founded on the evil principles of the end justifying the means where central planning is king, oppression is constant, personal liberty is non-existent and diversity of thought is a threat punished by exile, imprisonment and mass graves.

But the people are exposed to a ubiquitous flood of Walter-Durante-type fiction journalism masquerading as real news but functioning as government propaganda. Journalism in America has quietly and subversively shifted from the dissemination of actual information to a kind of “infotainment” mechanism that dulls the senses of the reader or viewer.

With vanishing skepticism and inquisitiveness it reduces the people to a cartoon audience stuffing their faces with cheese popcorn while the rug of their democracy is pulled out from under them. What Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin failed to do with an iron fist the political establishment in the US is accomplishing by simply making the people so uninformed, misinformed and mal-informed that they won’t know what’s happening until it’s all over.

The people are running through the streets hitting each other with sticks, running each down with automobiles and tearing down statues. Putin is smiling as crazed mobs try to erase our history. Globalization is central planning on a planetary scale and the American political establishment gave in to it decades ago.

No evidence of any Hillary corruption. Total bs propaganda. The reason we have Trump as president too. Trump is so dumb he believes the bs too. That's all you dupes needed...

Your welcome.

No......you mean "you're welcome." You're as in "you are."

No evidence of any Hillary corruption. Total bs propaganda. The reason we have Trump as president too. Trump is so dumb he believes the bs too. That's all you dupes needed...

Hillary gave US all they evidence we needed leading up to the Election. She could not even debate Trump without relying on her friends at CNN and Donna Brazile getting her debate questions in advance and she still lost.

Hillary gave US all they evidence we needed leading up to the Election. She could not even debate Trump without relying on her friends at CNN and Donna Brazile getting her debate questions in advance and she still lost.
She got one or two and who the feq doesn't know what's coming? NO EVIDENCE of her being corrupt. The reason she lost. What's corrupt is the New BS GOP and their bs..

Last edited:

So, dupe, you think it was Trump? No, it was the questions against Bernie. Duped AGAIN. GD GOP lies and the dupes...Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’

Your welcome.

No......you mean "you're welcome." You're as in "you are."

No actually i really do not!

And you have a do nothing, know nothing Orange clown in there now. It has not changed a damn.

Hmmm....
Orange clown who spends his days verbally bitch-slapping the filthy Left or a soft spoken scrawny negro with oversized ears and an un-American name who champions our bottom feeders and spends $10 trillion to fuck my kids over......hmmmm

I'll take the orange clown everyday....all day.

He spends his days golfing and working on increasing his ever expanding waists line.

I wish you could take him.

Bbbbbbbbut Obama, ROTFLMFAO it really is all you got.

So, dupe, you think it was Trump? No, it was the questions against Bernie. Duped AGAIN. GD GOP lies and the dupes...Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’

Corruption to the core no matter how you spin it.

Forum List

Back