Why is a gay woman playing Princess Diana in upcoming movie?

In this case I’m pretty sure Princess Diana was not a lesbian

and she is not going to be a lesbian in the movie. Just because a lesbian is playing her in the movie does not mean they are going to have her be one in the movie.

Oprah couldnt fit in the space capsule
Neither could Donnie :cool-45:

OFkdOqW.png

and she is not going to be a lesbian in the movie. Just because a lesbian is playing her in the movie does not mean they are going to have her be one in the movie.
I never said they would

But it would not be put of character for the woke

My guess is that living such a lifestyle means having to prove that they have it in them to play a straight person. People don't go to Hollywood to play characters that are only going to mirror the way that things are for them in real life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Right libs? I thought you guys say that straight people shouldn't be acting in gay roles, so what's the difference here?

Kristen Stewart to play Princess Diana in new film: acute social media reaction – Latest news​

The better question is....WHY IS KRISTEN STEWART playing Princess Diana???

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

She makes one hell of a good vampire's girlfriend and did a great job on Joan Jett in The Runaways, but....

I don't care who she fucks. This role is REALLY bad for her.

It's a plot by the gays.

You watch the show and you catch gay.

Then you'll want to suck a
xxxx.
Thanks for the warning, I’ll be sure not to tune in. My wife would be so passed if I turned gay….but I suppose my boyfriend would be cool with it.

Forum List

Back