Biden arrives back in Washington to a political nightmare

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Let's go Brandon!! :clap:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nths-into-biden-term/ar-AAQgUsj?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-theory-is-not-real/vi-AAQgXou?ocid=msedgntp
1635954254594.png

President Joe Biden on Wednesday received an unwelcome wake up call for his still-new presidency as the Democrat arrived back in Washington from a European excursion suddenly facing a transformed political landscape.

I thought the Democrats were going to cheat an put their gun in office?!

What happened?

What happened?
Good point, I thought for sure they were going to pull some overnight shenanigans. My guess is the margin was too large and perhaps Virginians do a good job monitoring the polling places and voting machines.

What happened?

I guess the media lied to you and only 4 people (yourself included) actually supported Communist / fascist democrat iron fisted rule.

I'm very glad to see that even with Democrat blatant election rigging that they can be overwhelmed by the sheer will of the people to reject your insanity.

Maybe there's hope?

:fu:

VP Harris said the Va. election would be an indication of the mid terms and she was right. Will Biden quit on his own after a single term and will "Plan B." Harris work for democrats? Not a good scenario either way. Go Brandon.
Of course it will if Dems don't change course and stop being passive with the Republicans. Republicans have made issues out of things that aren't even an issue. Example CRT, now CRT is not taught in any K-12 school in this country, but they allowed them to turn it into a major issue with lies started by Trump.

Superbadbrutha The content most certainly is being taught in in K-12 public schools. They are just sneaky about it, and don't formally name it CRT. That is what the SMART parents in Virginia were protesting and thank God they stood up. They ousted that worthlesss POS McCauliffe and now Governor Youngkin can get Virginia moving in the right direction.

Superbadbrutha The content most certainly is being taught in in K-12 public schools. They are just sneaky about it, and don't formally name it CRT. That is what the SMART parents in Virginia were protesting and thank God they stood up. They ousted that worthlesss POS McCauliffe and now Governor Youngkin can get Virginia moving in the right direction.
Give me some examples of how they are sneaking to teach it. Do you even know what CRT is? Youngkin won because the people bought into that CRT being taught in schools bullshit started by none other than Trump.

Of course it will if Dems don't change course and stop being passive with the Republicans. Republicans have made issues out of things that aren't even an issue. Example CRT, now CRT is not taught in any K-12 school in this country, but they allowed them to turn it into a major issue with lies started by Trump.
If Democrats are less passive, it will push independents to vote Republican. By all means.

Forum List

Back