Why I hate many Civilians - A Military-member's Manifesto

My father was able to find a job that could afford a family of four. He didn’t even graduate highschool.

Yes, I would like an economy where a vet can easily find a job that would afford him or her to put a roof over their heads.
As we destroy the value of the dollar and cause rampant inflation making everything unaffordable. California being a prime example as everyone is hauling ass there. L.A. shining example.

My father was able to find a job that could afford a family of four. He didn’t even graduate highschool.

Yes, I would like an economy where a vet can easily find a job that would afford him or her to put a roof over their heads.
How many vets have you helped exactly?

I’m not a victim. I don’t think you are a victim. I think you are rich and I’m technically upper class.
I see.... but others are victims, right? And you are here to be their champion by talking about it, right?

Talk is cheap. What have you done?

I’m not a victim. I don’t think you are a victim. I think you are rich and I’m technically upper class.
ELI the ICE man tech........Hystorisis tech......lol ....My spelling kinda sucks there........or programming.......??????

As we destroy the value of the dollar and cause rampant inflation making everything unaffordable. California being a prime example as everyone is hauling ass there. L.A. shining example.
My friend is an engineer. Says she makes around $100k if she hits her goal. She’s moving to Hawaii. The most expensive place in America. Everything has to be shipped in.

If I were her I’d go live there for a couple years get it out of my system and move back. Unless she meets a guy who also makes at least $50k and they fall in love. Even still $150k isn’t that much there.

California and New York are expensive too. prime locations. I’m surprised with the great lakes Michigan isn’t more expensive.

Any military person who is done with the military should not move to California unless they have the skills to find a good paying job. He’d be better moving to DC or Maryland where there are lots of good paying government jobs.

My friend is an engineer. Says she makes around $100k if she hits her goal. She’s moving to Hawaii. The most expensive place in America. Everything has to be shipped in.

If I were her I’d go live there for a couple years get it out of my system and move back. Unless she meets a guy who also makes at least $50k and they fall in love. Even still $150k isn’t that much there.

California and New York are expensive too. prime locations. I’m surprised with the great lakes Michigan isn’t more expensive.

Any military person who is done with the military should not move to California unless they have the skills to find a good paying job. He’d be better moving to DC or Maryland where there are lots of good paying government jobs.
$100k is low except maybe for a Green Engineer.......also depends on the field she is in. Hawaii is VERY EXPENSIVE unless she can get off the main Island. I was stationed there a long time ago. Was too dang expensive. But we lived on a dang berthing barge as we overhauled a Rust Bucket in the yard.

ELI the ICE man tech........Hystorisis tech......lol ....My spelling kinda sucks there........or programming.......??????
I’m sorry if I’m being a little hard on vets but haven’t republicans and corporations for months been telling us they can’t find workers? Before you blamed extended unemployment benefits and biden but those are over now.

So apply the same republican philosophy to these 37,000 homeless vets. Why aren’t they filling these job vacancies?

I’m sorry if I’m being a little hard on vets but haven’t republicans and corporations for months been telling us they can’t find workers? Before you blamed extended unemployment benefits and biden but those are over now.

So apply the same republican philosophy to these 37,000 homeless vets. Why aren’t they filling these job vacancies?
I can ask the same of the other homeless peeps. And not all homeless are jobless. That just simply isn't true.

Inflation and gov't cheese might be a better understanding of that. Even as the Free loader train of unemployment extra money has ended.

I can ask the same of the other homeless peeps. And not all homeless are jobless. That just simply isn't true.

Inflation and gov't cheese might be a better understanding of that. Even as the Free loader train of unemployment extra money has ended.
You think inflation and free government cheese are why there are so many homeless vets? Maybe if blue collar jobs paid better.

Hasnt this been a problem for decades?

I think the problem is more the fact that blue collar jobs don’t pay what they used to. And all those high paying manufacturing jobs are gone.

So these homeless vets need to take the same advice a person with a high school degree gets. You need to go to school or a skilled trade.

Military experience is worth college credits At community colleges. Maybe as much as a year. They can learn a skilled trade in 1 year of community college.

Forum List

Back