Why I am Catholic

That's how you need to see it.
That's what an atheist would post once again the god of this age blinded the minds of the non believers... You can't read the Bible like you would say to kill a mocking bird or the outsiders it doesn't work that way .

That's what an atheist would post once again the god of this age blinded the minds of the non believers... You can't read the Bible like you would say to kill a mocking bird or the outsiders it doesn't work that way .
Let me know when you are ready to share your interpretation or state which statements you disagree with.

I have unfortunately you are blinded
Let me know when you are ready to share your interpretation or state which statements you disagree with.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation.

Genesis 2:1-3

Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest

Genesis 3:1-7

Man is unlike any other creature in creation; only man has knowledge of good and evil

Genesis 1:26-27

Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates

Genesis 3:9-13

Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong

Genesis 3:14-24

Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure

Forum List

Back