Why hillary will not hold a press conference.

All the question would be about her many scandals. She would tell lie after lie to cover up the precious ones. The reporters would keep pointing out the inconsistencies and she would get frustrated. The result would most likely be a seizure or she would have an "accident" in her pants, and then bye bye presidency. She won't give one.

A quarter-century of whining about the Clintons and what does the GOP get?

Eight more years of the Clintons.

Was there an election already? It looks like a few of our resident LWNJ's think so....:cuckoo:

Anyone who thinks this election is "over" or "in the bag" for either candidate is a fool.

Anything can and will happen over the next 75 days or so...

Yes but it won’t. Trump is a small fraction of a man and his lousy un-American enablers deserve to go down with the ship. Brush up on your swimming lessons fuck stain. You’ll need them.

Was there an election already? It looks like a few of our resident LWNJ's think so....:cuckoo:

Anyone who thinks this election is "over" or "in the bag" for either candidate is a fool.

Anything can and will happen over the next 75 days or so...
Could be her next press conference will be her last. I have it on good authority the D party is about to force her out.

Ummm...........if I could fall off the stage and break my face at any moment, I sure wouldn't be holding any press conferences either!! A quick speech and then jump on a plane and disappear for a couple of days......a good play.

She used her position as SecState, not to serve the American people, but to enrich herself
Why is she not under indictment?

Oh well...must be she is above the law and D voters are good with it.

If she were an R, she might be languishing in Supermax right now.

She used her position as SecState, not to serve the American people, but to enrich herself

Congressional Republicans are as evil as the Clintons, they let her get away with it

Congressional Republicans are as evil as the Clintons, they let her get away with it
Agreed. Could this be a defining moment when the American people finally realize we are being screwed by two criminal gangs? I have my doubts that they will wake up to the crimes being committed against them. However there is no doubt that the Clinton's are criminals of the highest order.

Angry? No. Truthful? Always

Truthful?:rofl:

The "truth" is you do not have a crystal ball and do not know what the future holds.

You're just another angry voice on the internet.

Wow...you deduced that all by yourself? Dog bites man almost every day. Once every blue moon a man bites a dog. The smart money is on a dog biting a man tomorrow, the next day, the next day, the next day, and every day after that. Eventually I'd be wrong of course. But it's unlikely to happen often.

And it's really unlikely to happen in the 2016 presidential election. Drumpf's enablers are keeping any potential supporter away even though he's trying to pivot back into sanity.

I love the image I get in my head of dolts like you throwing your malt liquor at the TV as he reverses position after position... Today he gave Obama credit for deporting more people than he plans to if he does ooze into the oval office at some point in the future. Can't wait until he breaks the news to you dumbfucks on the wall.

She needs to have press conferences and answer questions until voters are satisfied, not Rs. The reason she doesn't is because Republicans wouldn't even listen, they'd continue with the same questions over and over and never be satisfied. Just like Zander and his ilk are here.

Forum List

Back