Why hasn’t Trump charged politicians under 8 U.S. Code § 1324. Bringing in and harboring aliens

download.jpeg

Maybe one of you law scholars can shed some light on why he hasn’t cut right to the chase.
8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Because he is just as much a part of the game as all the rest

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So he’s an on ending the republican party and creating a one party rule? That really makes sense to you?

We have essentially had one party rule for decades. The two parties only differ on a few social issues, otherwise they are fundamentally the same

Maybe one of you law scholars can shed some light on why he hasn’t cut right to the chase.

So he’s an on ending the republican party and creating a one party rule? That really makes sense to you?

We have essentially had one party rule for decades. The two parties only differ on a few social issues, otherwise they are fundamentally the same

That’s complete bullshit… I know you know that. Think top down economics versus bottom up economics.

Wtf?? :laugh:

Btw.... I just noticed you’re the top poster of the month. Congrats!
Being a man who loves spending time with family and friends, that’s an achievement I hope I never reach. :)

I'm surprised conservatives haven't started demanding that Trump begin mass murdering Democrats.

Being a man who loves spending time with family and friends, that’s an achievement I hope I never reach. :)

Thanks for keeping tabs on me. Good to know you spend your time thinking about me...can’t say I do the same for you.

But while I am taking a shit I will reply to you.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me. Good to know you spend your time thinking about me...can’t say I do the same for you.

Are you oblivious to it being under your avatar? lol

Are you oblivious to it being under your avatar? lol

There is nothing under my avatar on my IPhone.

You try so hard and fail so totally I almost feel pity for you

Seeing how oblivious you are with the world around you, I wouldn’t expect you to know what’s in your own profile, Golfing Gator. :)

You care about these things so you pay attention to them. They are meaningless to me so I do not.

I do not spend much time looking at my profile other than to change my avatar from time to time.

Do you spend a lot of time studying my profile?

He has no life and near as I can tell he doesn't have much to do with his family.

Forum List

Back