So, Maxine Waters really is as monumentally stupid as she seems

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
Did you catch her drilling banking sector CEOs about student loans? Does she really not understand her government monopolized the market for student loans nearly a decade ago?

Dumb doesn't being to describe that one.

Did you catch her drilling banking sector CEOs about student loans? Does she really not understand her government monopolized the market for student loans nearly a decade ago?

I've gotten to the point where I actually pity these poor souls and how stupid they are.

Regardless of how Stupid her question was...her not knowing that the reason for Student debt is the same reason for all
other debt whenever the Government guarantees cash. Once the colleges knew that the Government would be handing
out loans and not refusing anybody they immediately doubled their tuition. Since then it has tripled.

It's just a way to game the system. Get a loan of 10 grand to use to attend a JUCO for a semester. Pocket the 9,000 you
have remaining after the tuition and books have been paid and do that for 3 more semesters.

Then default on the loan. Most of them will never have anything in their life for the govt to seize, so what the hell.

This ugly assed stupid bit*h is all on the Left

56652854_2213977825317749_1579794309836701696_n.jpg

Dumber than a door knob comes a little closer to describing her stupidity.

Poster child for the Democrat brain trust nowadays.

Stupid people are here for our entertainment and she puts on a hell of a show.

The really sad part is the DUMBOcrats put her in charge of finance. Gotta tic off that black box no matter what damage is done to the country.

It is astonishingly unbelievable how stupid the DUMBOcratic party is.

Last edited:

Glad to see you back bro. We are being overrun with statists!

Our tax dollars being blown on this dumb bitch is NOT entertainment

Yeah it is.
You're sad. No other way to put it. Thousands of AMERICANS have died so you could be entertained

Oh brother.

This thread is not about American deaths. It's a thread about Waters being terribly stupid about student loans.

Her stupidity amuses me.

Take your hand wringing indignation and fuck off.

Dude, 4/5 of our congress is only there for entertainment
Dude, I dont give a fuck. If I want entertainment I log on to this site and poke you stupid fucks.
There is NOTHING funny about what Democrats are doing to our nation.
Of course not, man. Neither are Republicans.
My point was, obviously entertainment is important because the rejects keep getting reelected

Dude, I dont give a fuck. If I want entertainment I log on to this site and poke you stupid fucks.

Who are you to decide what is entertaining to other people?

Yeah it is.
You're sad. No other way to put it. Thousands of AMERICANS have died so you could be entertained

Oh brother.

This thread is not about American deaths. It's a thread about Waters being terribly stupid about student loans.

Her stupidity amuses me.

Take your hand wringing indignation and fuck off.
You're paying her salary ya twit. If you find her nonsense entertaining then you need some perspective on how YOUR MONEY is spent

Who are you to decide what is entertaining to other people?
My tax dollars pay for it.

Get it?

My money is being WASTED and regulations or laws may very well result from that sham.

Forum List

Back