Why Evolution is False and is the biggest fairy tales EVER in our human history

Evolution is a FACT
God is a THEORY
The theory of evolution is a fact.
Evolution itself is an unproven theory.

Neither God nor evolution can be seen.
However, there is more evidence for creation than for evolution.
Therefore...God. :)

Last edited:
The theory of evolution is a fact.
Evolution itself is an unproven theory.

Neither God nor evolution can be seen.
However, there is more evidence for creation than for evolution.
Therefore...God. :)
Evolution occurs
That is undeniable

Or devolved. Some 'simple' creatures are more complex than 'complex' creatures. 'Splain that.

Makes no sense to me
Explain

How is a creature with little or no brain more complex than a creature with a significant brain?

No, I will not do you that favor.
I understand, favors are not obligatory
I try and avoid talking with chatbots that are unable to make a coherent point. Have you actually read the waste of space RW's posts bring to this board?
He's ok though, he just parrots to much of the left wing propaganda, that's what I look for when posting.

Makes no sense to me
Explain

How is a creature with little or no brain more complex than a creature with a significant brain?
How is a creature that operates by instinct less complex than a thinking creature? Thinking creatures (man) 'think' themselves into some pretty significant messes. How is this a better survival mechanism than that of animals, unless man has devolved from a simpler but higher life form.

As opposed to supernatural cause and effect?
No. What!? LOL!

I'm not asking you trick questions here, for crying out loud. You don't know what you believe or why?

As opposed to a biological history of an evolutionarily branching and transmutatioinal history of speciation, which would necessarily entail an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect speciation over geological time.

Evolution occurs

There were simple creatures long before there were complex creatures

Complex creatures evolved
Behold the presupposition of metaphysical naturalism. Zoom Right over your head! Note that the typical evolutionist is not immediately cognizant of the actual reason he believes evolution is true as he begs the question.

And what is the essence of the evolutionary hypothesis?
It is not a hypothesis, Evolution is a FACT
Complex creatures evolved from simple creatures

God is a hypothesis
A hypothesis lacking proof

It is not a hypothesis, Evolution is a FACT
Complex creatures evolved from simple creatures

God is a hypothesis
A hypothesis lacking proof
Evolution is true because metaphysical naturalism is true.

LOL! Zoom Right over your head.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to grasp what you're actually arguing as you unwittingly beg the question.

Evolution is true because metaphysical naturalism is true.

LOL! Zoom Right over your head.

It's not my fault you're too stupid to grasp what you're actually arguing as you unwittingly beg the question.
Explain

Show me what the fuk you are babbling about

No. What!? LOL!

I'm not asking you trick questions here, for crying out loud. You don't know what you believe or why?

As opposed to a biological history of an evolutionarily branching and transmutatioinal history of speciation, which would necessarily entail an unbroken chain of natural cause-and-effect speciation over geological time.

the combination of the metaphysical substance, physiology and unique spiritual content of a particular being are responsible for their evolution -

1647967755492.png

in the above example, the spiritual content of the cicada guides its unique process of reconfiguration from a land creature to an avian being - the same metaphysical spiritual content is responsible for alterations over time to the physiology itself for both practical and exploratory purposes.

So, to summarize,

Evolution is true because some people believe it to be true.

Creation(ism) is true for the same reason.

Looks like a standoff. :biggrin:

All that remains is for the two parties to put the principles of either to good use in their lives.

Forum List

Back